Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Easy from start to finish. Saw the ad in Roundabout, rang up and got a quote within days, reasonable price, good choice of colour and fittings. The fitting took about three hours from start to finish and we were pleased with the result."
"Over the moon with wardrobes finally can get the clothes away,nicer than whatwe thought well pleased, Thank You"
"We’ve had sliding door wardrobes fitted in to three of our bedrooms now. The team are knowledgable polite and courteous. The fitting guys are tidy and take away their rubbish. Very impressed. I would recommend them every time."
"Plenty of storage,Good quality,Very happy with the finish."
"The value of a family business shines. No fuss or hassle. Job completed on time and completely to specification First class."
"Excellent service. Very neat installation and you get what they say you will. The finished product looks exactly as shown in the photos. The person who installed it was polite and very tidy. Great experience. Angela B."
"I would totally recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes Ltd. My new wardrobes look amazing and really modern. I was very impressed with the excellent service from start to finish. Rob was extremely helpful with the initial design ideas and Martin was really tidy and efficient with the installation."
"From start to finish I found the team to be very helpful. Gave suggestions & ideas until I was happy. Thank you all."
"Delighted with our son's new wardrobe (and so is our son). It's exactly what we wanted. Everybody we dealt with at Sliding Door Wardrobes was friendly and we were more than happy with the service from start to finish. Will definitely use them again when we want more wardrobes :-)"
"i have just had my wardrobes done and I can not say anything bad about them they was on time the fitter was also good anything he was not sure of he come and ask us also there was a bit of a mix up at the begin but this was put right straight away. I would give them 10 out of 10 mrs s bradley"
"Beautiful white sliding doors fitted to our existing frame has finished our 2nd bedroom off nicely. The fitter arrived when he said he would and got on with the job without and fuss or mess. The new doors are just what I envisaged when we started decorating this room and I will be using Sliding Door Wardrobes again as I have more projects in mind!"
"Very easy process from design to the wardrobes being fitted a great company to deal with"
"An amazing service from start to finish. The team at Sliding Doors are efficient and professional we absolutely love our new wardrobe!!! Thank you!"
"In sliding wardrobe, IF there is slight gap from anywhere lizards go inside. I am having very bad experience. For my wardrobe there is almost 1 inch gap from up and down and also from side. Also no lock facility is easy in sliding wardobe. Before going with sliding wardrobe, check the gaps should not be there from anywhere."
Hi Deepika, we're sorry to hear of you issue. Your wardrobes are covered by our 10 year guarantee. Please call us on 0115 9756633 and we can fix to pop over and rectify this for you... no charge!
"Manufactured to design, Good quality and installed on the agreed date."
"Our fitted wardrobe is wonderful. The fitter, Colin was great-got on with the job and knew what he was doing. Would be very happy to recommend this company."
"my wife loved them so it made my life a lot easier a very grateful husband very high standard of workmanship and good value"
"Efficient service. Wardrobes were fitted very soon after the quote. Very happy with them."
"Efficient service. Price competitive."
"Really good product. Very proficient throughout the planning and fitting process. Colin, the fitter, worked to a very high standard. The day after completion, we asked for an alteration, this was carried out on the first working day thereafter and we are now completely satisfied and would wholeheartedly recommend 'Sliding Door Wardrobes' to anyone."
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.91 based on 175 reviews