Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy
Very impressed lovely finish and staff were very efficient
Sliding Door Wardrobes 5 star review on 8th October 2019
Very good quality materials. A great deal of care and precision taken with the design. The fitters did an excellent job and were very pleasant and helpful. We are delighted with the wardrobes.
Installation was quick and professional and we are really pleased with the finished product
Faro the fitter was excellent.Wardrobes look really good.Bit disappointed we didn't see the frame sample as it's a grey driftwood not a beige driftwood.Does look amazing now it's finished.Would recommend to friends etc.
Very happy the doors looks nice and satisfied with the world.. Mmmm
The initial meeting with the consultant went very well and we were confident that the work would be carried out to high standards and the design would meet our needs within the space available. The fitter arrived on time was very professional and respectful as well as professional. The fitter completed the job in good time and to specifications. We are very pleased with our 2nd set of wardrobes. Thankyou !!!
I really love my new fitted wardrobe, the workmen came on time, worked cleanly and quickly and were finished by lunchtime. They were polite and took great care of other furniture items in the room. Good value for money. I have no problem In recommending them to others. A splendid job, done with great efficiency.
Came on time, carefull when bringIng the Doors through the house, polite and helpful.
The wardrobes looked lovely when finished very impressed.
I would recommend this company and staff to anyone very one was very helpful.
Sliding Door Wardrobes 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Very professional, friendly service, very pleased with the results of my new wardrobe.
This is our second set of sliding wardrobe doors from these guys. Excellent service, quality materials, very efficient and would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.
Really pleased with my new wardrobes. The fitters were nice & polite & cleared up after themselves. Would reccommend them to anyone.
Had our existing wardrobe doors changed to sliding mirrored ones this increased the space inside as they go all the way to the ceiling now and they are really good quality. The whole experience was brilliant from design by Ben who really understands what you are looking for right through to installation. Very friendly professional and tidy installers as there was no mess left behind when they had finished. Would definitely recommend this company.
Very good quality and professionally fitted. Could not ask for more.
We were delighted.
Very friendly service
Amazing results
Colin was fantastic at his job.would highly recommended him
Very good quality and professionally fitted. Could not ask for more.
We had new doors fitted to our existing wardrobes, and we are extremely pleased with the quality and look of the installation. Ben was very pleasant and helpful, and the quoted price was preferable to other companies.
Highly recommended.
Absolutely stunning sliding door wardrobes fitted professionally yesterday. Everything contact with this company has been smooth and effortless and I would highly recommend using them. I am thrilled with my wardrobes, they add a touch of class to the room and the sliding doors are perfect for a smaller space.
Very attractive looking and expertly fitted
Fitted wardrobe 5 years ago and other bits to my specifications absolutely
love them. Would recommend them to anyone!
Nice slick product. A year on and all three wardrobes still working as well as the first day they were fitted. Great after sales too when I had a slight mishap which was my fault.
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.92 based on 223 reviews