Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent company, friendly staff. Sliding Door Wardrobes fitted both our front and back bedroom wardrobes. Any issues were resolved straight away. After sale service is second to none. I would definitely use Sliding Door Wardrobes again."
"What great service from start to finish all the staff are friendly and helpful not pushy. Don't be afraid to ask their advice on what will work best for you. I can't believe the space we now have in our bedroom and the new wardrobes, which have replaced two wardrobes and a chest of drawers. May have to buy more clothes to fill them !!"
"Not yet got our stuff organized into the new wardrobes but we were really impressed with the service so far and the look & quality of the doors & frames. And the follow up calls from office. Thank you."
"Excellent service and absolutely delighted with the wardrobe I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them"
"5 stars just isn't enough! Everything from design to fitting was 1st class. Colin was meticulous and took so much pride in the work to give us exactly what we asked for. Thanks also to Ben who really listened. I'm delighted with the results. Many thanks. You're a great team"
"We’ve used them twice now. Both times service has been excellent. No pushy sales and good quality product fitted well and within a couple of weeks of ordering. Definitely recommend."
"I'm really impressed with my wardrobe. They look great and are good quality. I'm sure it will last me many years. Staff are very friendly and professional. I would definitely come to you again. Many thanks. D shaw"
"Amazing service from start to finish. Rob was fantastic and understood my vision. I will recommend Sliding Door wardrobes to everyone."
"The service was very efficient and fuss free, the finished wardrobe doors look great and good quality. I would be happy to recommend to others. Many thanks."
"I am very pleased with the wardrobe. It is so neat and tidy and taken two wardrobes full of clothing. Wonderful. So very very pleased. Thank you. I cannot do photos."
"The service is fantastic, really it is. I recently moved and had the unfortunate experience of meeting a lot of trades people who would benefit from learning from the staff at sliding door wardrobes. From start to finish, they listened to my ideas, made constructive recommendations, they were polite, curtious and treated my home with respect. The finish of my wardrobes, closet, file cupboard and bespoke cupboard and draws is absolute quality. Money well spent and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you, I really appreciate what you’ve achieved."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. Quality wardrobes in both rooms. Extremely happy with everything. Would definitely recommend!"
"Choosing the wardrobe to using it was less than 3 days! Professional work, and all mess was cleared up! Recommended!"
"After using Sliding Door Wardrobes twice previously, I recommended them to my son and his girlfriend. Once again their service was 1st class, Highly recommended."
"Great customer service from the start. Very quick and easy process, from selecting the wardrobes through to installation. The finished wardrobes look fantastic and they're just what we hoped they would be."
"Lovely Wardrobes. Very Efficient Company to deal with. Thank You."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Good quality product & very helpful staff"
"The staff were very helpful with our requirement and we are really pleased with the finished wardrobes."
"Amazing service, Super happy with our new wardrobes Excellent value for money!!!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. No hard sell and I could pick a day convenient for me for instillation. The guys arrived on time, friendly and fitted my wardrobes really quickly, left not mess and didn’t even grumble about the rather tight space to work in (the room is an L shape and not very big!). The wardrobes are excellent quality and look stunning! I highly recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes!"
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.91 based on 175 reviews