Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

St Albans,

Click Here

Tell us how Screen-Tec Windscreens made you happy

Telephone
"Mark + Lawrence are amazing!!!! They are friendly, professional and a pleasure to deal with. Couldn't recommend them enough."
"After my window was smashed in the middle of the night i called Screen-Tec up early on the Wednesday morning, they were with me for 8.30 and did an extremely quick job in replacing my back windscreen, also hoovering up the glass that had been left in my car I would definitely recommend"
"After my online submission of the windscreen repair need, this company called me within 10 minutes and arranged a same-day repair. The two technicians were polite, well-equipped, friendly and fast. The only unpleasant experience was the £50.00 price difference given on the phone and the actual price of the windscreen. This difference was due needing a larger size windshield (I did not know that having roof windows alters the size of the windscreen and the person on the phone did not clarify this before giving a quote which, in my opinion, should have been asked as he is the expert). Due to this misunderstanding, the repair was delayed but still done on the same day. I am satisfied with their work though and would highly recommend them."
"Communication was perfect, staff very skilled , job done professionally. Strongly recommend for everyone. Thank you very much!"
"I can only give positive feedback. Faced with a cracked windscreen and leaving to go on a European driving holiday the next day, I needed to get a new windscreen sorted quickly. I called first thing that morning and within the hour I received a call back to confirm that a new windscreen for my BMW M3 could be fitted later on that day. The fitters then arrived when they said they would and fitted the new windscreen with the minimum amount of fuss. They even removed my European motorway toll tag stickers off my old windscreen and sealed them to my new windscreen. All in all, professional and courteous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thanks to Andy and the team."
"Iam so pleased with this company I was felt with the apparent A TEAM.! And a lovely guy from the B TEAM. only they will understand this review. But the service and entertainment alone waiting was fantastic. What a brilliant and quick job to fit and new windscreen and rear screen. Left the job clean today and I couldn't recommend you more. Re price was fantastic and booked and arrive on the same day. Brilliant. Sara."
"The only company that could come on the same day as I booked 100% for that alone. Was contacted by the driver Lawerence who was very-good and gave me an ETA which he made on the button top rated for that. 35 minutes to do the job he cleared all glass and generally cleaned up great. Very cheerful character and finished the job in 40 minutes the cost was very reasonable no call out charge. To sum up excellent service and if Lawerence is anything to go by This is a top firm who I would be more than happy to use again"
"Very happy with the company, Ian come out today to fix my partners windows after getting out car broken into and he was brilliant. He said he would take a hour and it was only about half a hour he spent replacing the new window. Very nice guy"
"I'm in Redbourn and dealt with Saint Albans branch. The guys on the phone were great to deal with and advised well and honestly. The prices for repairs and replacements are very good. The guys came with the correct spec screen for my GT TDI and are truly expert at what they do. Great friendly guys and truly skilled at what they do. I'm a driving instructor and have had screens fitted before, but screen Tec do the finest job. I'll be using them from now on and highly recommend. Thanks very much"
"had an appointment today 19/12/18 to fix my car window, the technician arrive a bit late in agreed time but not a problem at all. peter ( the technician) is very friendly, talkative but really funny, very nice attitude, he’s taking time doing his job making sure everything is done properly, he knows what he’s doing . andy who made the booking for me done very well as well, excellent communication, he make an appointment for me the next day as he mentioned when i first call they need at least 24 hrs notice, compare than auto glass people you could be waiting for at least a week for appointment. but andy sort out my problem there and then. “ well done guys “” keep up the good job!!!"
"Already written a review but have just found the guys names now, Ian and Terry came out to mend my windscreen. Really professional and approachable, brilliant job. Thank you"
"Always good to be able to speak to someone on the phone, we contacted them on the Monday they came on Friday (Said they could come on the Wednesday that week, but I was out), very professional, both the guys were friendly and approachable. Brilliant service, would definitely use again. Thanks guys, really sorry but didn't get there names as would like to have a put a good word in. Lady with the TTS in Chalfont St Giles, think one was called Andy."
"Quick repair. Peter was really good"
"5 stars. For a start there was a real person on the end of the phone when I called to enquire about booking! Booking was simple, straightforward and the fitter was on time, called before he arrived, explained everything and let me watch. Plus, after stupidly sticking a finger in a blob of the black goo, gave me paraffin and a rag to clean up). Thank you Lawrence! No payment taken until the job was complete either. Quick, professional and stress free experience. Would recommend wholeheartedly."
"Screen-Tec came out to my Mini in Chesham. As good luck would have it, it started to rain after weeks of hot dry weather when the engineer arrived ;-) Screen-Tec arranged to come out the next day and were good as their word. They also quoted me a very competitive price and stuck to this which some companies don't do. The engineer who came out did a great job despite a splash of rain stopping play and went the extra mile to make sure the windscreen was as good as new. If you want a good price and good, friendly service, call Screen-Tec !!!"
"Ian arrived and from start to finish he was meticulous. My Mercedes rear windscreen was shattered by a loose roof tile. What a mess both inside and outside. Now it's all fitted and the car is perfect. I had not used screentec before and was a little apprehensive. Next time I will call them first."
"Needing a complete windscreen replacement, I had been put into contact with the big national companies (by my insurers) who couldn't do the work for at least 2 weeks! What good is that? I contacted Screen-tec, who did the job the SAME DAY. The guy who did the work, Ian, was friendly, efficient and did a perfect job. He turned up on time, took about 40 mins, and all was perfect. Fantastic!"
"For price Screen-Tec are cheaper than the nationals, Lawrence the fitter arrived at the agreed time and carried out the windscreen replacement very quickly and was very professional from start to finish."
"Fastastic Service. Best price. Arrived on time. Polite service engineer. Very Pleased. THANK YOU"
"Terry turned up on time today, nice guy smartly dressed and professional attitude. Told me that my screen was ok and didn't need filling or fixing. He could have told me it did, I wouldn't have known either way. Very impressed with this companies honesty. Jon Luton"
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.79 based on 56 reviews