Simply Move Conveyancers Reviews

Read Simply Move Conveyancers Reviews

Hello@simplyconveyaners.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX

Tell us how Simply Move Conveyancers made you happy
Great service offered by Simply Move team. completed within 8 weeks with n extra charges applied. thank you so much. Mr Yen
james handled the sale of a property for me for the second time. James was professional, efficient and thorough. James attention to detail regarding the conveyancing was outstanding, giving up to date information extremely quickly. I would more than recommend James and his company in any conveyancing matter that you may have. Its a five star rating from me. Thankyou very much James
I have worked with SimplyMoveConveyancers in a professional capacity and always find them a great firm to work with. I had no hesitation therefore in using their services for a personal transaction. James, who handled both our sale and purchase was professional and diligent whilst remaining approachable throughout. Response times were excellent and all queries were dealt with efficiently. I absolutely recommend
Excellent service, james quick, efficient and patient with us, I was extremely impressed and wouldn't hesitate to use again. Highly recommend.
This is the 2nd time that we have used helen for our conveyancing needs. We are always impressed with her professionalism, attention to detail and communication. We have just had a very straight forward sale thanks to helen I would have no hesitation in recommending her .
Contacted Simply move conveyancing and got what I believed to be a reasonable quote for the sale of my flat. I instructed the firm and was asked to pay a £70 deposit. I was under the impression that this company would be dealing with the sale. However, they allocated me a solicitor. I soon realised I made a big mistake dealing with this company and an even bigger mistake dealing with the solicitors they allocated me. Firstly, the quote was only cheaper because this company failed to add in the extra £275 for the Leasehold sales pack from my Housing Association. Secondly, the Solicitors I have been allocated do not respond to emails. I was told I would be able to check the progress of my case online but this is NOT the case. I am months into the sale of the property with no idea of when or if this will go through. I am hoping that my buyer who wanted to complete around the middle of October does not get fed up and pull out. My Estate Agents and the buyer's solicitor have to keep contacting my solicitor who would only respond after several emails. Initially, James from Simply Move was on the ball in responding to my emails. However, when I asked about getting my deposit back so that I can get a decent solicitor James wasn't so helpful. I read all these reviews about how helpful James has been and wonder if he is writing these reviews himself. Please, please, be careful with this company. It is NOT what it claims to be. Unfortunately, I was unable to research PCS Legal solicitors before hand because they were allocated to me after I paid my deposit. When I did research the solicitors the reviews were less than becoming. I don't want anyone else to go through the stress I am feeling right now. All I can say is please proceed with caution.
Thank you james Very professional and knowledgeable. Provided lots of help and support throughout the process. Totally recommend!
Excellent service, helen was quick, efficient and patient with us, I was extremely impressed and wouldn't hesitate to use again. Highly recommend
helen handled the sale of our house to a successful conclusion. She explained the process and all the costs involved out the outset. She was very professional and approachable throughout and responded to our queries in a timely way. We are very happy with the service she provided.
We are extremely satisfied with the executive conveyancer, helen whom dealt with both the sale of our old property and purchase of new property. helen was exceptionally prompt, informative, supportive, professional and always available when needed. helen made a very stressful process much more tolerable, as she provided us the peace of mind that we had someone to professionally rely on.
Really pleased with the service offered by James for our conveyancing transaction. he was efficient, very thorough and provided an excellent service in what was a difficult transaction at times. Would highly recommend his for any future transactions
I am very happy with my experience. I would highly recommend SimplyMoveConveyancers (james). Quick response time within 5 minutes my emails where answered. Very professional. Made my experience of a first time buyer very easy. Thank you.
An excellent all round service from Simply Move Conveyancers! We sold 2 homes with 'no chain' attached ahead of our purchase, expecting to move into temporary accommodation. However James & his team worked wonders with the sales and purchase - going through within days of each other! We cannot thank you enough for pulling this all off so efficiently during one of the busiest times for property conveyancing. Thank you James for the excellent communication during the process and it was also a pleasure speaking to Katie who kept us informed during the exchanging and completing of the contracts towards the end.
We had an excellent service from SimplyMoveConveyancers from start to finish. We were provided regularly updates on the progress of our application. We can’t thank helen enough for the smooth seamless purchase of our new home. I would highly recommend SimplyMoveConveyancers
Would thoroughly recommend James . He was always on the end of the phone, very supportive and kept things moving all the way along. Very positive experience!
Simply don't bother. Do you research into this company and read the reviews for PCS Legal, which is where you will be directed. Communication is poor and you get treated appallingly.
james was superb from staff to finish! Couldn’t of asked for a more smooth first time buying experience! Great communication and was kept is
A big thank you james for his hard work. he was very efficient and responded quickly. We had a smooth transaction. I have recommended he to family and friends.
Can not thank james at SimplyMoveConveyancers enough. He helped us with the purchase of our house and was so helpful and friendly from day one. He always responded to any emails on the same day and kept us up to date throughout the whole process. He did all of the leg work for us and when there was anything we needed to do he always explained it so clearly meaning we could get things done easily and quickly. I would highly recommend james to anyone who is buying a house.
Superb service, well informed, our sale and purchase was very smooth. James you were awesome. Would definitely recommend.
Simply Move Conveyancers is rated 4.77 based on 193 reviews