Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes

How would you rate Sliding Door Wardrobes?

"We’ve had sliding door wardrobes fitted in to three of our bedrooms now. The team are knowledgable polite and courteous. The fitting guys are tidy and take away their rubbish. Very impressed. I would recommend them every time."
"Plenty of storage,Good quality,Very happy with the finish."
Brian Ferris
Verified Buyer
"The value of a family business shines. No fuss or hassle. Job completed on time and completely to specification First class."
"Excellent service. Very neat installation and you get what they say you will. The finished product looks exactly as shown in the photos. The person who installed it was polite and very tidy. Great experience. Angela B."
"I would totally recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes Ltd. My new wardrobes look amazing and really modern. I was very impressed with the excellent service from start to finish. Rob was extremely helpful with the initial design ideas and Martin was really tidy and efficient with the installation."
Mrs M Mccudden
Verified Reviewer
"From start to finish I found the team to be very helpful. Gave suggestions & ideas until I was happy. Thank you all."
Dawn & Andy
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with our son's new wardrobe (and so is our son). It's exactly what we wanted. Everybody we dealt with at Sliding Door Wardrobes was friendly and we were more than happy with the service from start to finish. Will definitely use them again when we want more wardrobes :-)"
Mrs S Bradley
Verified Reviewer
"i have just had my wardrobes done and I can not say anything bad about them they was on time the fitter was also good anything he was not sure of he come and ask us also there was a bit of a mix up at the begin but this was put right straight away. I would give them 10 out of 10 mrs s bradley"
"Beautiful white sliding doors fitted to our existing frame has finished our 2nd bedroom off nicely. The fitter arrived when he said he would and got on with the job without and fuss or mess. The new doors are just what I envisaged when we started decorating this room and I will be using Sliding Door Wardrobes again as I have more projects in mind!"
Bryan Pearson
Verified Reviewer
"Very easy process from design to the wardrobes being fitted a great company to deal with"
Rachel Dennis
Verified Buyer
"An amazing service from start to finish. The team at Sliding Doors are efficient and professional we absolutely love our new wardrobe!!! Thank you!"
Deepika Chaudhary
Verified Reviewer
"In sliding wardrobe, IF there is slight gap from anywhere lizards go inside. I am having very bad experience. For my wardrobe there is almost 1 inch gap from up and down and also from side. Also no lock facility is easy in sliding wardobe. Before going with sliding wardrobe, check the gaps should not be there from anywhere."
Hi Deepika, we're sorry to hear of you issue. Your wardrobes are covered by our 10 year guarantee. Please call us on 0115 9756633 and we can fix to pop over and rectify this for you... no charge!
"Manufactured to design, Good quality and installed on the agreed date."
"Our fitted wardrobe is wonderful. The fitter, Colin was great-got on with the job and knew what he was doing. Would be very happy to recommend this company."
"my wife loved them so it made my life a lot easier a very grateful husband very high standard of workmanship and good value"
"Efficient service. Wardrobes were fitted very soon after the quote. Very happy with them."
"Efficient service. Price competitive."
Phil Sanderson
Verified Reviewer
"Really good product. Very proficient throughout the planning and fitting process. Colin, the fitter, worked to a very high standard. The day after completion, we asked for an alteration, this was carried out on the first working day thereafter and we are now completely satisfied and would wholeheartedly recommend 'Sliding Door Wardrobes' to anyone."
Paul In Derbyshire
Verified Buyer
"Ben came to our house to look at our needs..he showed us some samples and gave us a quote..a very fair price was agreed and it was also nice to give our work to a local family business and a week later we had some quality doors installed by some pleasant lads. Super quick clean and professional. The doors have transformed the 2 bedrooms and we are really impressed"
Helen & Chris Drury
Verified Reviewer
"On two occasions we have used the 'Sliding Door Wardrobes' company and received absolutely excellent service, in every way. Friendly, professional and equally as important experienced in this field. We would not hesitate to recommend. Our thanks to Charlotte and Kieran in particular for their help."
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.90 based on 113 reviews