Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
D Shaw
"I'm really impressed with my wardrobe. They look great and are good quality. I'm sure it will last me many years. Staff are very friendly and professional. I would definitely come to you again. Many thanks. D shaw"
Phil Sanderson
"Really good product. Very proficient throughout the planning and fitting process. Colin, the fitter, worked to a very high standard. The day after completion, we asked for an alteration, this was carried out on the first working day thereafter and we are now completely satisfied and would wholeheartedly recommend 'Sliding Door Wardrobes' to anyone."
Jyeomans
"So quick from start to finish. Very helpful staff. Finishes the bedroom off lovely."
"Our wardrobe has exceeded our expectations - excellent quality and looks fabulous. This is after overcoming problems with our walls being not quite vertical! The service has been excellent all the way from first contacting Sliding Wardrobes through measurement to installation."
"Kevin arrived on time and worked for 7hrs to complete the wardrobe fitting. We are very satisfied with the workmanship and will recommend without hesitation "Sliding Door Wardrobes" The icing on the cake would have been a matching running track."
"Lovely job from start to finish. Thrilled with the result. Quick and efficient service from a friendly team wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"I am absolutely over the moon with my new sliding door wardrobes! From meeting with the designer to the instillation nothing was too much trouble. There was care and professionalism shown throughout the whole process. Thank you, I would certainly recommend your services!"
"Good design and advice at visit. No pressure for a sale. Able to see wardrobes at their showroom. Fitted within two weeks. High standard and very pleased. Would use again. Thank you."
"From the initial design quotation to installation was seamless. The installation team were professional and tidy. My wife is delighted with the finished product."
"We are really pleased with our new wardrobes. The fitters arrived on time, made no mess and they were very polite and courteous. Would definitely recommend this company"
"This is the second time I have used Sliding Door Wardrobes and I would like to say that once again this firm has done me proud. I really love the way my new wardrobe was fitted effortlessly and a big shout out to Colin who went above and beyond to create a beautiful new space for us. I would heartily recommend this company to anyone looking for new wardrobes....thank you so much."
"Sliding doors are just the perfect storage solution. Smart, beautiful fit adds sophistication to my property. Recommended always"
"This is the second time I have ordered from this Company and yet again have nothing but praise for their efficiency, quality workmanship and friendly service. I would certainly use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them."
"One of the best things I have done is buying my sliding door wardrobe. The staff were amazing from start to finish and I will recommend anyone looking for a wardrobe"
"I am so delighted with my wardrobes, everything went smoothly from start to finish. The workmanship is flawless and was carried out to the highest of standards. I was so impressed with the quality of the work, the neat and tidy manner in which it was executed and the efficiency of the whole job that I recommended Sliding Door Wardrobes to my friend who has herself placed an order with the company. I can’t praise them enough!"
"On the whole Sliding Door Wardrobes were good. We were advised of the best way to go with our bedroom wardrobes. The whole procedure was quick and they were fitted the week after the quote. Unfortunately the fitter did not check the clearance for the socket and we couldn't plug the t.v. in. My husband has some serious illness and likes to watch the t.v. when he is resting on the bed. There was also another issue with finishing off inside. The fitter did return after we had contacted Ben to come back and have a look. In the end the job was satisfactory, just a bit niggled about the problems."
Hi Mary, we’re sorry it didn’t go according to plan to start with, but glad you’re happy with the finished results. If we can do anything to earn that 5th star please let us know.
"Very pleased with the workmanship of the Wardrobes and the fitter fitting them."
"Excellent product. Fitted to high standards and we are very pleased with the result."
"The sales team were good and able to accommodate our wishes. The installation was also very impressive. Colin (the fitter) was punctual, polite and very skilful in his work. He made a marvellous job of installing the wardrobe and in the time scale he'd advised. All round top marks."
"Sliding Door wardrobes made and fitted mirrored sliding doors on our two main bedrooms recessed wardrobes a while ago. We were that impressed by their standards and professionalism, we have just used them again to design and build a large wardrobe in our box room, which is absolutely fantastic and exactly what we were looking for. The whole experience with this company is flawless, from the home visit and design by Ben, to the fitting by Colin, and the aftercare we received from Charlotte. Cannot recommend this company enough! And wouldn't hesiatte in using them again .... If we had anymore wardrobes :)"
"We’re really pleased with our wardrobes. Sliding door wardrobes provide a quality Service from start to finish, they have friendly, courteous staff/fitters that come and complete the job to a tremendously high standard. We were very impressed with how quick the process was from measuring up to completion. Would definitely recommend and have more wardrobes from them in the future."
"We were introduced to Sliding Door Wardrobes by our neighbour who lives in a similar new build property. The plans were quickly and expertly drawn to our requirements. Within three weeks our wardrobes had been built and fitted. The fitting took less than two hours . We are very happy with the quality of the work and materials. The staff at SDW were courteous and professional."
"Colin was our fitter, as before, and we are very pleased with him and the product."
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.91 based on 180 reviews