Sell Your Laptop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sell Your Laptop

About Sell Your Laptop: Sell your laptop has been built in recognition of the value we hold in our laptops until they are replaced by new ones. In a world where high ticket items like laptops seem to lose their value with almost immediate effect yet more and more people are looking for access to short term loans and immediate cash, there is a clear opportunity to sell the traditional technical value of a laptop (regardless of age or use) in a quick, efficient and secure manner. Our old laptops tend to be disregarded, forgotten about and left until they are eventually labelled as 'trash'. What we forget, is that even our oldest laptops have a value. Ten years ago, laptops held new technology, valuable parts and assets and from the laptops sold them through to those sold now, all of those parts have a value if put in the right hands. Sell your laptop connects the individuals who will see the most value in old laptops to the consumers who will look to sell them for some quick, additional income to support their purchases, spending or lifestyle.

info@sellyourlaptop.co.uk

1 The MewsLittle Brunswick Street

Kendra McCullough
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Kept me well informed about the next step and did everything they said they would, when they said they would. Quoted me £15 for my (very) old laptop, sent me a postage sticker, let me know they'd received it, put £15 in my account a couple of days later. Simple, easy, fast!"
"They have bought my used laptop."
"The process was very efficient, they payed for postage and gave me a good price compared to rival companies. Communication was good also through instant messaging."
"Quick easy and a fair price. Happy days!"
"Finding a site on the internet that 'felt' trustworthy was a bit of a lottery. Opted for this one and wasn't let down. Everything went smoothly, the price quoted was the price I got, the free postage label was sent as promised, a couple of days later the money was in my PayPal account. It all worked well thank you."
David Ledgard
Verified Buyer
"Sell Your Laptop gave me an excellent price for two lap tops, the best out of all the 'we pay you the most' websites. The whole on line process was brilliant and easy, even for a technophobe like me. Constant reassuring updates from when they receive the laptops right through to the money being in my account. I would certainly use them again and recommend Sell Your Laptop big style."
Doug Baxter
Verified Buyer
"Sell your Laptop gave me an immediate online price for my two old laptops. The process of sending them off and receiving the money was very easy and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wishing to dispose of your old unused equipment."
Gregory Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Clear instructions, fast and efficient. Very happy."
Marga Mas Fiol
Verified Buyer
"Communication was excellent and the fact that you get send the posting labels and you get given a reasonable time frame to post your items makes it really easy and feasible. Payment was quick, effective and as accorded previously."
"they give me a very good price"
Rory Owens
Verified Buyer
"They offered a higher price than competitors, the whole process was simple and straightforward, and the money was paid promptly into my bank account. I would definitely recommend them to others."
Natalie Mears
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with valuation, best in the market & a great service"
Antony Cannon
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service without the problems of dealing with a private buyer"
Paul Fordham
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Great communication.. everything happened exactly as they said it would! Would highly recommend!"
Ronan Hunter
Verified Buyer
"I received the same amount as I had received in the quote. This doesn't always happen with online sales."
Ronan Hunter
"Very efficient thanks."
"Simple, easy, fast payment"
"No issues or delays. Got what I asked for."
Brian Hart
Verified Buyer
"Price offered was provided and paid quickly. Updates were accurate and frequent"
Sell Your Laptop is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews