simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com
Read simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

About simpletaxreturns.com:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 29th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 23rd July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 26th June 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 1st July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 8th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 16th July 2020
Very friendy
Answered our questions well and timely
Good service, simple to use.
Simpletaxreturn help me to settle ny taxes easily without hassle and there staff are very considerate & easy to approach.
Keep up the good work.
Hi Nelia,

Thank you for your great feedback. We really appreciate it. Our aim is to make the process easy and quick for our clients.

We are looking forward to hear from you in the future.

Best wishes
Simple Tax team
This is the second time am using them" the first time we had a little problem" but got sorted in the end" me personally How people talk to me is very important" manners don't cost a thing so why wouldn't you have them" & Joseph Whitehead good guy that's why I'll always use them.
Hi Nigel,

I really appreciate the positive review!

It is always a pleasure dealing with you. Quality customer service is a priority here at SimplTax, so this means a lot. We look forward to helping you complete your returns in the future!

All the best,

Joseph
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your feedback.

We strive to provide a friendly and efficient service for all of our clients and we are pleased that we provided this for you, in the end, overcoming the issue.

Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Best wishes
Comprehensive satisfactory return
Pleased with the performance
Minor issue with time taken and spelling errors ie. Isle of Wight was spelt white
Very good and quick service, Excellent
Hi Michele,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, I greatly appreciate it and was happy to work with you.

Mark from Simple Tax Returns
They was pro active and communication was great
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the feedback.
We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Best Wishes
All well that ends well
I was very worried that I was 10 years behind on my tax assessment for my rental flat, as I never realised someone who earnt as little as I would need to do one.

Katie has really tried to help me when I get stressed and if she doesn't know the answer always goes away and comes back to me. Thanks Katie
Clear simple proposal; fast turnaround; and a good value service.
Prompt efficient service
got me a decent amount of money back
Great service for the price. Very efficient and informative.
Hi Helen,

Thank you for your review, I am glad we could do your return for you! here at SimplTax, we pride ourselves on our competitive price and efficiency!

- SimplTax Returns
everything is good. looking forward to keeping our cooperation.
Hi Xuejun, thank you for your review. We are glad you are happy with everything and look forward to speaking to you for next years return!

- SimplTax Returns
Simple tax returns was such a fast service. I couldn’t believe the quick turn around, or how easy it was. They took about 2 days to get everything sorted out, and my due tax on its way. Well worth the fee.
Hi Nathatan we are glad that you were happy with our services. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for the positive feedback!
Prompt call backs and very helpful. However, when I received some correspondence from HMRC, their calculations showed that I owed no NI or tax at all for one year and only £11 for the second year, which was a heck of a lot less than your man told me!
Happy with the good level of communication
Thanks for the positive review Christopher!

Simple Tax Team.
Answered queries promptly and conducted work in a timely manner
Hi Jonathan,

We appreciate the positive review. We hope to hear from you over the years to come.

Simple Tax Team
Instead of struggling to complete mu IT return each year I found Mark Widdowson who was a very nice chap and who was simple and straight forward to talk with and we dealt with my problem in no time. I would be pleased to use his service again, every year.
Thank you for your positive feedback Roy! We look forward to speaking to you next year. Simple Tax Team
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.71 based on 666 reviews