skycleaninglondon Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend skycleaninglondon

flat 3,63 Caxton road, Wimbledon

How would you rate skycleaninglondon ?

"The team at Sky Cleaning London did a big job for me at very short notice (carpet cleaning, curtains, sofas and mattresses left in a very dirty state by tenants). They worked very hard and stayed as long as necessary to do the job. The standard was very high, for example turning a disgusting looking stairway into a clean and appealing space. I will definitely use the team for future end of tenancy cleans and also employ them for my regular cleaning work. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"Love sky cleaning! Have used them twice for end of tenancy cleaning and they have done a stellar job both times, we also use them every month for our carpet cleaning at work and would never switch to a different company. Stan and his team are friendly, caring, hard working professionals and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a cleaning service, big or small!"
"Stan and his team clean our carpets every month, they are great value, friendly and hardworking and I cannot recommend them highly enough."
Jon Fairbairn
Unverified Reviewer
"They did a good and thorough job on the day of my end of tenancy as an end of tenancy clean. 2 days later however, the lanlord said she wasnt happy with the carpet cleaning in one of the rooms. I emailed Stan about this and he imediately responded and arranged to come round and re-do the carpet which is now very clean. I would highly recomend sky cleaning for this reason alone - they cared that I and the landlord were happy with their work."
"My tenents used Sky cleaning. I had a look at the flat on Saturday and all the cutlery, glasses etc where dirty. The tiles were not clean and the floors filthy. The windows hadnt been cleaned inside or out. To be fair I didnt see the state of the place before they had cleaned but based on this alone it wasnt a great job."
"I'm so pleased I hired Skycleaninglondon to do my end of tenency cleaning. They were fast, efficient, courteous and meticulous. I would definitely use them again."
"Great job with end of tenancy cleaning!"
"Fantastic service, very efficient and really friendly! Did amazing job and managed to get out a number of stains in the carpets. Delighted with our carpets now! Will definitely use them again & Highly recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"""Excellent job , at late notice , on a Saturday.Stan was very professional,2 bedroom flat , 2 carpets cleaned end of tenancy, landlord was very satisfied .would recommend. 😀 Steve"
"From my initial enquiry they responded promptly, were competitively priced, agreed the date and time without fuss, etc. Turned up on time and did a thorough and professional job leading to a no quibbles deposit refund. Thank you to Stan and his team. Sean D."
"check out cleaning .. average .. a lot of areas missed .. not impressed with quality of job"
"Skycleaning carried out an End of Tenancy clean - the place has never looked so clean! Very thorough and friendly service."
"Competitive prices and a good and helpful service"
"Very thorough including windows oven and carpets. Very professional and they did a brilliant job...wouldnt hesistate to use them again in the future for an end of tenancy clean."
The Hudson Centre
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you for your great work. We found the team and service to be punctual, friendly, hard working and great value for money!"
"Stan and his team provided an excellent end of tenancy service. I booked the service with a very short notice and this was provided on the day of my preference. Stan and his team were very polite and professional in all respects. I would definitely recommend skycleaninglondon and will definitely use their services in the future. A very big thank you to the team."
"Stan and his team are prompt, polite and professional. Good communication to organise and the flat now looks like new – great service and highly recommended. Thank you again Skyclean team, Jason"
"They came at short notice did a great job and were very reasonably priced"
"Stan and his mate turned up very promptly, and transformed a dusty basement flat that hadn't had a proper clean for 3 years into a spotless new tenancy. The carpets were like new , and the windows were especially gleaming! He was polite, friendly and quiet and we will certainly recommend him to any of our friends needing a deep clean. He also returned the next day to remove some bags,"
Mrs Kathryn Brown
Unverified Reviewer
"Prompt punctual service and very good results for our carpet cleaning"
skycleaninglondon is rated 4.85 based on 53 reviews