SHEilds Ltd Reviews

libby.clarke@sheilds.org

SHEilds House,
24, Priory tech park,
Saxon way

How would you rate SHEilds Ltd ?

"it is good center but the study materials are not clear and direct. it is just copied from ILO without clear interpretation."
"SHEilds staff that assisted me as I completed the Nebosh ICC by distance, e-learning were always friendly, professional and knowledgeable. All queries were responded to in good time and the support was exceptional. Information relating to the examination centre and process was also well handled and communicated in a timely manner. SHEilds get my recommendation as a training provider-partner."
"Dear Sir, I would like to have my name confidential for this feedback. because the trainer is my friend. but he needs some training to become a good trainer. also we need to have some minimum criteria to get the students on board. poor training, outdated presentations, no proper communication....time wastage in out of track discussions and most importantly, less time to IGC-2. i am not asking to change the trainer. i am asking to train the trainer..... thanks"
SHEilds Ltd is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews