ScriptUp Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScriptUp
Read ScriptUp Reviews

About ScriptUp:

We provide a thoughtful, tailored script review service.

At ScriptUp, we work to help you bring out the best in your screenplay. Our script services give you industry-informed insights and unbiased feedback on your work, to help you take it to the next level. We offer creative guidance and advice to writers at any stage of their careers: from first-time screenwriters developing their skills to seasoned professionals submitting to literary agencies.

felix@scriptupstudio.com

I have used ScriptUp twice now to provide coverage reports for my script and the service has been brilliant with a quick turnaround. The feedback and comments I received were precise and to the point which enabled me to progress further with my script. A highly recommended company to work with.
I recently purchased the On Page Notes with ARC Studio. They delivered as advertised exceeding my high expectations. Using the ARC software really improved the customer experience. The edits were insightful and on point. I am absolutely sure ScriptUp services contributed to my winning Best Feature Script at the Bright International Film Festival on 25 November 2021. Five STARS
ScriptUp 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Harry Nott did a fantastic job breaking down my script, The People, and giving me concise, actionable feedback for future drafts. This feedback was the most professional feedback I've received in my short career as a writer. I have been searching for a reliable screenwriting review service and I believe that ScriptUp may be the one. I look forward to submitting future scripts to this company.
I had a great experience, the review was very in-depth and the conversation afterward was extremely enlightening. I would definitely recommend this coverage service over the others I've tried.
ScriptUp team and Harry Nott, who was my reader, were very accommodating to my requests. I sent a list of lengthy notes prior to his read. He was very kind to take it in, as he evaluated my script line-by-line. He offered actionable suggestions, one of which helped to crack my ongoing script problem. While he was lenient about my script, he was able to provide direct and precise comments. He was super responsive and speedily turn-around. He generously gave me an additional 30 minute call time to patiently show me through all my questions with a record. It was extremely helpful for me as an ESL writer. The only issue I had was the Arc Studio Pro subscription was confusing with its' agreement, but it was not ScriptUp's fault. Soon they found out the change of plan, they refunded the part of payment, no question asked. Pleased to recommend other to try out the service.
Harry Nott’s analysis of my script was both concise and detailed, accurately identifying its structural weaknesses - which were my main concern - and offering a variety of practical approaches to address them. To any writer in search of sympathetic but rigorous criticism would recommended ScriptUp’s services unreservedly.
Scriptup does the most amazing job editing and their comments are very helpful. Harry is always polite. Theturnaround time was on target. You can’t go wrong if you work with them. Money well spent!!
My experience with the ScriptUp team was nothing short of amazing. They were so fast to contact me after I inquired about their services. After I decided to work with them I was partnered up with Harry. He is absolutely awesome. Very knowledgeable, patient and explains things in such a manner that even a novice like myself could grasp. In short Harry and the ScriptUp team has made a repeat customer. As long as I am working on screenplays ScriptUp will be my go to.
Excellent and efficient service. Harry always offers open and honest feedback. Recommend this service!
Great report with a knowledgeable and savvy consultant. Whilst it is relatively easy to find worthwhile consultants when starting out as a screenwriter, as a professional screenwriter with produced credits and a background in script development myself, it is much tougher to find insightful feedback for almost-there scripts. ScriptUp's consultant provided industry-aware notes, relevant to the script's intent, unearthing unexplored possibilities and being nimble in response to questions in our live chat portion. The ability to speak one-on-one with a consultant elevates the service above most competitors, where too often writers are left with unanswered questions from impersonal written reports.
I was very impressed with how quickly the ScriptUp Report was produced and its succinct focus on the areas for improvement prior to embarking on a second draft. In the subsequent Zoom meeting, Harry Nott was very friendly, supportive and professional and our discussions provided a great opportunity to explore the improvements needed in greater depth. Thank you, ScriptUp.
An excellent service from the moment I sent my first email to Harry at Script Up. His communication was quick, answering a number of questions I had before sending my script over. Felix dealt with formatting elements and checking the script. Felix was great to work with as well at every step of the way. I will definitely be recommending and working with Script Up again. Great job!
I’m in the process of pitching a pilot for my Television Series to Network executives, I found the ScriptUp consulting service invaluable.Their tailored packages afforded me a detailed report highlighting strengths and areas of development. Harry Knott (consultant) was professional, lending his insight and expertise from the delivery of the report, to reviewing rewrites on the final draft of the pilot prior to submitting the pilot to Network Executives. I would most certainly use the ScriptUp service on future projects. - Marie Therese Bolden
Really good feedback from Harry, and really appreciated the 30 minute zoom call to bounce ideas off him and go over my feedback. Quick response to my work too, which is ideal when working to deadlines. Would reccomend to any other writer needing feedback
ScriptUp delivered exactly what its website promises: detailed, thoughtful advice on my feature film script within five days, with a timely followup response to the questions I had after receiving the report. From the comprehensive coverage, it’s clear the reader read my script carefully and put a lot of time and effort into writing the report. His analysis and constructive criticism have given me much to ponder as I write my next draft. Worth every penny of the submission fee.
ScriptUp did a thorough and phenomenal review of my TV pilot script. The feedback was constructive and targeted toward elements of plot, character, dialogue and other critical sectors of a complete script. I am now prepared to answer questions about my script's unique premise, and to make corrections where the ScriptUp consultant thought necessary. Thank you again to my script consultant.
Harry wrote me a very honest review, pointing out the issues that need addressing in further drafts. I highly recommend ScriptUp if you are serious about making your writing better. Thank you. S
The fastest way to write a script that I found, and I try many. A combinaison of software and scriptupstudio.com
Super glad I found ScriptUp. The reviewer showed great expertise and knowledge in his review. I received the coverage back on time. Will definitely acquire their services again in the future.
Any writer, regardless of where they are in their careers, understands that a professional outside eye is vital in order for both you and your script to develop and progress. ScriptUp sent me an incredibly detailed, considered and constructive report within 4 days. Highlighting particular areas that required reworking or focus, the script reader offered creative suggestions as well as technical ones and there was a real sense of their passion for scripts and storytelling in general and for helping and collaborating with writers. There was no inane padding out with a synopsis - rather a very to the point, critically constructive, in depth report that has offered much food for thought while making me excited to continue working on the project. In addition, a 30 minute video call allowed me to question any areas of the report and was a very positive and somewhat unique addition to this exceptional service. With excellent value for money and a courteous and professional approach, I cannot recommend Scriptup highly enough and shall undoubtedly be using them again.
ScriptUp is rated 4.93 based on 69 reviews