Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy
Very impressed lovely finish and staff were very efficient
This latest installation is the second set of wardrobes that Sliding Door Wardrobes have fitted for us. Excellent service from the initial call to final installation as always. After our first meeting had to make some changes and call Ben back. Nothing was too much trouble and he was very patient and helpful. Kieran installed our wardrobes and was polite and efficient. Cracking final result and very pleased.
Wonderful! Very modern and extremely smart. Was given first class service.
The whole experience from the survey to the install was a pleasure, nothing was too much trouble, the 2 engineers came on the day and at the time specified, the first thing they did was put down dust sheets an over shoes, the installation was installed in one day, even tho it was a large system, and they hoovered up after them selves as well, we still have a system installed from 16 years ago, and it still works perfectly fine. The office staff have been very polite, even when my daughter lost a piece from a slider, they replaced it FOC, what more can you ask. I cannot recommend Sliding Doors enough, it has been a pleasure and they look wonderful. Kind regards Stephen Wren.
Very satisfied with the product quality .From the planning to the fitting it all went very smoothly and when we wanted to amend the measurements 2 days before fitting ,Rob went out of his way to accommodate us .All staff were very friendly throughout the process. Would highly recommend.
Did an amazing job loved the final look even better than the design thanks x
we have been very happy with this company from start to finish ,Ben come to see us on a Saturday measured up for new doors only told him what design we wanted and colour gave us a price there and then which we was really happy with after we had been quoted thousand of pounds from other companies for just the doors. the fitter Colin come the following Monday and did a marvellous job fitting them, we would highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again if need be.
Really happy with my new wardrobes. It’s doubled the storage space available. Fitted in about half a day.
Three bedrooms fitted with doors from Sliding Door Wardrobes. So we asked them to supply and fit suitable sliding doors to divide our lounge/dining room where there once was a solid wall. They came up trumps with beautiful full length glass doors so as to keep the open plan feel but also give the effect of two separate rooms again. Top drawer company. Many thanks to the team!
Very professionally install and Glide very easily. Look very smart and make the room bigger.
Everything first class, and we are very pleased with the end result.
Really good service and very pleased with our new wardrobes.
Our wardrobe has exceeded our expectations - excellent quality and looks fabulous. This is after overcoming problems with our walls being not quite vertical! The service has been excellent all the way from first contacting Sliding Wardrobes through measurement to installation.
Kevin arrived on time and worked for 7hrs to complete the wardrobe fitting. We are very satisfied with the workmanship and will recommend without hesitation "Sliding Door Wardrobes" The icing on the cake would have been a matching running track.
Lovely job from start to finish. Thrilled with the result. Quick and efficient service from a friendly team wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
I am absolutely over the moon with my new sliding door wardrobes! From meeting with the designer to the instillation nothing was too much trouble. There was care and professionalism shown throughout the whole process. Thank you, I would certainly recommend your services!
Good design and advice at visit. No pressure for a sale. Able to see wardrobes at their showroom. Fitted within two weeks. High standard and very pleased. Would use again. Thank you.
From the initial design quotation to installation was seamless. The installation team were professional and tidy. My wife is delighted with the finished product.
We are really pleased with our new wardrobes. The fitters arrived on time, made no mess and they were very polite and courteous. Would definitely recommend this company
This is the second time I have used Sliding Door Wardrobes and I would like to say that once again this firm has done me proud. I really love the way my new wardrobe was fitted effortlessly and a big shout out to Colin who went above and beyond to create a beautiful new space for us. I would heartily recommend this company to anyone looking for new wardrobes....thank you so much.
Sliding doors are just the perfect storage solution. Smart, beautiful fit adds sophistication to my property. Recommended always
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.92 based on 192 reviews