Sell Your Laptop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sell Your Laptop

About Sell Your Laptop: Sell your laptop has been built in recognition of the value we hold in our laptops until they are replaced by new ones. In a world where high ticket items like laptops seem to lose their value with almost immediate effect yet more and more people are looking for access to short term loans and immediate cash, there is a clear opportunity to sell the traditional technical value of a laptop (regardless of age or use) in a quick, efficient and secure manner. Our old laptops tend to be disregarded, forgotten about and left until they are eventually labelled as 'trash'. What we forget, is that even our oldest laptops have a value. Ten years ago, laptops held new technology, valuable parts and assets and from the laptops sold them through to those sold now, all of those parts have a value if put in the right hands. Sell your laptop connects the individuals who will see the most value in old laptops to the consumers who will look to sell them for some quick, additional income to support their purchases, spending or lifestyle.

info@sellyourlaptop.co.uk

1 The MewsLittle Brunswick Street

"Extremely easy, fast, high payments, paid exactly what was offered, easy to contact, shipping paid for."
"Very fast and simple"
"Offered the best price and was quick and easy"
Alan Chipman
Verified Buyer
"Second time using these, super fast payment and free postage. I have recommended to many friends, great to know your old laptop will be securely cleared of data. Great service."
"Easy process and paid as promised"
"Great price paid. Quick and easy service. Would not hesitate to use again."
"Sell Your Laptop offered a good price for my laptop. The procedure for sending the laptop off was easy. Payment was made very promptly once they had received and checked the laptop."
Lisa Layfield
Verified Buyer
"I got £77 for my old laptop - really chuffed. I used the money towards the cost of a new laptop. It couldn't have been easier to use Sell My Laptop, and I would definitely use them again in the future when upgrading my laptop next time. Thanks very much!"
Mark Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Good price offered. Free postage paid. Prompt payment made. Excellent service."
Neville Caunt
Verified Buyer
"They kept their word on the exchange price and I received the money a couple of days after sending it to them, very happy with the service and would highly recommend them ,would use them again"
Koula Nathanael
Verified Buyer
"The whole process was well conducted and the quotation reflected the condition of the laptop with easy to follow steps leading to the result. Once the laptop was sent off, which again was a very easy process, I was informed of its safe receipt and the amount quoted was paid straight away. I would certainly use this company and/or recommend it to anyone who wishes to sell their laptop."
"The website was very easy to use and the payment was very prompt. No hassle at all"
Humaira Pervaiz
Verified Buyer
"Quick payment, Quick process, easy to proceed and send off"
"It was simple and easy to send laptop. Good communication from emails, and general great customer service. Highly recommended."
"I found that Sell your laptop was the site that offered the best price. They handled all the postage ( no cost). Post office 48 hour service. Collected Monday delivered Tuesday money paid out 2 days later. Recommended."
Rachael Ledger
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what you said on your website. Excellent service and paid promptly."
Ksenia Vertyachikh
Verified Buyer
"Sold my second laptop via Sell Your Laptop and both times received perfect services."
"Great service, and good price for my laptop"
Fernando Engelbrecht
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent. From beginning to end, no complaints at all. It was very easy to use the website and the whole process was faultless. If ever I have another laptop to sell I will be using the service again, definitely."
Kendra McCullough
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Kept me well informed about the next step and did everything they said they would, when they said they would. Quoted me £15 for my (very) old laptop, sent me a postage sticker, let me know they'd received it, put £15 in my account a couple of days later. Simple, easy, fast!"
Sell Your Laptop is rated 4.88 based on 155 reviews