Simply Conveyancers Reviews

Read Simply Conveyancers Reviews

Hello@simplyconveyaners.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX

Tell us how Simply Conveyancers made you happy
Very helpful and clear requests and info.
Simply Conveyancers portal was very easy to use.
James Fellows was very professional, would highly recommend. Thank you
Our case was dealt with by Helen and she was absolutely amazing! Provided a very polite & professional service and kept us fully up to date with the progress and throughout the whole process.I would certainly recommend Simply Conveyancers to anyone purchasing a property to use them as their conveyancer and would like to explicitly thank Helen again for all her help!
We have had absolutely no issues with the service from Simply Conveyancers . We have actually used them several times now, for various conveyancing activities, from selling / purchasing through to transfers of equity.

The representatives are always prompt, professional and provide a very personal service.

We have also found that their rates are extremely competitive, but this doesn't compromise on the level of service received, which has always been high.

Highly recommended.
Had issues with my previous solicitors as they didn't understand purchasing property with gift of equity. Simply Conveyancers understood the situation I was in and was able to help.
Having initially obtained a very competitive quotation on-line, I received a follow up email. Later when I knew that I would accept the quote, I called Simply Conveyancers . I was seamlessly passed on to the my main contact; James who had all my details to hand and was able to answer my further questions without hesitation. I immediately felt confidant that I was with an efficient company and paid a deposit for the conveyancing.
I hope that they maintain this high standard throughout the purchase process, in which case I will be delighted to have chosen them.
This is my second time using Simply Conveniencers , this time for a house purchase. The prices were extremely competitive, transparent and fixed. I had some specific requests but Simply Conveyancers were very flexible in order to meet them. A good experience every time.
I signed up for simply conveyancing as they were very competitively priced.

However, I was immediately emailed by PCS legal (as you don’t actually work with simply conveyancing) and was charged a £70 set up fee. I paid it and instructed them to start proceedings in buying the house.

30 days then went past with no contact from anyone on the PCS legal team or simply conveyancers, I was then rang by the estate agents asking what was going on, as they hadn’t received any contact from the conveyancers to start proceedings.

I rang them, and they said they would look into things and call me back ASAP. 1 week passed with no contact.

I rang them back and they said the same, that they’d call me back. No contact.

I rang them back a third time and threatened to find a new solicitor, and then they DID actually call me back to say they were waiting for the vendors solicitor to send them a package. I asked for more contact from them, with just an email each week to keep me informed which they said they’d leave a note on the system.

No further contact.

I would greatly recommend finding another company to handle your move.
My initial contact was with James , who was very friendly, helpful and explained the whole process. He inspired confidence in your company and I was very pleased with our contact.
Using simply conveniencers for the second time in 2 years, to manage conveyancing matters for me.

Quite simply, you don't go back to the same supplier twice if they fail to deliver, and they didn't! I found them to be very competitive also.
James was excellent he explained everythjng so clearly and went over anything I wasn’t sure about. Taking a lot of the worry I had going into a scary part of my life. And while we where talking I came up with some questions which he was able to answer very knowledgeable and gave me great comfort to know if I take the next step I know where I shall be going too.
Very friendly, knowledgeable and understood our needs. Very reasonable prices. Spoke to many law firms but Simply Conveyancers was the best.
I've got to say I glad that my wife found your number and I rang it.
The fact that going through you has saved me money,
So I've saved on searches twice.
And this saving was explained very clearly and in a way so easy to understand, I am very grateful.
You sorted any issues out very very quickly.
Happy and confident is how I feel being with Simply Conveyancers.

I will be recommending you to all my family and friends.
Well done Simply Conveyancers
and God bless.
Simply Conveyancers has always been very prompt and helpful when I have needed conveyancing advice. I have been very happy with the services they have provided. They are always very competitively priced.
I bought and sold a house late last year through a solicitors appointed by Simply Conveyancers . I was impressed by being able to speak to somebody at Simply at any time during the process. Their searches came back extremely quickly. Also, the surveyor they recommended was able to perform the survey for the purchase within a few days. I needed fast transactions and Simply were able to provide that. Overall it was a really great experience.
I can only comment from my own personal experience of this company, to date.
I genuinely can say that this is possibly the most efficient company I have dealt with in as long as I can remember.
When I sent emails they were responded to within a matter of minutes, probably an hour was the longest I have waited for a response, and quite often the response was via a telephone call. Every member of staff I have dealt with has been polite/helpful/just nice tbh!
The review probably sounds a bit over the top, but it is so rare to get the level of customer service which I have experienced that I am almost in shock!
I would like to say on behalf of both myself and my partner that we have received the best advice, guidance and customer service from Francisca . She was easy to talk to and gave us both a great positive vibe in his service.
Helen helped me on multiple matters today. I was looking for some pretty complex information and she managed to source it and inform me. She did in one day what the solicitor couldnt do in one month. Thank you very much Helen
So far, so good. Straightforward and did what I needed with a quick response.
Milad was proactive and helpful from first contact and when I told him I had sold my house he put me in touch with my solicitor at once. He was very pleasant to deal with and has a good sense of humour. My solicitor has been in touch and all seems to be going well
Thank you to Simply Conveyancers and Helen
So professional and efficient throughout this whole process
Simply Conveyancers is rated 4.85 based on 95 reviews