simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend simpletaxreturns.com
Read simpletaxreturns.com Reviews

About simpletaxreturns.com:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 29th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 23rd July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 26th June 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 1st July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 8th July 2020
simpletaxreturns.com Reviews | 16th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very disappointed as was loyal customer . Won't be using you again !
Hi David,

Thank you for your review. I've just just tried to call you and left you a message. I'd really like to understand where things went wrong and also how we might be able to make things up for you.

Please give me a quick call back when you're free - 0330 111 7662.

Many thanks,

James
Not had my payment to me yet so how can I review
Answered our questions well and timely
To long cept getting lied to
Excellent
Was very kind and patient. Thank you very much.
Hi Vanya,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am glad you were pleased with the service.

Many thanks again!
Penny
Antonia was so helpful this year ( my second with simply tax) and appreciate a lot the calm
I feel when I have been through everything due to her knowledge and ability to help . It was a more complicated return this year and I was a bit lost ! All is ok now!
Hi Shane, thanks for the great review! Here at Simple Tax, we aim to make the process of completing your tax return as stress-free as possible, even the complicated ones! Speak to you next year! - Anthonia
My original tax advisor Samuel left the company unexpectedly. So far as I can tell my case was not picked up by anyone else. I only found out when I chased Samuel via email and received a bounce back that the mail was undeliverable. Quite unnerving given the information we discussed. May I suggest that an out office is applied when someone leaves your company with further contact details so customers aren't left in the dark.

One of the emails Samuel had sent me had the details of another one of your clients at the bottom of the email trail. Pretty unacceptable.

As I had waited so long for my claim to be dealt with I was originally told the price had gone up by £50. I challenged this and it was bought back to my originally quoted price. I don't feel I should have had to challenge this to get the original price I was quoted.

My claim was handed over to Katie Templar who did her best to handle the claim as well as possible however my experience was already somewhat tainted at that point.

At no point has any attempt been made to offer any kind of goodwill gesture, such as a discount on the service or any other kind of recompense.
Excellent service outstanding adviser really good and understanding! James Conway.
Will love to recommend others,

Kind regards

Mark Davies
Hi Mark, thanks for the great review! We look forward to doing next years return for you!

Remember that you will receive £25 for each person you refer to us and they will receive a 10% discount, just sent me an email!

James Conway
Quick and simple service, although communications with the tax advisor were somewhat sketchy and the first draft came back incorrect due to a miscalculation with my p11d.
Only resolved when i questioned the figures.

The concerning part of the process however was with payment - i received a link to make a payment £50 higher than the price agreed. When i questioned this, the advisor informed me via email midway through November that 'prices had gone up due to exceptional demand'! I checked the simpltax website, and guess what, the advertised prices hadnt changed. It felt like a very poorly executed attempt to get more money from me and that type of behaviour just isnt professional.
When challenged, he returned the invoice to the correct amount,but this left a really bad taste.

I wouldnt use them again.
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your time on the phone earlier today.

We are glad that your tax return was eventually resolved and we are sorry that on this occasion there was a misunderstanding with regards to the pricing.

We try to be as upfront and transparent with our pricing as possible and pride ourselves on the accuracy of our tax returns.

We wish you all the best for the future.
SimplTax
Was vey Impressed with staff very helpful
Hi Marishia,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We hope to here from you again next year. Simple Tax Team.
Excellent service. Ten minutes on the phone and it was done.
Hi Michael,

Firstly, We really appreciate the positive review. Making the tax return process as quick and easy as possible for our clients is important to us. Thank you for using our services. We look forward to helping you in the future.

All the best,

SimplTax
Preparing, reviewing and submitting my tax returns.
Hi, thanks for the review! We are glad you had a positive experience with us, and we look forward to completing your tax returns in the future! All the best, the SimplTax team
I spoke to Chibs! First of all what a great name! Ha ha
He was clear, honest answered all my questions and gave me very important information I didn't know, we had a 3 way HMRC conference call which was fantastic, quick and easy.
I think Chibs' honesty was what sold me, I'm aware that there may be a cheaper service out there but his knowledge was amazing, the offer to be able to call if I need advice and also the fact that this service covers everything I need has helped me also to make this choice.
I actually feel excited to get started!

Thank you. X x
Hi Collett, thank you so much for your very positive review, it is greatly appreciated. please do let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.

Chibs, SimplTax
I have emailed recently to find out when im likely to receive my tax rebate.ive heard nothing.Also this is the second year in a row that ive used your company and have had a delay in getting my rebate.
I know its partly to do with HMRC.But I was assured I would receive it before the 3 weeks,I approved my rebate on the 17th may.
Considering the fees have increased im not that impressed so far.My accountant is Josh.
Please can someone update me as to what is going on and improve your service to me.

Regards

Mel Pope
Hi Mel, I know we've now discussed the delay and you've received your tax rebate. Once again I do apologise on behalf of the whole team that your tax rebate took longer than we'd hoped. Unfortunately once we file a return it is up-to HMRC to determine how long they take to make a repayment. We do everything we can to speed things up and to keep our customers informed. I'm sorry we didn't communicate with you frequently enough on this occasion. As always we are here to discuss on 0330 111 7662. James

Regards

Mel Pope
James was fantastic from the moment I spoke with him, allaying my fears of dealing with the dreaded tax return and giving me the confidence to leave it in his capable hands.
Thank you Tony for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad you were confident and able to leave it to us, as we strive to ensure all our clients are satisfied! Please do take advantage of our referral scheme by getting a friend to use our service, not only will you receive a £25, they will also get 10% off their first invoice! Thanks again from James and the whole SimpleTax Team!
simpletaxreturns.com is rated 4.71 based on 671 reviews