Skin Science Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Skin Science Clinic

Tell us how Skin Science Clinic made you happy

Live Chat
"Dr. Sarwar is the only one I go for fillers in London! Best product, best service! Results are always perfect, cannot recommend anyone more!"
"I always go to Dr Sarwar for my cosmetic procedures he is amazing at the natural look! He makes me feel super comfortable and the procedures are almost painless."
"Excellent result, I'm really pleased"
"I went in for a lip filler and i was really nervous given it was my first cosmetic treatment ever. I was afraid my lips won’t look natural but Dr Sarwar truly listened to what i wanted and the results exceeded every expectation!!! I received so many compliments since my treatment! I cannot wait to go back! Thank you Skin Science Clinic!"
Skin Science Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews