Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

Tell us how Screen-Tec Windscreens made you happy

Telephone
"Very happy with the company, Ian come out today to fix my partners windows after getting out car broken into and he was brilliant. He said he would take a hour and it was only about half a hour he spent replacing the new window. Very nice guy"
"I'm in Redbourn and dealt with Saint Albans branch. The guys on the phone were great to deal with and advised well and honestly. The prices for repairs and replacements are very good. The guys came with the correct spec screen for my GT TDI and are truly expert at what they do. Great friendly guys and truly skilled at what they do. I'm a driving instructor and have had screens fitted before, but screen Tec do the finest job. I'll be using them from now on and highly recommend. Thanks very much"
"had an appointment today 19/12/18 to fix my car window, the technician arrive a bit late in agreed time but not a problem at all. peter ( the technician) is very friendly, talkative but really funny, very nice attitude, he’s taking time doing his job making sure everything is done properly, he knows what he’s doing . andy who made the booking for me done very well as well, excellent communication, he make an appointment for me the next day as he mentioned when i first call they need at least 24 hrs notice, compare than auto glass people you could be waiting for at least a week for appointment. but andy sort out my problem there and then. “ well done guys “” keep up the good job!!!"
"Already written a review but have just found the guys names now, Ian and Terry came out to mend my windscreen. Really professional and approachable, brilliant job. Thank you"
"Always good to be able to speak to someone on the phone, we contacted them on the Monday they came on Friday (Said they could come on the Wednesday that week, but I was out), very professional, both the guys were friendly and approachable. Brilliant service, would definitely use again. Thanks guys, really sorry but didn't get there names as would like to have a put a good word in. Lady with the TTS in Chalfont St Giles, think one was called Andy."
"Quick repair. Peter was really good"
"5 stars. For a start there was a real person on the end of the phone when I called to enquire about booking! Booking was simple, straightforward and the fitter was on time, called before he arrived, explained everything and let me watch. Plus, after stupidly sticking a finger in a blob of the black goo, gave me paraffin and a rag to clean up). Thank you Lawrence! No payment taken until the job was complete either. Quick, professional and stress free experience. Would recommend wholeheartedly."
"Screen-Tec came out to my Mini in Chesham. As good luck would have it, it started to rain after weeks of hot dry weather when the engineer arrived ;-) Screen-Tec arranged to come out the next day and were good as their word. They also quoted me a very competitive price and stuck to this which some companies don't do. The engineer who came out did a great job despite a splash of rain stopping play and went the extra mile to make sure the windscreen was as good as new. If you want a good price and good, friendly service, call Screen-Tec !!!"
"Ian arrived and from start to finish he was meticulous. My Mercedes rear windscreen was shattered by a loose roof tile. What a mess both inside and outside. Now it's all fitted and the car is perfect. I had not used screentec before and was a little apprehensive. Next time I will call them first."
"Needing a complete windscreen replacement, I had been put into contact with the big national companies (by my insurers) who couldn't do the work for at least 2 weeks! What good is that? I contacted Screen-tec, who did the job the SAME DAY. The guy who did the work, Ian, was friendly, efficient and did a perfect job. He turned up on time, took about 40 mins, and all was perfect. Fantastic!"
"For price Screen-Tec are cheaper than the nationals, Lawrence the fitter arrived at the agreed time and carried out the windscreen replacement very quickly and was very professional from start to finish."
"Extremely unprofessional and a very bad job."
We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied. We have no record of your name on our system, we require a reg. number or invoice number to identify the job and to respond accordingly. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact the office direct or email us at info@screentecwindscreens.co.uk and we will do our best to assist you.

Regards
SCREEN-TEC WINDSCREENS
"Fastastic Service. Best price. Arrived on time. Polite service engineer. Very Pleased. THANK YOU"
"Terry turned up on time today, nice guy smartly dressed and professional attitude. Told me that my screen was ok and didn't need filling or fixing. He could have told me it did, I wouldn't have known either way. Very impressed with this companies honesty. Jon Luton"
"Nick from Screen-tec arrived at my house in central london with 2 vans, said there wasn't parking and then said i would have to pay for the parking ticket if he got one. I pointed out that every job in central London had the same restraints and wasn't my liability, at which point he said "I will need to call the office". It was 19th december and near freezing, so I said I would wait inside. After 5mins the vans simply drove off. No follow up, no effort. I called Autoglass (after an hour as I assumed they were looking for parking) who had made the booking via Screen tec and they read the notes on file which claimed the customer was too busy because he was eating lunch. Appalling communication, effort and general lack of courtesy. I can not comment on their repair work but I can say the technicians I encountered could not have cared less and I will never use this company again."
"Excellent service - Screen-Tec fit us in same day (unlike other national brand) and much better value for money. Mick was really friendly and helpful and got the job done really quickly. Highly recommend this company *****"
"I am so pleased I decided to use Screen-Tec. Considering the fact that I had just had my car vandalised, I was smiling 2 minutes after Pete showed up because as well as being great at his job he was friendly, helpful and delight to be around."
"I rang Screen - Tec Windscreens before 9am on Saturday 10th June and they turned up around 10.30am which was very quick, My car was at home on my drive so I wasn't in a hurry but wanted it done before it rained. the technician was very professional but also had time for a laugh saying my Arsenal T shirt wouldn't get me a discount. I had a drivers side front window fitted for my Ford Focus and found the price very reasonable and finished very quickly, I would use them again and tell my friends of my experience with Screen - Tec Fred Hemel Hempstead"
"Had a broken rear window. Service was excellent and came to my work place on the same day it happened. Much cheaper than other companies. A quarter of the price. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the fitter who came was excellent too. Highly recommend."
"Your technician Rob Carter was polite, helpful and efficient. Delighted with the service and good quality workmanship."
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.76 based on 49 reviews