Slf Smart Line Furniture Customer Service Reviews

Slf Smart Line Furniture have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
A-

Customer Service - Good

89.66%
Industry Average
" This is the second time we have used SLF24 to buy our Covex corner sofa. Absolutely fantastic customer services. Very very happy. "
posted 3 months ago - Luis Manzano
" The hay and sutton chairs arrived yesterday as promised and we love it. Top marks for service and quality. Very impressed with slf24.co.uk "
posted 3 months ago - Karen Crews
" Good price and surprisingly good quality. Delivery very promptly on Monday morning, only 3 weeks after we had ordered it. We are delighted with the service we received. Thanks Will definitely shop again! "
posted 3 months ago - Eddie Shidlovskiy
" Very happy with 3 and 2 seater sofa (Kubic). Excellent service as well. It was easy to just get back in touch with this company and order some more! "
posted 3 months ago - Neil Miles
" Great sofa, delivered on time with good communication! He kindly brought the sofa up for me free of charge as I was holding my newborn so literally wasn’t able to shift it myself. Great customer service. "
posted 4 months ago - Claire Furey
" Great sofa, delivered on time with good communication! Great customer service. "
posted 4 months ago - Claire LFurey
" Chesterfield - great sofa, lovely green colour exactly as specified. Excellent service and delivery guys work on very high standard! Customer service is very professional, polite and patient. I would definitely recommend to anybody… "
posted 5 months ago - Tarushi Varma
" We order sofa for our office. Is all I have to say excellent quality and fantastic customer service from the moment. Thanks for a quality item. "
posted 5 months ago - Joseph Taylor
" We bought a beautiful sofa for our office reciption, the quality is exceptional. Delivered on time and with a smile. Excellent service from Smart Line Furniture. "
posted 5 months ago - Jonathan Hallam
" QUICK DELIVERY AND TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE. really pleased to have bought of you guys, my home looks lively thanks to you "
posted 5 months ago - Marcus Leon