Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
D Shaw
"I'm really impressed with my wardrobe. They look great and are good quality. I'm sure it will last me many years. Staff are very friendly and professional. I would definitely come to you again. Many thanks. D shaw"
Phil Sanderson
"Really good product. Very proficient throughout the planning and fitting process. Colin, the fitter, worked to a very high standard. The day after completion, we asked for an alteration, this was carried out on the first working day thereafter and we are now completely satisfied and would wholeheartedly recommend 'Sliding Door Wardrobes' to anyone."
Jyeomans
"So quick from start to finish. Very helpful staff. Finishes the bedroom off lovely."
"Amazing service from start to finish. Rob was fantastic and understood my vision. I will recommend Sliding Door wardrobes to everyone."
"The service was very efficient and fuss free, the finished wardrobe doors look great and good quality. I would be happy to recommend to others. Many thanks."
"I am very pleased with the wardrobe. It is so neat and tidy and taken two wardrobes full of clothing. Wonderful. So very very pleased. Thank you. I cannot do photos."
"The service is fantastic, really it is. I recently moved and had the unfortunate experience of meeting a lot of trades people who would benefit from learning from the staff at sliding door wardrobes. From start to finish, they listened to my ideas, made constructive recommendations, they were polite, curtious and treated my home with respect. The finish of my wardrobes, closet, file cupboard and bespoke cupboard and draws is absolute quality. Money well spent and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you, I really appreciate what you’ve achieved."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. Quality wardrobes in both rooms. Extremely happy with everything. Would definitely recommend!"
"Choosing the wardrobe to using it was less than 3 days! Professional work, and all mess was cleared up! Recommended!"
"After using Sliding Door Wardrobes twice previously, I recommended them to my son and his girlfriend. Once again their service was 1st class, Highly recommended."
"Great customer service from the start. Very quick and easy process, from selecting the wardrobes through to installation. The finished wardrobes look fantastic and they're just what we hoped they would be."
"Lovely Wardrobes. Very Efficient Company to deal with. Thank You."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Good quality product & very helpful staff"
"The staff were very helpful with our requirement and we are really pleased with the finished wardrobes."
"Amazing service, Super happy with our new wardrobes Excellent value for money!!!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. No hard sell and I could pick a day convenient for me for instillation. The guys arrived on time, friendly and fitted my wardrobes really quickly, left not mess and didn’t even grumble about the rather tight space to work in (the room is an L shape and not very big!). The wardrobes are excellent quality and look stunning! I highly recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes!"
"great product & great service"
"Loved the siding wardrobes, very stylish, even though the wall wasn't very level a excellent job was done, Thank You"
"Excellent service from the first phone call to the finished result. Could not be happier with our new wardrobes, highly recommended!"
"We are returning customers. Again, the experience was excellent from design to execution..We love our wardrobes. Thank you Colin for another excellent fitting."
"The whole process from planning to carring out the work has been excellent. Personal and mobility needs taken into consideration when drawing up the plans. Good advice given due to the experience of the designer, this was very helpful. He had a super manner and attitude he didn't rush but explained things carefully.. The fitter who came was great cheerful, polite, friendly and approachable .He came at the time arranged. He worked steadfastly and carefully and was very helpful. The finished result is wonderful we are really pleased. We would definitely recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes to other friend and family. A super job well done."
"The whole process of having the wardrobe coldly have been simpler. Designing was easy with Bens help an the finished product is excellent, very good quality and fitted without fuss or mess. I would definitely recommend this company"
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.91 based on 149 reviews