Skin Science Clinic Reviews

Live Chat
Read Skin Science Clinic Reviews

02079717764

Tell us how Skin Science Clinic made you happy
I am huge fan of Dr Adil Sarwars work and an extremely committed patient. I have been a customer of Dr Sarwar for a number of years and highly recommend him for any type of skin or hair procedure. He has advanced experience I believe, after also having worked at Harley Street Skin where I always selected him to to maintain my looks. My presentation ,looks and overall appearance in front of the camera and on stage and in commercials is critical and must been maintained on a regular basis to the most natural and highest level, Adil always comes to my rescue! i am often complemented on my flawless skin and am regularly told I look at least 10 years younger when asked my age in castings and and social engagements/parties. Thank you Dr Sarwar for all your great work! long my you continue!
I recently went for my first visit at the Skin Science Clinic and I simply could not be happier with the results...! I had Botox in my massters and I cannot overstate how expertly Dr Sarwar went about it. The procedure was quick, precise, painless and the results are excellent. But, importantly, Dr Sawar was also incredibly transparent about the amounts of product used and even offered to top up my dose to make sure I was completely satisfied. Well, the Skin Science Clinic has certainly has won a longterm customer in me! I am so happy I found this place and will be sure to be back for this procedure and anything else I'd like to get done in the future. Highly recommended.
I went to Dr Sarwar for the first time 2 weeks ago with the intention of getting lip filler. He gave me fantastic advice about some previous filler I had had and that it wouldn’t be the right decision to have more at that stage. I really appreciated his honesty and the amount of time he spent explaining everything. I decided instead to try Botox for the first time and again, he spent lots of time explaining the procedure which was great for a first timer. I’m thrilled with the results and will absolutely be going back! The clinic itself is extremely calming and Dr Sarwar has a lovely manner with his patients and put me at ease straight away with his expert knowledge and sound advice. Definitely recommend this clinic!
Dr. Sarwar is the only one I go for fillers in London! Best product, best service! Results are always perfect, cannot recommend anyone more!
I always go to Dr Sarwar for my cosmetic procedures he is amazing at the natural look! He makes me feel super comfortable and the procedures are almost painless.
Excellent result, I'm really pleased
I went in for a lip filler and i was really nervous given it was my first cosmetic treatment ever. I was afraid my lips won’t look natural but Dr Sarwar truly listened to what i wanted and the results exceeded every expectation!!! I received so many compliments since my treatment! I cannot wait to go back! Thank you Skin Science Clinic!
Skin Science Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews