Sign Supplier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sign Supplier
Read Sign Supplier Reviews

About Sign Supplier:

Business signs made simple.

info@signsupplier.co.uk

Unit 15 Dale Industrial Estate, Radcliffe, Manchester

Tell us how Sign Supplier made you happy
Excellent design, quality and delivery.
Produced and installed a large quantity of illuminated signs at various locations around the UK for us. It was essential they matched our brand guidelines, and they did not disappoint. Our new go-to sign company.
Easy to order, arrived earlier than expected, and excellent quality. Thanks
We used Sign Supplier to fit out our new company offices with our branding. Sign Supplier designed, supplied, and installed everything and did a great job at bringing our vision to life. Our quirky requirements were always met with a refreshing can-do attitude. I highly recommend this company!
Great company, fantastic service all round
I ordered a trough light for my shop front which arrived quickly and is of a high standard. Ordering online was easy and as described, if not better.
We've used Sign Supplier for all of our internal and external signage projects for over 12 months. Great people to work with and extremely knowledgeable.
Amazing help with everything
Andy and the team have done a number of Jobs on site for me and every time they have been fantastic from start to Finish. I cant recommend them enough.
Fantastic service, very helpful and knowledgable staff. I will definetely use these people again.
A Monton history board for the green was designed, made and delivered as part of our Monton Veterans' Shelter project. Very satisfied with the whole package and good value for money. Thank you Sign Supplier.
Sign Supplier 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Great Service! Did exactly what we asked for.
Really helpful, quality is fantastic. Price was competitive. I’m ordering more so that tells you everything. Thank you
Sign Supplier is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews