Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
D Shaw
"I'm really impressed with my wardrobe. They look great and are good quality. I'm sure it will last me many years. Staff are very friendly and professional. I would definitely come to you again. Many thanks. D shaw"
Phil Sanderson
"Really good product. Very proficient throughout the planning and fitting process. Colin, the fitter, worked to a very high standard. The day after completion, we asked for an alteration, this was carried out on the first working day thereafter and we are now completely satisfied and would wholeheartedly recommend 'Sliding Door Wardrobes' to anyone."
Jyeomans
"So quick from start to finish. Very helpful staff. Finishes the bedroom off lovely."
"We were introduced to Sliding Door Wardrobes by our neighbour who lives in a similar new build property. The plans were quickly and expertly drawn to our requirements. Within three weeks our wardrobes had been built and fitted. The fitting took less than two hours . We are very happy with the quality of the work and materials. The staff at SDW were courteous and professional."
"Colin was our fitter, as before, and we are very pleased with him and the product."
"Every aspect of the job was superb, from the initial meeting to the installation of the wardrobes. Staff brilliant, quality of the doors and interior fantastic. We now have a bedroom to be proud of. Thank you all at Sliding Doors."
"Very pleased with my new wardrobes,the whole planning process was quick ,competitive prices and the installation was a quick professional service well done."
"We are very satisfied with the wardrobes,and very impressed with Keiran the fitter. We would certainly have future work done, and highly recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes to anyone else without Hesitation. Kind Regards Mr&Mrs Logan."
"Service great,quality amazing. Thanks to Colin and Sean for their work and making my new sliding door wardrobe look so wonderful. Thank you also Ben for helping me decide the style of wardrobe, shelves and drawers. I will certainly recommend you all. Jan Marsh"
"Delighted with our purchase. The fitters took great care to accommodate a sloping floor and ceiling and the end result is excellent"
"Excellent company, friendly staff. Sliding Door Wardrobes fitted both our front and back bedroom wardrobes. Any issues were resolved straight away. After sale service is second to none. I would definitely use Sliding Door Wardrobes again."
"What great service from start to finish all the staff are friendly and helpful not pushy. Don't be afraid to ask their advice on what will work best for you. I can't believe the space we now have in our bedroom and the new wardrobes, which have replaced two wardrobes and a chest of drawers. May have to buy more clothes to fill them !!"
"Not yet got our stuff organized into the new wardrobes but we were really impressed with the service so far and the look & quality of the doors & frames. And the follow up calls from office. Thank you."
"Excellent service and absolutely delighted with the wardrobe I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them"
"5 stars just isn't enough! Everything from design to fitting was 1st class. Colin was meticulous and took so much pride in the work to give us exactly what we asked for. Thanks also to Ben who really listened. I'm delighted with the results. Many thanks. You're a great team"
"We’ve used them twice now. Both times service has been excellent. No pushy sales and good quality product fitted well and within a couple of weeks of ordering. Definitely recommend."
"Amazing service from start to finish. Rob was fantastic and understood my vision. I will recommend Sliding Door wardrobes to everyone."
"The service was very efficient and fuss free, the finished wardrobe doors look great and good quality. I would be happy to recommend to others. Many thanks."
"I am very pleased with the wardrobe. It is so neat and tidy and taken two wardrobes full of clothing. Wonderful. So very very pleased. Thank you. I cannot do photos."
"The service is fantastic, really it is. I recently moved and had the unfortunate experience of meeting a lot of trades people who would benefit from learning from the staff at sliding door wardrobes. From start to finish, they listened to my ideas, made constructive recommendations, they were polite, curtious and treated my home with respect. The finish of my wardrobes, closet, file cupboard and bespoke cupboard and draws is absolute quality. Money well spent and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you, I really appreciate what you’ve achieved."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. Quality wardrobes in both rooms. Extremely happy with everything. Would definitely recommend!"
"Choosing the wardrobe to using it was less than 3 days! Professional work, and all mess was cleared up! Recommended!"
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.91 based on 162 reviews