Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"great product & great service"
"Loved the siding wardrobes, very stylish, even though the wall wasn't very level a excellent job was done, Thank You"
"Excellent service from the first phone call to the finished result. Could not be happier with our new wardrobes, highly recommended!"
"We are returning customers. Again, the experience was excellent from design to execution..We love our wardrobes. Thank you Colin for another excellent fitting."
"The whole process from planning to carring out the work has been excellent. Personal and mobility needs taken into consideration when drawing up the plans. Good advice given due to the experience of the designer, this was very helpful. He had a super manner and attitude he didn't rush but explained things carefully.. The fitter who came was great cheerful, polite, friendly and approachable .He came at the time arranged. He worked steadfastly and carefully and was very helpful. The finished result is wonderful we are really pleased. We would definitely recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes to other friend and family. A super job well done."
"The whole process of having the wardrobe coldly have been simpler. Designing was easy with Bens help an the finished product is excellent, very good quality and fitted without fuss or mess. I would definitely recommend this company"
"My sliding mirror doors were easy to order and there was no hard sell. The installation was carried out efficiently and on time. I did discover a minor mechanical fault which was quickly rectified. Overall a very satisfactory experience."
"We love our wardrobes. They were fitted by Colin who did a great job and was very professional. Would highly recommend."
"They where well built and fitted properly Work men very polite Goo quality wardrobe and drawers Thank you"
"Excellent service throughout--meticulous attention to detail from design to fitting--we can recommend to anyone"
"Wowzer! They came, they measured, week later all fitted! They look a maz ing!!!! They slightly tweaked things for my disability. Very nice people. Thank you so much. You have made this lady very happy!"
"Can’t stop looking at them love love love them.so glad I decided to get them,they are absolutely beautiful thank you so much💕💕💕"
"From visiting the showroom through estimation to final fitting service was excellent. All staff were well informed, easy to work with, appointments were met on time and fitting in fact completed ahead of promised finishing time. The wardrobes look great and work perfectly."
"Nice to have Wardrobes to fit the exact space required."
"I am absolutely delighted with my fitted wardrobes. From start to finish your firm has been very professional and you actually listened to what I wanted. I had seen photos of wardrobes built against a wall with a sloping ceiling but wasn’t sure whether it could be done or not. It can be done and you have done it and I’m thrilled! The fitter was charming and polite and got on with the job which he did very quickly. I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled I am with the wardrobes. Thank you thank you."
"We received excellent service. Ben the designer was very helpful and within a few days our new wardrobes were being fitted by an excellent fitting team."
"I have nothing but praise for this Company. From start to finish they have been a pleasure to deal with. Their work is of a very High standard and my room has been truly transformed. I repeat nothing but praise."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Friendly courteous service from Charlotte at the office. The designer Rob was very professional, efficient and friendly, offering design advice as we were unsure of exactly what we needed. The fitter Colin was prompt and swift with the whole fitting taking less than 4 hours. We're very happy with our wardrobes and would recommend to anyone !"
"First class service from rob to the fitters highly recomend"
"We were very impressed with the whole service, from planning through to installation. Friendly and very efficient. Would have no hesitation to recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes to friends or family."
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.91 based on 175 reviews