Skin Science Clinic Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read Skin Science Clinic Reviews

02079717764

Tell us how Skin Science Clinic made you happy
one of the best clinics for skin!! Highly recommended - very happy :) Had a few treatments with Dr. Sarwar & extremely happy with all results. PLEASE visit this clinic it is my go too 👍🏼
I had baby Botox back in 2019 when living in London. I then moved out of the city back to my home town Newark, Nottinghamshire and still travel back for my baby Botox as Dr Sarwar is the absolute BEST in the business. I was so happy with the results and can’t recommend him enough.
Impeccable service, clinic and doctor
For the second time I visited the clinic and I couldn’t be happier with the results I had. The first time I had the dermapen treatment and Francesca was amazing, she did such a great job. The second time I had 0.55ml lip filler for the very first time in my life and I couldn’t have chosen a better clinic for this treatment. Like many people, I didn’t know what to expect but the Doctor was so professional, knowledgeable and patient that I fell like I was in safe hands because he knew exactly what to do and I trusted his expertise. Two treatments at this clinic so far and I can say that it’s just the beginning of many more! If you are looking for a professional team and great results this is the place! Highly recommended! Thank you SkinScience clinic team!
I had the DERMAPEN treatment with Francesca and she was absolutely amazing. The treatment itself was almost pain free and I would definitely do it again but I would only trust this clinic. They are super professional and Francesca was so helpful that her knowledge and professionality made me feel safe in her hands. I feel like I could start exploring more beauty treatments because I've found my trusted clinic! Highly recommended it!
Dr Adil Sarwar A consummate professional and an Artist, who listens and delivers. Exceptionally clean and Covid secure clinic Had masseter botox injection painless and no marks. Also had botox around the eyes. "The Guys a Genius" Rachael who is on the desk is very efficient and very welcoming makes you feel at ease immediately Prices are very competitive I will not be going anywhere else!
I have been to the Skin Science clinic in total of three times for spot injections. First of all, the service is outstanding, as Rachel, Dr Sarwar and Francesca are extremely helpful and have an excellent manner with people. Secondly, the clinic is spotless, is covid secure, stunningly decorated and smells divine. Regarding the treatment, the spot injections work amazingly well. My breakouts are normally gone by the end of the day, if not the next day. I highly recommend. I am currently on a treatment programme privately for my skin and will be returning to the clinic for all my future cosmetic procedures. Thank you once again.
I have never had anything done before but was looking into it for a long time and I’m SO happy I found out about this clinic. I honestly cannot even describe how amazing the whole experience was. From booking the appointment to arriving, the consultation and the actual procedure until I walked out of the door. I was so nervous but as soon as I walked in I already felt more relaxed as the atmosphere is unbelievable! Rachel was so welcoming and friendly I cannot say this enough! I felt so safe! Dr. Sarwar made me feel even more relaxed about everything and you can really tell that he has your best interest and he helped me find the right procedure which was best for me! I’m honestly so impressed. I have had Botox in the Masseter to achieve a slimmer looking face and a lip filler. My friends have been telling me that lip fillers are SO immensely painful so I was so scared especially cause I’m terrified of needles as well but the pain was MINIMAL. I couldn’t believe it. When I first looked into the mirror I couldn’t believe it I was so happy! 6 days later and I still always smile when I look into the mirror because I am so happy with how it turned out, it boosted my confidence extremely and I will definitely return! There is so much more I’m interested in and I can say no matter where I will move to one day I would ALWAYS come back to this place!! All of my friends were amazed as well and they have had fillers elsewhere and will now look into booking an appointment here. If you’re thinking about having anything done, Look no further I cannot say this enough! Amazing customer service. Such a stunning clinic. Worth every penny. Cannot wait to return!
Had an AMAZING facial today by the lovely Francesca. To start it off the kind and gorgeous receptionist made sure I felt like I was at home. Not to mention the clinic's clean and bouigee decór. Francesca went through all my skin concerns. The facial was very relaxing and afterwards my skin look stunning, all of my blackheads were gone! Francesca recommend some supplants I could take to boost my skin and I can't wait to start them. The clinic was very covid safe and I felt like i was in great hands. I booked another facial there and then. I would 100% recommend and I will be recommending to all my friends.
Gorgeous clinic and amazing staff
First of all, the clinic was stunningly clean & the décor was beautiful, not to mention smelt amazing. Very quick, thorough and personalized service. I arrived for a spot injection due to some very unnerving blemishes that had come up before a media event, and needless to say even within four hours one had gone completely and the next day they are pretty much fully gone. Dr Sarwar was very careful and knowledgeable, and all the staff were lovely. I will be back :)
Black skincare phobia no more! Francesca is just the best!!! I was treated to a facial by a friend with her long time beautician (Francesca). Francesca was professional and very personable. I am a black woman who faces anxiety when going to non-black beauticians as some in the past have said they do not treat black skin. Francesca was a delight, she treated me like any other client. She asked me questions about my skin and my lifestyle. She recommended a couple of treatments and we decided together which to go with. The treatment was medi-facial and the results were phenomenal. Francesca then recommended at home products, supplements and provided me with AM and PM skin care routine.
Superb service, I've visited Skin Science Clinic twice for botox and fillers and on both occasions received exceptional service. Dr Sarwars is both personable and professional, taking time to really understand your concerns and customising treatment to meet your individual needs. My appointments have never been rushed and staff are extremely welcoming and attentative. The newly renovated Clinic reflects their high standards and I look forward to returning in the future.
I'm going to Dr Sarwars from few weeks and I can see already myself amazing! He is amazing and his product as well! Highly recommended this excellent experience!!! What a lovely service.
Dr Adil is the best and no one else for me!
I am huge fan of Dr Adil Sarwars work and an extremely committed patient. I have been a customer of Dr Sarwar for a number of years and highly recommend him for any type of skin or hair procedure. He has advanced experience I believe, after also having worked at Harley Street Skin where I always selected him to to maintain my looks. My presentation ,looks and overall appearance in front of the camera and on stage and in commercials is critical and must been maintained on a regular basis to the most natural and highest level, Adil always comes to my rescue! i am often complemented on my flawless skin and am regularly told I look at least 10 years younger when asked my age in castings and and social engagements/parties. Thank you Dr Sarwar for all your great work! long my you continue!
I recently went for my first visit at the Skin Science Clinic and I simply could not be happier with the results...! I had Botox in my massters and I cannot overstate how expertly Dr Sarwar went about it. The procedure was quick, precise, painless and the results are excellent. But, importantly, Dr Sawar was also incredibly transparent about the amounts of product used and even offered to top up my dose to make sure I was completely satisfied. Well, the Skin Science Clinic has certainly has won a longterm customer in me! I am so happy I found this place and will be sure to be back for this procedure and anything else I'd like to get done in the future. Highly recommended.
I went to Dr Sarwar for the first time 2 weeks ago with the intention of getting lip filler. He gave me fantastic advice about some previous filler I had had and that it wouldn’t be the right decision to have more at that stage. I really appreciated his honesty and the amount of time he spent explaining everything. I decided instead to try Botox for the first time and again, he spent lots of time explaining the procedure which was great for a first timer. I’m thrilled with the results and will absolutely be going back! The clinic itself is extremely calming and Dr Sarwar has a lovely manner with his patients and put me at ease straight away with his expert knowledge and sound advice. Definitely recommend this clinic!
Dr. Sarwar is the only one I go for fillers in London! Best product, best service! Results are always perfect, cannot recommend anyone more!
I always go to Dr Sarwar for my cosmetic procedures he is amazing at the natural look! He makes me feel super comfortable and the procedures are almost painless.
Skin Science Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews