Seth Lovis Solicitors Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Seth Lovis Solicitors

How would you rate Seth Lovis Solicitors ?

Alessandro Ciappei
Unverified Reviewer
"Very Bad Company. In 2015 i had problem with Rent Agency, and I looking for a Lawyer, I meet Seth Lovis for explain all (they ask me immediate 180 pounds, paid also if i have not money for problem with Agency), because I prefer someone to follow it. Dispute, was around Agency never protect my deposit and put me in problem with room and work, and by Government website i can manage it with free of charge. When i met Seth Lovis Lawyer, Sarah Whitfield, I accept she will follow my dispute, and price will be under 1000 pounds, because i can't pay more, otherwise, i will refuse it. In may 2017 she wrote me, that she will leave company, and another lawyer will be follow my Dispute, from there, disaster, Seth lovis, lost my proof, documents, video, and pictures, and i need to recover from backup. New Lawyer Alexander Clarke, from there until now, ask ask me only money, i already paid more of 2400 pounds, without have any resolutions, and already pass 3 years. Now they ask more of 1500 pounds, when if i follow all alone, will be free of charge. Conclusion, if you want not waste your time and money, don't give to this company any dispute, they are very unprofessional, and ask only your money."
Alessandro Ciappei
Verified Reviewer
"I approached Seth Lovis in June 2016. To enforce a signed court agreement which was already registered at the UK court and to claim 50% of the rental income of a shared property. They charged me over £32.000,- so far. To date I still have not been able to enforce the payment. Their letters are full of errors with irrelevant information or missing relevant information. They send letters out out on my behalf several time without my confirmation with statements I did not agree with, which caused me even more problems. After wasting one and half year and all my money they estimated they would need another £20.000 - £30.000 just to get my 50% of the rental income of my shared property."
We are sorry that you are not happy with the service we have provided. We do, however, deny the statements you make in your review and maintain that we have provided a good service and sound advice and representation to you in your matter. Because you have made a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman we do not intend to address the specific points you make in this response. We have responded to your complaint to the Ombudsman. We would like to reassure you that we are committed to providing all of our clients with the highest level of service and client care.
"The courtesy I was afforded by Katherine Darbinean was second to none A very helpful and pleasant lady who was happy to assist me in every way My case was dealt with efficiently with full understanding in all areas I was well informed everystep of the way Thank you"
James R Wilson
Unverified Reviewer
"The main reason that Seth Lovis made me happy was that I was dealt with by Isabelle Ejikeme and I can not fault this lady on any aspect of of the work that she did for myself , thanks again Isabelle really appreciate all you did for me"
Andrew Linden
Verified Buyer
"Instructed Seth Lovis & Co earlier this year to deal with a shareholder dispute. My solicitor was efficient and knowledgeable. I had a great result and would happily recommend Seth Lovis & Co to friends, family and work colleagues."
Seth Lovis Solicitors is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews