Simply Move Conveyancers Reviews

Read Simply Move Conveyancers Reviews

Hello@simplyconveyaners.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX

Tell us how Simply Move Conveyancers made you happy
We recently used Simply Move Conveyancers, I cannot fault the service we received. I would highly recommend them to help you move house. so professional and efficient. Thank you.
Absolutely a great company to work with. james made the impossible possible in the last days. We are so grateful for his impeccable service and dedication. We do recommend Simply Move Conveyancers to anyone which is looking for a trustworthy company to look after your process of buying a new home.
Great experience in dealing with SimplyMoveConveyancers . Keepy informed at all key points in house sale. Highly recommended.
I have found Simply Move Conveyancers team cooperative and professional. They kept me updated regarding the progress of my purchase of the property.
A big thank you to james for his hard work. he was very efficient and responded quickly. We had a smooth transaction. I have recommended his to family and friends.
We honestly instructed Simply Move Conveyancers due to the price. My husband was skeptical going forward however I convinced him that the money we could save would be used for his man cave loool. Our solicitor was Maureen parks and tbh we could not fault her. All our enquires were answered in a reasonable time and she was able to give us advise on the Deed of trust that we required. The downside would be having to call the main office number and waiting to be connected to our solicitors, if the solicitors had extension numbers the wait time would really reduce. All in all we are very happy with the service, we completed in 13 1/2 weeks which really wasn’t too bad. Now we can enjoy our new home thanks to Maureen.
They are not conveyancers, they just sell your quote onto another, cheaper and worse reviewed conveyancer, been emailing and calling for a week and no one is getting back to me to tell me what's going on or why they've sold my details on without even telling me. I paid my money to them and at no point did they tell me they were going to palm me off to someone else!
Hello Philippa, Thank you for the review. We are a network of conveyancing firms and solicitors firms you were made fully aware of the Legal team which we work with, you were provided with the full details before you were instructed and paid. It is not our fault that you did not read the instruction email properly. As a sign of good faith, we offered to reallocate you to one of our premium firms and you declined to take the offer. We at Simply Move Conveyancers pride ourselves on providing every client with a great level of service and so, please accept my deepest apology that, you feel simply move conveyancers did not meet your expectations. Kindest Regards Simply Move Conveyancers
Our house was sold very correctly by simply move Conveyancers. My family and I were stressed to sell our house. They answered all our questions very carefully to relieve our stress and did everything right and on time. Thanks to James who was always available.I will definitely use this company to buy a house again
Hello Lillian, Thank you for your lovely review, it was a pleasure helping you secure your new home. Kindest Regards Simply Move Conveyancers Team
I bought my first house and I am very happy that I chose Simply Move Conveyancers to buy my house. They were very professional and I was accountable. I am really satisfied with the professional team of this company and I recommend them to everyone and I am sure I will use this company again.
Hello Grace, Thank you for the awesome review, we will let James and the team know. enjoy your new home. Simply Move Conveyancers Team
Helen worked with me when she bought my property. I could not have asked for better services! she is always at the end of the phone and there to help me in every way. Excellent service, thank you very much
Hello Aubrey, Thank you for your review, We are sorry to inform you that Helen has now left the company, we will let her know about the lovely review you have posted. Thank you for using Simply Move Conveyancers
Used Simply Move Conveyancers to purchase flat last month. Clever set up, both in terms of systems and people. Would recommend.
So pleased I chose James of Simply Move Conveyancers for my recent house sale & purchase. Total efficiency from the start. Proactive with really quick response times. Professional, friendly & supportive - it was a long chain & got a bit stressful at times but James was fantastic with his knowledge & experience & calming manner. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend his to anyone. Thanks
Thanks to Helen for all her help and support in selling our property. She is very responsive and very hardworking and has always provided us with updates as soon as possible. Always focused on excellent customer care. I recommend Simply Move Conveyancers to everyone. Thank you.
Never expected such a quick Exchange. james very professional and helpful and would be happy to recommend them.
Simply Move Conveyancers managed the conveyancing for our house purchase and we had a great experience. As first time buyers they made the process simple and clear and were flexible in terms of scheduling dates for exchanging and completing. Helen managed our move and were great!
purchasing my property. The whole process was completed start to completion, in a little under 2 and a half months for me. Details were laid out concisely and any points I had queries about were explained well. This was my first property purchase, so I have nothing to compare it to. But given that I don't have any issues with the staff at Simply Move Conveyancers and how they were progressing things I would recommend this company to anyone. I had a couple of friends purchasing property at the same time using different conveyancing firms, and based on the horror stories I had from them, I am very happy I chose Simply move Conveyancers
Simply Move Conveyancers has helped us a lot in the home buying process. They are always in touch to make sure you know how to do everything, it is very easy to communicate with them and the best team. We could not be happier than that, thank you Helen! We definitely recommend them!
Simply Move Conveyancers offers excellent services at very reasonable and competitive prices. The whole team is very satisfying during the process of being extremely friendly and helpful! Special mention to James, who was one of the friendliest and most professional people I have ever met, even online! He answered very quickly and was ready to answer any questions I had about any part of the process. We really appreciated his excellent service. Thank you very much Simply Move Conveyancers, we will definitely recommend you and use you in the future!
Great overall experience with Simply Move Conveyancers. James was great and they did their best to finish the date we wanted. Recommends.
Received a great service from Simply Move Conveyancers. Was assigned a great accounts manager who did the searches very quickly and made sure it was a smooth process. Would highly recommend!
Simply Move Conveyancers is rated 4.29 based on 34 reviews