Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

38 Bucknalls Drive,
Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

Tell us how Screen-Tec Windscreens made you happy
As always a great service , came at the arranged time , no hassle and a perfect job , i would not use anyone else
I found Screen-Tec very helpful when I called about my windscreen problem and such a good price too! Ian & Chris fitted my new screen in a polite and professional manner. I would recommend Screen-Tec to anyone their first port of call before any well known screen replacement service. Great Job Guys!
Half the price of bigger much bigger companies and could come out to fix my car window much more quickly too. Good communication + very efficient service. Trev + Pat, who came out to do the fix, were very helpful and professional - would recommend.
Absolutely fantastic job, not to expensive and fast service..great job big thanks
Prompt call out, professional service, good advice from the visiting technician regarding the stone chips on my window screen. I’d recommend this company.
Accident occurred on way to Willows farm London Colney - about 1 mile away - Window Screen completely smashed - Firm responded to call out and repairer arrived within 30 mins at Willow Farm and keys returned to me at Willows Farm later to enable day out to continue with family . Superb service and particular thanks to Ian who repaired the window would recommend to anyone
These guys came out and re fitted my windscreen and new seal on my classic Wolseley and done a fantastic job, experienced guys who know their stuff, can't praise them enough. Alan R. Herts.
Had a cracked windscreen and needed the car for the school runs. Screen-Tec Windscreens offer an exceptional service with no hassles. The two technicians, Ian and Mick were very knowledgeable, on time and friendly. They did the job in less than an hour. Really impressed. I would highly recommend.
My car was broken into. Screen-Tec Windscreens were recommended. They came out really quickly and fixed the window without and fuss. I would highly recommend using these guys if you need a window replaced.
Exceptional service (came much earlier than they said), no hassles, Ian was a great guy, really impressed. I would highly recommend.
The service was excellent, speedy and sensibly priced to have a Toyota back window replaced after falling out. Mark was the technician who was friendly and very efficient.
I have used Screen-tec for a number of years for all our fleet vehicles, i always find they are so easy to work with and the fitters at site just come and get on with their jobs as theres never any issues. They always seem willing to help and accommodate this is why i wouldnt go anywhere else. 10/10
Screen tec helped us out massively at the beginning of January. I had a large crack in my windscreen and couldn't drive the car until I had replaced the windscreen. We called Screen tec and they were out the very next morning to replace our windscreen. Ian and his colleague were very friendly, professional and reassuring when they came out to do the repair. I would call them again in a heartbeat if a similar thing happened. Thank you to the team.
I live in Richmond upon Thames. Trevor and Peter came to my house to repair the rear windscreen which had been smashed by vandals. They were wonderful! Highly professional, proficient and pleasant. They arrived on time, fitted everything required perfectly and cleaned up the broken glass. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to you.
Mark + Lawrence are amazing!!!! They are friendly, professional and a pleasure to deal with. Couldn't recommend them enough.
After my window was smashed in the middle of the night i called Screen-Tec up early on the Wednesday morning, they were with me for 8.30 and did an extremely quick job in replacing my back windscreen, also hoovering up the glass that had been left in my car I would definitely recommend
After my online submission of the windscreen repair need, this company called me within 10 minutes and arranged a same-day repair. The two technicians were polite, well-equipped, friendly and fast. The only unpleasant experience was the £50.00 price difference given on the phone and the actual price of the windscreen. This difference was due needing a larger size windshield (I did not know that having roof windows alters the size of the windscreen and the person on the phone did not clarify this before giving a quote which, in my opinion, should have been asked as he is the expert). Due to this misunderstanding, the repair was delayed but still done on the same day. I am satisfied with their work though and would highly recommend them.
Communication was perfect, staff very skilled , job done professionally. Strongly recommend for everyone. Thank you very much!
I can only give positive feedback. Faced with a cracked windscreen and leaving to go on a European driving holiday the next day, I needed to get a new windscreen sorted quickly. I called first thing that morning and within the hour I received a call back to confirm that a new windscreen for my BMW M3 could be fitted later on that day. The fitters then arrived when they said they would and fitted the new windscreen with the minimum amount of fuss. They even removed my European motorway toll tag stickers off my old windscreen and sealed them to my new windscreen. All in all, professional and courteous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Thanks to Andy and the team.
Iam so pleased with this company I was felt with the apparent A TEAM.! And a lovely guy from the B TEAM. only they will understand this review. But the service and entertainment alone waiting was fantastic. What a brilliant and quick job to fit and new windscreen and rear screen. Left the job clean today and I couldn't recommend you more. Re price was fantastic and booked and arrive on the same day. Brilliant. Sara.
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.83 based on 70 reviews