Simply Conveyancers Reviews

Read Simply Conveyancers Reviews

Hello@simplyconveyaners.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX

Tell us how Simply Conveyancers made you happy
I approached Simply Conveyancers with regard the purchase of a property as they had sent a very competitive quote. I spoke to James Fellowes and after asking some questions regarding the safety of using them he cut off the call ending 'I don't think we can have a working relationship' and hung up. My initial doubts were true and he wanted me to send a payment of £260 as a deposit without giving any reasoning behind it. Whatever you do, steer clear of these, there will be lots of TROUBLE ahead.
Sadly I started off badly with Simply with a simple selling to a new buyer and buying an empty house. The process was longer than I (and the estate agent) expected, due to what I felt was bad administration of documents. I decided to contact the supervisor of the solicitor concerned and my world changed. The solicitor was still in the picture but was well served by a host of aides, who promptly responded to correspondence, advising of the current status of inquiries etc. We ended a little later than expected but the sale went through successfully, my particular thanks to Sue who came in like Superwoman about two weeks before the end.
A good service all round.
Fabulous service from James . Nothing too much trouble and alway easy to contact James direct. Always very happy to help with any questions and also very patient. Every step of the way we have had all the support we needed. It’s made the house moving experience easy and not stressful like we thought it would be. Thank you
Excellent customer service, very professional and you are always updated on your progress. Special Thanks To James and Helen for their amazing work. Definitely recommend Simply Conveyancers.
My conveyancer was a Helen! She worked doggedly to get the transaction done and carefully explained the process and risks along the way. I'm a lawyer so I was picky but I would 100% recommend.
Good service!
Amazing support and help throughout the transaction.
Excellent service! The service provided by James was brilliant from start to finish. As with all house moves, it is a very stressful time, but James was always available to answer any queries and concerns that we had. If you left a message, he would always ring back as soon as he was available. His professionalism, calm disposition and reassurance were very much appreciated.
Been good so far, james has answered the emails in a very timely fashion. Also when i need to chase the conveyancer james is always at hand to help. Good so far, will update again post completion.
We received excellent service from Simply Conveyancers . All staff answered timely all our questions by phone and email, the conveyancing was very thorough and professional. Special thanks to James. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and support from James throughout the process, everything was made clear to us from the start and whenever we had a question it was answered thoroughly. We would definitely use this service again and recommend.
Nice and very talented adviser. James explain everything very well. Always response very quick.thanks for making everything easier for me.
Simply Conveyancers have handled our conveyancing well, generally keeping us well informed and providing guidance where appropriate. Online access to most information and processes is useful, although you do need a printer and scanner to make full use of it. Moving during the pandemic has been challenging, but they've helped keep us calm and safe.
Simply conveyancers were good but could improve in some areas.
Excellent service We are really pleased with the service provided. Everybody we spoke to was as helpful as they could be, everything seemed to progress quickly and efficiently. We would definitely recommend your service.
The best service, it has been easy, always available. The have done all the necessary check on time. I will recommend them without hesitation.
Great team - very committed and supportive. Highly recommend them.
I went through a house purchase through Covid-19 and without Simply Conveyancers helping all the way through it would not have been so easy. Glen from Simply Conveyancers was excellent I know that the house buying process is not easy at all but with Simply Conveyancers it felt like a breeze! Highly recommend and I would use the service again if I ever need to.
Thank you james with helping me with the purchase of my first home, you really did go above and beyond for me.
Simply Conveyancers is rated 4.80 based on 151 reviews