Skin Science Clinic Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Skin Science Clinic Reviews

02079717764

Tell us how Skin Science Clinic made you happy
This is the best clinic I have been to in London! First of all, the customer service is very good - quick and helpful replies. Rachel is lovely. The clinic is very comfortable and centrally located, and I think the treatments are very fairly priced. Dr Sarwar made me feel relaxed - the whole process from turning up at the clinic to the end of the appointment was very calm!
very happy. i got my botox consult done via zoom. the best dr ever.
BIG THANKYOU to Skin Science for always fixing my face!! Suffered with the most debilitating acne for the last 2 years & skin science has been at been at the rescue the entire time! I highly recommend to visit this clinic - Dr. Adil is very talented in his area of expertise & the entire team at skin science is lovely, welcoming & work hard to make you feel comfortable no matter what you are attending the clinic for :) Plus only clinic in london that offers you a drink whilst you wait which i personally love!
Visited skin science clinic and had laser hair removal done by Freya who was amazing! She was very professional and explained the treatment well and made me feel very comfortable. The treatment itself was pain free and very quick. Looking forward to coming back for more treatments!
I had a wonderful first experience at Skin Science Clinic , great location , spotless clinic , friendly receptionist and the most amazing part was the Hydra-facial treatment done by Freya , it made my skin glow ! I was so happy with Freya’s kind and professional behavior . I recommended this place to so many friends !
one of the best clinics for skin!! Highly recommended - very happy :) Had a few treatments with Dr. Sarwar & extremely happy with all results. PLEASE visit this clinic it is my go too 👍🏼
I had baby Botox back in 2019 when living in London. I then moved out of the city back to my home town Newark, Nottinghamshire and still travel back for my baby Botox as Dr Sarwar is the absolute BEST in the business. I was so happy with the results and can’t recommend him enough.
Impeccable service, clinic and doctor
For the second time I visited the clinic and I couldn’t be happier with the results I had. The first time I had the dermapen treatment and Francesca was amazing, she did such a great job. The second time I had 0.55ml lip filler for the very first time in my life and I couldn’t have chosen a better clinic for this treatment. Like many people, I didn’t know what to expect but the Doctor was so professional, knowledgeable and patient that I fell like I was in safe hands because he knew exactly what to do and I trusted his expertise. Two treatments at this clinic so far and I can say that it’s just the beginning of many more! If you are looking for a professional team and great results this is the place! Highly recommended! Thank you SkinScience clinic team!
I had the DERMAPEN treatment with Francesca and she was absolutely amazing. The treatment itself was almost pain free and I would definitely do it again but I would only trust this clinic. They are super professional and Francesca was so helpful that her knowledge and professionality made me feel safe in her hands. I feel like I could start exploring more beauty treatments because I've found my trusted clinic! Highly recommended it!
Dr Adil Sarwar A consummate professional and an Artist, who listens and delivers. Exceptionally clean and Covid secure clinic Had masseter botox injection painless and no marks. Also had botox around the eyes. "The Guys a Genius" Rachael who is on the desk is very efficient and very welcoming makes you feel at ease immediately Prices are very competitive I will not be going anywhere else!
I have been to the Skin Science clinic in total of three times for spot injections. First of all, the service is outstanding, as Rachel, Dr Sarwar and Francesca are extremely helpful and have an excellent manner with people. Secondly, the clinic is spotless, is covid secure, stunningly decorated and smells divine. Regarding the treatment, the spot injections work amazingly well. My breakouts are normally gone by the end of the day, if not the next day. I highly recommend. I am currently on a treatment programme privately for my skin and will be returning to the clinic for all my future cosmetic procedures. Thank you once again.
I have never had anything done before but was looking into it for a long time and I’m SO happy I found out about this clinic. I honestly cannot even describe how amazing the whole experience was. From booking the appointment to arriving, the consultation and the actual procedure until I walked out of the door. I was so nervous but as soon as I walked in I already felt more relaxed as the atmosphere is unbelievable! Rachel was so welcoming and friendly I cannot say this enough! I felt so safe! Dr. Sarwar made me feel even more relaxed about everything and you can really tell that he has your best interest and he helped me find the right procedure which was best for me! I’m honestly so impressed. I have had Botox in the Masseter to achieve a slimmer looking face and a lip filler. My friends have been telling me that lip fillers are SO immensely painful so I was so scared especially cause I’m terrified of needles as well but the pain was MINIMAL. I couldn’t believe it. When I first looked into the mirror I couldn’t believe it I was so happy! 6 days later and I still always smile when I look into the mirror because I am so happy with how it turned out, it boosted my confidence extremely and I will definitely return! There is so much more I’m interested in and I can say no matter where I will move to one day I would ALWAYS come back to this place!! All of my friends were amazed as well and they have had fillers elsewhere and will now look into booking an appointment here. If you’re thinking about having anything done, Look no further I cannot say this enough! Amazing customer service. Such a stunning clinic. Worth every penny. Cannot wait to return!
Had an AMAZING facial today by the lovely Francesca. To start it off the kind and gorgeous receptionist made sure I felt like I was at home. Not to mention the clinic's clean and bouigee decór. Francesca went through all my skin concerns. The facial was very relaxing and afterwards my skin look stunning, all of my blackheads were gone! Francesca recommend some supplants I could take to boost my skin and I can't wait to start them. The clinic was very covid safe and I felt like i was in great hands. I booked another facial there and then. I would 100% recommend and I will be recommending to all my friends.
Gorgeous clinic and amazing staff
First of all, the clinic was stunningly clean & the décor was beautiful, not to mention smelt amazing. Very quick, thorough and personalized service. I arrived for a spot injection due to some very unnerving blemishes that had come up before a media event, and needless to say even within four hours one had gone completely and the next day they are pretty much fully gone. Dr Sarwar was very careful and knowledgeable, and all the staff were lovely. I will be back :)
Black skincare phobia no more! Francesca is just the best!!! I was treated to a facial by a friend with her long time beautician (Francesca). Francesca was professional and very personable. I am a black woman who faces anxiety when going to non-black beauticians as some in the past have said they do not treat black skin. Francesca was a delight, she treated me like any other client. She asked me questions about my skin and my lifestyle. She recommended a couple of treatments and we decided together which to go with. The treatment was medi-facial and the results were phenomenal. Francesca then recommended at home products, supplements and provided me with AM and PM skin care routine.
Superb service, I've visited Skin Science Clinic twice for botox and fillers and on both occasions received exceptional service. Dr Sarwars is both personable and professional, taking time to really understand your concerns and customising treatment to meet your individual needs. My appointments have never been rushed and staff are extremely welcoming and attentative. The newly renovated Clinic reflects their high standards and I look forward to returning in the future.
I'm going to Dr Sarwars from few weeks and I can see already myself amazing! He is amazing and his product as well! Highly recommended this excellent experience!!! What a lovely service.
Dr Adil is the best and no one else for me!
Skin Science Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews