ScriptUp Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScriptUp
Read ScriptUp Reviews

About ScriptUp:

We provide a thoughtful, tailored script review service.

At ScriptUp, we work to help you bring out the best in your screenplay. Our script services give you industry-informed insights and unbiased feedback on your work, to help you take it to the next level. We offer creative guidance and advice to writers at any stage of their careers: from first-time screenwriters developing their skills to seasoned professionals submitting to literary agencies.

felix@scriptupstudio.com

ScriptUp delivered exactly what its website promises: detailed, thoughtful advice on my feature film script within five days, with a timely followup response to the questions I had after receiving the report. From the comprehensive coverage, it’s clear the reader read my script carefully and put a lot of time and effort into writing the report. His analysis and constructive criticism have given me much to ponder as I write my next draft. Worth every penny of the submission fee.
ScriptUp did a thorough and phenomenal review of my TV pilot script. The feedback was constructive and targeted toward elements of plot, character, dialogue and other critical sectors of a complete script. I am now prepared to answer questions about my script's unique premise, and to make corrections where the ScriptUp consultant thought necessary. Thank you again to my script consultant.
Harry wrote me a very honest review, pointing out the issues that need addressing in further drafts. I highly recommend ScriptUp if you are serious about making your writing better. Thank you. S
The fastest way to write a script that I found, and I try many. A combinaison of software and scriptupstudio.com
Super glad I found ScriptUp. The reviewer showed great expertise and knowledge in his review. I received the coverage back on time. Will definitely acquire their services again in the future.
Any writer, regardless of where they are in their careers, understands that a professional outside eye is vital in order for both you and your script to develop and progress. ScriptUp sent me an incredibly detailed, considered and constructive report within 4 days. Highlighting particular areas that required reworking or focus, the script reader offered creative suggestions as well as technical ones and there was a real sense of their passion for scripts and storytelling in general and for helping and collaborating with writers. There was no inane padding out with a synopsis - rather a very to the point, critically constructive, in depth report that has offered much food for thought while making me excited to continue working on the project. In addition, a 30 minute video call allowed me to question any areas of the report and was a very positive and somewhat unique addition to this exceptional service. With excellent value for money and a courteous and professional approach, I cannot recommend Scriptup highly enough and shall undoubtedly be using them again.
My experience with ScriptUp was fantastic. From my initial inquiry when I reached out with questions, to the final half hour video call after my screenplay's report was complete - it was wonderful working with this team. I submitted my very first hour long pilot and received extremely helpful feedback that I can apply to future drafts, as well as other upcoming screenplay projects. The team is very friendly, knowledgeable, and it’s clear they love what they do. I will definitely be sending future scripts to this group for more helpful feedback.
A great service overall. Very glad I went for ScriptUp after tentatively submitting my first work. The feedback report was very professional and highlighted the strengths and weakness whilst offering useful suggestions. I really like the score breakdown at the end of the report. Will definitely be submitting my next project with them! Thanks, Gaz
Very comprehensive script coverage with an insightful, constructive and analytical review. Highly recommended if you want to move forward with your script!
If you want nice, professional people to provide feedback which makes you reconsider your value as a human being then this is for you. If you're not up for that, then you might want to reconsider what you're doing. Being a cynic of these services for years I'm so pleased I finally paid for this evaluation. I cannot recommend these guys enough. The crack of screenplay evaluations is here.
Very comprehensive service that reviews and advises on every aspect of the script. Follow-up phone call was a real bonus and made communication of certain aspects much more vivid. Would definitely recommend and will be using again on next draft.
My coverage review from ScriptUp was incredibly helpful, insightful, and comprehensive. Their feedback was positively constructive and solution oriented. After spending years developing and writing my screenplay, I feel it was in the hands of experts who truly care about guiding me to make it the best possible cinematic articulation of my story. I recommend ScriptUp for any writer who wants an evaluation from a clearly exceptional and devoted team of professionals.
The ScriptUp service was highly impressive. Their service provided personal contact with my reviewer, intellectual and insightful commentary on my piece and realistic, robust suggestions of ways to move forward with my work. I will certainly be returning to ScriptUp with future screenplays!
From submitting on a Monday to getting the full report back by Thursday, a day ahead of the 5 day turnaround - excellent. The report was detailed showing that the reader had gone through the script several times to understand its strengths and development areas. Great feedback on thoughts for improvement. This was echoed by the follow up video call on the Monday to talk through the script report. Will absolutely use the guys from ScriptUp again. Thank you!
Thank you Harry Nott and the whole Script up Team. I appreciate your service, not only you provide a honest and truthfully feedback. Your coverage was perfect and helped me see my script with different eyes. I don't think i will work with any other script consultant than Script up, you guys have earned my trust. Thank you.
Very professional, great job in analysing the pros and cons of my work. Even advised me which direction to take. No buttering up, just what I needed to hear. Timely, too.
They were very fast to reply and the person who read it made some good comments about it. I believe it will help me to make my script even better.
Great service to get your script analyzed!
Can’t praise these guys enough. Brilliant service. The insights are first class and the follow on phone call a brilliant idea. Paolo Hewitt
I was impressed with the speed at which I received my script report. It was comprehensive and tailored to where I am in my writing career, and showed good insight into my intentions for the story. The comments have given me a lot of help in identifying what needs attention and where the strengths of the script lie, and have given me clarity regarding the route ahead.
ScriptUp is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews