skycleaninglondon Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend skycleaninglondon

flat 3,63 Caxton road, Wimbledon

Tell us how skycleaninglondon made you happy

"Great cleaning , fast reaction time to my call and most importantly punctual . Would definitely recommend these guys to anyone I know needing these services"
"Truly excellent service and results. Thank you."
"Extremely happy with Stan’s work! We used Stan for end of tenancy cleaning. Carpets have never been that clean. When we were moving in we were arguing with the agency that the carpets need cleaning. They did that and as we were not happy with the result we were provided with invoice and explanation that this is the condition of the carpets and cannot be clean more. However, after 2 years spent at this place Stan was able to clean the carpets and we left the property 10 times cleaner from what we originally got. I am not sure what company the agency used but definitely not even close to what Stan can do! I highly recommend Stan, not only because of the high quality but his friendly attitude and flexibility!"
"The flat looks better than it did when we first moved in. I will definitely use this service again."
"Radical improvement. Thank you."
"the check out inventory did not detect or have any comments regarding cleaness of the flat! thank you sky cleaning london"
"I booked sky cleaning to deeep clean my carpets. It was a fast and friendly service and to a very high standard. He even stayed in his own time to fix my problematic door lock. Would definitely use again and recommend to anybody, thanks again"
"The team at Sky Cleaning London did a big job for me at very short notice (carpet cleaning, curtains, sofas and mattresses left in a very dirty state by tenants). They worked very hard and stayed as long as necessary to do the job. The standard was very high, for example turning a disgusting looking stairway into a clean and appealing space. I will definitely use the team for future end of tenancy cleans and also employ them for my regular cleaning work. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"Love sky cleaning! Have used them twice for end of tenancy cleaning and they have done a stellar job both times, we also use them every month for our carpet cleaning at work and would never switch to a different company. Stan and his team are friendly, caring, hard working professionals and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a cleaning service, big or small!"
"Stan and his team clean our carpets every month, they are great value, friendly and hardworking and I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"They did a good and thorough job on the day of my end of tenancy as an end of tenancy clean. 2 days later however, the lanlord said she wasnt happy with the carpet cleaning in one of the rooms. I emailed Stan about this and he imediately responded and arranged to come round and re-do the carpet which is now very clean. I would highly recomend sky cleaning for this reason alone - they cared that I and the landlord were happy with their work."
"My tenents used Sky cleaning. I had a look at the flat on Saturday and all the cutlery, glasses etc where dirty. The tiles were not clean and the floors filthy. The windows hadnt been cleaned inside or out. To be fair I didnt see the state of the place before they had cleaned but based on this alone it wasnt a great job."
"I'm so pleased I hired Skycleaninglondon to do my end of tenency cleaning. They were fast, efficient, courteous and meticulous. I would definitely use them again."
"Great job with end of tenancy cleaning!"
"Fantastic service, very efficient and really friendly! Did amazing job and managed to get out a number of stains in the carpets. Delighted with our carpets now! Will definitely use them again & Highly recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"""Excellent job , at late notice , on a Saturday.Stan was very professional,2 bedroom flat , 2 carpets cleaned end of tenancy, landlord was very satisfied .would recommend. 😀 Steve"
"From my initial enquiry they responded promptly, were competitively priced, agreed the date and time without fuss, etc. Turned up on time and did a thorough and professional job leading to a no quibbles deposit refund. Thank you to Stan and his team. Sean D."
"check out cleaning .. average .. a lot of areas missed .. not impressed with quality of job"
"Skycleaning carried out an End of Tenancy clean - the place has never looked so clean! Very thorough and friendly service."
"Competitive prices and a good and helpful service"
skycleaninglondon is rated 4.87 based on 60 reviews