SimplTax Reviews

of reviewers recommend SimplTax
Read SimplTax Reviews

About SimplTax:

At SimplTax we provide a simple, super speedy Self-assessment Tax Return service. People who need to complete a self-assessment include; Landlords, Sole Traders, High Earners, Directors and CIS Sub-contractors.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our highly competitive fixed fee pricing structure.

In addition to Self-assessment, we also provide a full suite of services for small Limited Companies such as Year End Accounts, Corporation Tax Returns, Cloud Accounting Software, Payroll and VAT Submissions.

james@SIMPLETAXRETURNS.COM

Fine really, first time a proper accounts are prepared for me and I so far got the answers to my questions I felt the need to ask.
Thank you Omer, we're glad your first experience was of great success and we are pleased you have made full use of our service. We look forward in working with you in the future years. Thanks again from the whole SimpleTax Team!
Ad no feedback to say if money has or hasn't been transferred live in a rural area and our bank as been closed dwn
Very friendly and efficient and helpful
Hi Kyriacou. Thank you for your feedback, we really do appreciate it. We are always pleased to see our clients happy with what we offer. We will aim to contact you within plenty of time before your next accounts are due. We look forward to hearing from you in the future! Thanks again from the SimpleTax team!
I found them very helpful and straight to the point. No messing about
Hi Christopher,

Thanks for kind review!
That is why we are here, to make quick, easy and simple for our clients!

We look forward to hearing from you next time!

Thanks again from everyone @ the SimpleTaxReturns Team!
The service I received was very friendly and efficient. My only issue was that the original email I sent seemed to have been overlooked. I have no problem in recommending your service to others.
Hi Andy,

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service which you were provided with. I hope that you continue to use our service, where we will ensure to maintain the same level of professionalism. Please be aware of our referral scheme which we have on offer. More details can be found here: http://simpletaxreturns.com/refer/. For every referral you will be entitled to £25.

Many thanks, the simpletaxreturns team
Really helpful and fantastic service.
Simpletaxreturns are a very efficient, friendly and professional service. I would recommend them to anyone looking for simple, fast tax advice and solutions.
Thanks a lot Kojo for your great review. We always put our clients first and deliver the service you deserve. Don't forget to take advantage of our referrals scheme; You receive £25 for every person you recommend and who uses our service.
Until next time,

The SimpleTaxReturns.com Team
Simple to use service. One is allocated a contact at the company to whom you provide all the information required for your tax return. The company reviews the information, seeking further clarification as necessary, before producing a draft tax return. Once you have reviewed it and given the go-ahead your tax return is submitted to HMRC. The only reason for not giving a 5-star rating was that some information was not passed to the individual who input the data which resulted in an incorrect tax calculation. However, this was quickly corrected after a short telephone conversation. I would recommend this service as being very good value for money.
Well done to the team they were very good!

Steve
I will be glad to write a review but as yet i have not recieved any information on my tax return.
peter walsh
Hi Peter, I trust you have now received all the information you need. Please do give us a call if you have any questions - we are here to help!

Many thanks,

The Simpletaxreturns.com
Not much to feedback on yet really. A bit too early to be requesting feedback.
easy to talk to.
will use again
Thanks Gary, We appreciate you taking the time to write up a review.

We are glad you found our staff easy to communicate with and hope look forward to helping you out again!

All the best from the simpletaxreturns.com team!
good and helpful service and as it says simple
regards
tony severn
Thanks Tony, We really appreciate the time taken to write a review, we hope to continue providing you with a hassle free service in the future.

All the best thesimpletaxreturns.com team!
Quick and easy - a little expensive for one relatively simple tax return but saved the money it cost so no problem there.
Christopher, thank you very much for your feedback which we have taken on board. We are pleased to hear that our Tax Advisors were able to help you save money on your tax return. We do try to make our prices as competitive as possible and are constantly looking for ways to offer even more value for money. Do give us a call at any time if there is something else we can help with.
Excellent personal service, very reasonable cost. Would recommend to anyone, will use again.
Lawrence, we are very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service. We look forward to completing tax returns for you in future years. Please do give us a call in the mean time if there is anything we can help with.
Friendly , efficient service , I would recommend this company to other people.
Charlotte, many thanks for your positive feedback.
Good quick and cheap way to do your tax returns.
Thanks Victoria, we are pleased you were happy with the service.
SimplTax is rated 4.69 based on 716 reviews