Sell Your Laptop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sell Your Laptop

About Sell Your Laptop: Sell your laptop has been built in recognition of the value we hold in our laptops until they are replaced by new ones. In a world where high ticket items like laptops seem to lose their value with almost immediate effect yet more and more people are looking for access to short term loans and immediate cash, there is a clear opportunity to sell the traditional technical value of a laptop (regardless of age or use) in a quick, efficient and secure manner. Our old laptops tend to be disregarded, forgotten about and left until they are eventually labelled as 'trash'. What we forget, is that even our oldest laptops have a value. Ten years ago, laptops held new technology, valuable parts and assets and from the laptops sold them through to those sold now, all of those parts have a value if put in the right hands. Sell your laptop connects the individuals who will see the most value in old laptops to the consumers who will look to sell them for some quick, additional income to support their purchases, spending or lifestyle.

info@sellyourlaptop.co.uk

1 The MewsLittle Brunswick Street

"Quick, easy and incredibly straightforward process. Very happy, would recommend to anyone."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very quick and easy. Ongoing contact throughout. Highly recommend"
"Excellent company used many times usually offer the best price plus free postage"
"quick and amazing value"
"Great service and price"
"Best price I could find for an old laptop. Helped pay for a new one! Quick turn around and good communication."
"Very easy and helpful to deal with. I received the full amount that I was quoted."
"So easy instant quote, posting made easy & free. Money received very quickly very pleased."
"i can with confidence recommend this site based on my experience. i sold a laptop and Ipad and received a very fair price they did better than i expected in the service of the transaction and payment was made very promptly. first class many thanks"
"This service was so easy to use. Would 100% recommend and use again in the future."
"I was slightly sceptical after reading stories of others who had been quoted a good sum of money, only to receive a fraction of this or have their item returned, but I received to full quoted amount within a week. Very happy with the service, thank you!"
"So much money for my old laptop. 10/10 for everything, price, conference and speed"
"Quick process, well defined and very efficient. An easy way to sell a broken laptop with no hassle."
"Amazing! Sent me so quickly the same amount they originally offered!"
"Quick, efficient and prompt payment"
"It was very easy to deliver my old laptop to them using the postage label they emailed me. Once they had received my laptop, I received the payment into my Paypal account in a few days - and without negotiation."
"Experience couldn't have been easier. Sent the laptop received the full amount offered - would use again"
"Fast payment. Easy process."
"Easy to use service that does what it says it will!"
"I accidentally put the wrong storage size my laptop had, it had a larger HDD than what I said, I emailed you asking to see if this would increase the value of the laptop & you just ignored me."
Dear Mr Stell
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear about this.
We have looked into this in which we can confirm the original full amount was paid and within 48 hours of receiving the item.

Unfortunately we did not receive an email about the hard drive size, we will contact you with regards to this and issue a payment for any difference.

Kind Regards