Sophie Charles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sophie Charles
Read Sophie Charles Reviews
Order arrived promptly. They are the only bin liners that fit our kitchen bin. Lovely scent too so perfect to mask any smells.
Pack of 3 liquid soaps arrived well packaged and very quickly, very pleased thankyou
I was very pleased with your service I thought you delivered very quickly and are reasonable priced, thank you very much have you got an app do that I xsn browse
First time that I have used this company and I would recommend, good price for what I ordered. The order came well packed and arrived within two days, really good and I cannot fault.
Very prompt delivery and delighted with the teaspoons. Many thanks
I'm very happy with my purchase of 2 faux rattan planters. Value for money. Fast delivery and they arrived in good condition.
very good service used a lot for dog chews never had any problems at all great service would use every time
Good service battery arrived quick
Very good bright lights look amazing on my awning
Excellent product arrived very quickly.
My order arrived very quickly and was very well packaged. I will certainly looking out for other products from Sophie Charles.
Excellent customer service and quick delivery
Easy to order, pay and quick delivery
From the simple ordering process to the speedy delivery I can whole heartedly recommend Sophie Charles.
Fast despatch and delivery, product as advertised...great!!
Great service. Quick delivery and very competitive prices. Thank you.
After reading other people's reviews I decided to order from you, not only once but twice now. Everything was very easy and both deliveries arrived very quickly. Very happy with the service I have experienced.
Quick and as described. Will use again.
Prompt delivery and fair prices for the tea baskets
I ordered a Hoselock watering attachment on 21 April which was delivered two days later. Fantastic. The price, including delivery, was most competitive and made Amazon (a company I try to avoid wherever possible) and Toolstation ( a company I have used extensively but who are now proving to be not as good value as they once were) look greedy with their prices. Overall I am delighted with my dealing with Sophie Charles.
Sophie Charles is rated 4.9 based on 60 reviews