Sell Your Laptop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sell Your Laptop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Sell Your Laptop Reviews

About Sell Your Laptop:

Sell your laptop has been built in recognition of the value we hold in our laptops until they are replaced by new ones. In a world where high ticket items like laptops seem to lose their value with almost immediate effect yet more and more people are looking for access to short term loans and immediate cash, there is a clear opportunity to sell the traditional technical value of a laptop (regardless of age or use) in a quick, efficient and secure manner. Our old laptops tend to be disregarded, forgotten about and left until they are eventually labelled as 'trash'. What we forget, is that even our oldest laptops have a value. Ten years ago, laptops held new technology, valuable parts and assets and from the laptops sold them through to those sold now, all of those parts have a value if put in the right hands. Sell your laptop connects the individuals who will see the most value in old laptops to the consumers who will look to sell them for some quick, additional income to support their purchases, spending or lifestyle.

info@sellyourlaptop.co.uk

1 The MewsLittle Brunswick Street

Excellent. They gave a fair quote and paid as soon as they received the laptop. Hassle free and good communication. Highly recommended.
I sold my laptop to this company and received my money next day in my bank (cleared) the cash price was quite low, but better to do this than bin it.
Good price paid, fast and efficient very good service would highly recommend
Quick and efficent
easy to deal with, get paid quick too! great company :) highly recommend
Trustworthy company, good and fast service, used them twice, always give you the fair price.
Easy, quick and as promised!
Process of getting a quote was really easy, got the postage email about 24 hrs or so after. About a week or 10 days later got the email to say they were paying even more than they quoted! I would definitely use them again and recommend them
This was brilliant. I filled in details of the laptop on-line (being careful to read the definitions for the laptop's condition) and I was given a quote. I accepted this and was sent a pre-paid label to use to send the laptop (24 hours later). I sent the laptop and was paid the amount quoted about a week later. I also received regular emails updating me on what was happening, although I could also log-in to see this. VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The other boxes aren't relevant as I was not buying anything from them, I was selling them my old laptop!
The process was so smooth and easy and payment was fast. I will be using this again
All good. from the start to the end the process was great. All completed ok. Thank you for the great service.
Great service. Paid me what they promised me and didn’t take very long at all to get paid.
Good, straightforward process. Postage process was easy (I think the postage label they provide allows for big variation in size and weight of package so was able to put lots of padding around my laptop) and didn't take long to receive money after I had sent my laptop in. Wording slightly confused me very briefly initially as I wondering if I was paying them to take my laptop - but obviously that wasn't the case and everything went very smoothly - no money was taken from me - only sent to me a few days after they received my laptop. Would recommend, and local to me too!
Everything was handled very quickly and efficiently - postage label was provided promptly and the funds were deposited in my account just a few days after receiving my laptop. Regular email updates throughout the process which was great. Would recommend
all as expected and proposed by them, quite happy and would recommend to anyone who wishes to seel their old laptop.
Great service definitely recommended 😁👍
Easy process, simple to use, honest and reliable. Will definitely recommend and would use again if required.
Quite efficient and straightforward procedure. Thanks
Excellent swift and efficient service. Priced online - posted off using their emailed postal label - money in bank a couple of days later. Will use again.
Great service as usual and quick turnaround time. Replied to all queries considering the current circumstances.
Sell Your Laptop is rated 4.90 based on 335 reviews