simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com
Read simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

About simpletaxreturns.com:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 29th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 23rd July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 26th June 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 1st July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 8th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Quick, accurate and a great service
The service this year was awful. I had to constantly chase to find out the status of my return. I was told I provided all of the necessary info. Weeks later I receive an alarming email from your team telling me the deadline is approaching.
To long cept getting lied to
No corresponding just after fee
Hi Jamie

Thank you for your review. I'd really like to understand where things went wrong and also how we might be able to make things up for you.

Please give me a quick call when you're free on 0330 111 7662.

Penny
Thought I was getting a great service till they insisted for 3 consecutive days that my rebate was in my bank. Then inform me on the fourth day that in fact they were withholding MY money as they had submitted an inaccurate return and therefore HMRC had overpaid me. I've had to submit a second return and repay some of my rebate to HMRC. Never had such an amateur half arsed service in over 20 years of being self employed.
Hi Kevin

Thank you for your review. We are really sorry you were not satisfied with our service and we would like to see how we can make it up to you.

Please give me a quick call when you're free on 0330 111 7662.

Penny
Very disappointed as was loyal customer . Won't be using you again !
Hi David,

Thank you for your review. I've just just tried to call you and left you a message. I'd really like to understand where things went wrong and also how we might be able to make things up for you.

You miscalculated the tax I owed and I overpaid by £150
Hi Emmanuelle,

James
I was misinformed on a number of occasions as to the tax I owed/rebate I was owed, and the information I provided was handled incorrectly. I really feel that I got poor value for money and no apology has ever been given. A shoddy experience.
Hi Liz,

I think we may have spoken previously however I would like to touch base again.

James
Ending up paying back all of my tax rebate
Ben, I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy not to receive a tax rebate this year. Whilst I can not comment on the specifics of your case, please understand that sometimes HMRC will offset any over payment of tax against outstanding tax and penalties from previous years. We always try to make our customers aware of this and am sorry this was not made clear to you on this occasion. We are always hear to discuss your situation further on 0330 111 7662. James
I signed my self assessment on the 31/03/16. But they didn't lodge it till 19/05/16 it was 19 days late got penalty for it £190. Actually paid them to lodge my self assessment on time but their service is very poor
Hi Senijieli, I'm very sorry to hear you were not happy with the service you received. Whilst I cannot comment on the specifics of your situation I would be happy to discuss them further with you. I'm on 0330 111 7662, James Goldstein SimplTax MD
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.71 based on 666 reviews