skycleaninglondon Reviews

of reviewers recommend skycleaninglondon
Read skycleaninglondon Reviews

flat 3,63 Caxton road, Wimbledon

Tell us how skycleaninglondon made you happy
skycleaninglondon 1 star review on 27th September 2019
A company that hires cleaners to clean them and then do not pay for the service. I would not recommend either for employers or for a professional company.
Fantastic service and incredible results! I had my sofas cleaned by Stanislav and he was so brilliant, I’m honestly still amazed with the results, they look brand new and they were really bad!! Thank you Stanislav for your excellent service.
Professional team. Good value for money for an EOT clean
Stan and his team were excellent - very helpful, professional and the flat was left beyond spotless! Very reasonably prices too for the services provided.
Stan and his team are fantastic. Finished 2 hours sooner than expected, did a great job and very reasonably priced.
Stan and his colleague came to clean our stair carpets and landing, They were very professional, efficient and courteous and very reasonably priced Would have them back again and would recommend them
I used Sky Cleaning for my end of tenancy cleaning last week, called them a few days before moveout - a last-minute booking from me as my originally-booked cleaning company cancelled. They were able to slot me in before I was moving out thankfully, at a good price. They did a very thorough job, my flat was spotless once they were done, that I seriously considering moving back into the place! Got my full deposit back from the landlord, and even a comment that the place was in immaculate condition- honestly it looked better than when I first moved in. Would definitely recommend this cleaning company for end of tenancy cleaning.
Excellent service. Stepped in for an end of tenancy clean with less than a day’s notice (after another service let me down), and did a great job at a lower price than I had originally budgeted. All in all, I cannot fault the professional service. Thank you.
The price quoted was very competitive and the flat was cleaned really well, including the oven which was left looking pretty much brand new. Unfortunately one of the wine glasses was broken and a 50cm black mark was left on the dining room wall. When I questioned this (bearing in mind we had been in the flat that morning and took photos of the flat's condition) I was told that they weren't aware of causing this damage. This isn't the first cleaning company to cause damage and every time they claim ignorance and what can you do, nothing. Please be careful.
Brilliant service. I couldn't be happier with my carpet and end of the tenancy cleaning. The stress of the inventory was gone and everything is done perfectly thanks to the service I have received from Skycleaninglondon. Bargain price too. Strongly recommend for everyone who would like to get their full deposit back at the end of the tenancy. Thanks again.
I contacted Stan and he gave me an accurate quotation for whole house carpet clean. 2 staff members arrived punctually on the day of clean and did a thorough and excellent job. Very hard working couple who paid attention to every stain. I was impressed at how well they restored this old and light carpet. Their rate was very competitive.
They were really efficient from beginning to end and I would highly recommend them and use their services for any future deep cleans. The carpets were cleaner then when we first moved in! Thank you :-)
Very good professional cleaners who came all the way from North London early morning. 100% satisfied with job.
sky cleaning done a brilliant job cleaning the windows and the carpet and the hard floor
This company provides an excellent and professional service and will have no hesitation in recommending them. I will certainly use them again .
I would highly recommend Sky Cleaning. The communication was good and the service was well timed to suit me. They did an amazing end of tenancy clean and deep carpet clean of a property I let. I also used them for carpet clean at home and I could not be happier with the results. Thank you Stan and team for your great work.
Very poor service, used them for end of tenancy cleaning. Landlord was not happy with the cleaning, arranged another visit, cleaners briefly came and didn't fix any of the issue highlighted in the end of tenancy report. Landlord dedected from the deposit, still waiting for a refund, they stopped responding to my emails. Avoid them!
Poor service. I had rang them up on the Wednesday for cleaning on Friday. Everything booked for 8am. I turn up at the property, and it turns out they had forgot to book it. It got rescheduled for 2pm. 2pm comes, and they say they won’t touch it. The house was not trashed.. They’re a cleaning company, to pay you to clean mess?? Very poor service.
skycleaninglondon 1 star review on 27th September 2019 skycleaninglondon 1 star review on 27th September 2019 skycleaninglondon 1 star review on 27th September 2019 skycleaninglondon 1 star review on 27th September 2019 skycleaninglondon 1 star review on 27th September 2019
Really apologies for your disappointment. I have uploaded few photos for us property in this condition is beyond cleaning.
Very professional service which was timed to suit my requirements. I would use again.
Poor service overall. One cleaner was sent to the job who appeared to do nothing and left after 5 hours. Further, the cleaner was lacking basic equipment to mop or vacuum the premises. Please do not use this company as the setup is truly unprofessional
If there was any problem why just didn’t contact us to try to solve it ? ??
skycleaninglondon is rated 4.68 based on 85 reviews