Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

38 Bucknalls Drive,
Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

Telephone

How would you rate Screen-Tec Windscreens ?

"Screen-Tec came out to my Mini in Chesham. As good luck would have it, it started to rain after weeks of hot dry weather when the engineer arrived ;-) Screen-Tec arranged to come out the next day and were good as their word. They also quoted me a very competitive price and stuck to this which some companies don't do. The engineer who came out did a great job despite a splash of rain stopping play and went the extra mile to make sure the windscreen was as good as new. If you want a good price and good, friendly service, call Screen-Tec !!!"
"Ian arrived and from start to finish he was meticulous. My Mercedes rear windscreen was shattered by a loose roof tile. What a mess both inside and outside. Now it's all fitted and the car is perfect. I had not used screentec before and was a little apprehensive. Next time I will call them first."
"Needing a complete windscreen replacement, I had been put into contact with the big national companies (by my insurers) who couldn't do the work for at least 2 weeks! What good is that? I contacted Screen-tec, who did the job the SAME DAY. The guy who did the work, Ian, was friendly, efficient and did a perfect job. He turned up on time, took about 40 mins, and all was perfect. Fantastic!"
"For price Screen-Tec are cheaper than the nationals, Lawrence the fitter arrived at the agreed time and carried out the windscreen replacement very quickly and was very professional from start to finish."
"Extremely unprofessional and a very bad job."
We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied. We have no record of your name on our system, we require a reg. number or invoice number to identify the job and to respond accordingly. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact the office direct or email us at info@screentecwindscreens.co.uk and we will do our best to assist you.

Regards
SCREEN-TEC WINDSCREENS
"Fastastic Service. Best price. Arrived on time. Polite service engineer. Very Pleased. THANK YOU"
"Terry turned up on time today, nice guy smartly dressed and professional attitude. Told me that my screen was ok and didn't need filling or fixing. He could have told me it did, I wouldn't have known either way. Very impressed with this companies honesty. Jon Luton"
"Nick from Screen-tec arrived at my house in central london with 2 vans, said there wasn't parking and then said i would have to pay for the parking ticket if he got one. I pointed out that every job in central London had the same restraints and wasn't my liability, at which point he said "I will need to call the office". It was 19th december and near freezing, so I said I would wait inside. After 5mins the vans simply drove off. No follow up, no effort. I called Autoglass (after an hour as I assumed they were looking for parking) who had made the booking via Screen tec and they read the notes on file which claimed the customer was too busy because he was eating lunch. Appalling communication, effort and general lack of courtesy. I can not comment on their repair work but I can say the technicians I encountered could not have cared less and I will never use this company again."
"Excellent service - Screen-Tec fit us in same day (unlike other national brand) and much better value for money. Mick was really friendly and helpful and got the job done really quickly. Highly recommend this company *****"
"I am so pleased I decided to use Screen-Tec. Considering the fact that I had just had my car vandalised, I was smiling 2 minutes after Pete showed up because as well as being great at his job he was friendly, helpful and delight to be around."
"I rang Screen - Tec Windscreens before 9am on Saturday 10th June and they turned up around 10.30am which was very quick, My car was at home on my drive so I wasn't in a hurry but wanted it done before it rained. the technician was very professional but also had time for a laugh saying my Arsenal T shirt wouldn't get me a discount. I had a drivers side front window fitted for my Ford Focus and found the price very reasonable and finished very quickly, I would use them again and tell my friends of my experience with Screen - Tec Fred Hemel Hempstead"
"Had a broken rear window. Service was excellent and came to my work place on the same day it happened. Much cheaper than other companies. A quarter of the price. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the fitter who came was excellent too. Highly recommend."
"Your technician Rob Carter was polite, helpful and efficient. Delighted with the service and good quality workmanship."
"Brilliant service fast and stress free.was very pleased."
"Mark and Lawrence has been amazing with the Christmas spirit , done my ford mondeo with excellent customer service been polite through out the time will recommend with 5 star"
"The rear windscreen of my Vauxhall Astra was completely smashed when a lorry reversed into my car. I rang Screen-Tec for a quote. They were very helpful, the quote was extremely reasonable and Lawrence arrived within the hour,as promised. He was friendly and obviously very experienced. He replaced the screen with no fuss or bother, completing the task quietly and efficiently I would recommend Screen-Tec to anyone, whatever vehicle they require a screen for. Thank you very much."
"Lawrence did a brilliant job in a tricky location and even turned up early. Hopefully I'll never need them again - but if we do, at least we know a great company we can turn to."
"Great team ,from the guy on the phone to the 2 fitters that where here on short notice bang on time, really nice blokes really helpful for a first timer with know clue,excellent service cheers chaps"
"Prompt and polite knew what they were doing, did the job of changing the windscreen cleaned and tidied up,can't recommend them highly enough, better then the bigger companies I have used before,don't hesitate to use them !!!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would definatly recommend. Andy was fast with quote and very informative. Superb price on windscreen with next day early fitting. Lawrence and Chriss were very proffesional and did a fantastic job. Many thanks"
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.71 based on 42 reviews