Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

screen-tec@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

38 Bucknalls Drive,
Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

How would you rate Screen-Tec Windscreens?

"Fastastic Service. Best price. Arrived on time. Polite service engineer. Very Pleased. THANK YOU"
Great Honest Company
Verified Buyer
"Terry turned up on time today, nice guy smartly dressed and professional attitude. Told me that my screen was ok and didn't need filling or fixing. He could have told me it did, I wouldn't have known either way. Very impressed with this companies honesty. Jon Luton"
"Nick from Screen-tec arrived at my house in central london with 2 vans, said there wasn't parking and then said i would have to pay for the parking ticket if he got one. I pointed out that every job in central London had the same restraints and wasn't my liability, at which point he said "I will need to call the office". It was 19th december and near freezing, so I said I would wait inside. After 5mins the vans simply drove off. No follow up, no effort. I called Autoglass (after an hour as I assumed they were looking for parking) who had made the booking via Screen tec and they read the notes on file which claimed the customer was too busy because he was eating lunch. Appalling communication, effort and general lack of courtesy. I can not comment on their repair work but I can say the technicians I encountered could not have cared less and I will never use this company again."
"Excellent service - Screen-Tec fit us in same day (unlike other national brand) and much better value for money. Mick was really friendly and helpful and got the job done really quickly. Highly recommend this company *****"
(Hornsey Local)
Verified Reviewer
"I am so pleased I decided to use Screen-Tec. Considering the fact that I had just had my car vandalised, I was smiling 2 minutes after Pete showed up because as well as being great at his job he was friendly, helpful and delight to be around."
Fred Parkyn
Verified Buyer
"I rang Screen - Tec Windscreens before 9am on Saturday 10th June and they turned up around 10.30am which was very quick, My car was at home on my drive so I wasn't in a hurry but wanted it done before it rained. the technician was very professional but also had time for a laugh saying my Arsenal T shirt wouldn't get me a discount. I had a drivers side front window fitted for my Ford Focus and found the price very reasonable and finished very quickly, I would use them again and tell my friends of my experience with Screen - Tec Fred Hemel Hempstead"
"Had a broken rear window. Service was excellent and came to my work place on the same day it happened. Much cheaper than other companies. A quarter of the price. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the fitter who came was excellent too. Highly recommend."
Susan Ault
Verified Buyer
"Your technician Rob Carter was polite, helpful and efficient. Delighted with the service and good quality workmanship."
"Brilliant service fast and stress free.was very pleased."
"Mark and Lawrence has been amazing with the Christmas spirit , done my ford mondeo with excellent customer service been polite through out the time will recommend with 5 star"
P M Macaskill
Verified Reviewer
"The rear windscreen of my Vauxhall Astra was completely smashed when a lorry reversed into my car. I rang Screen-Tec for a quote. They were very helpful, the quote was extremely reasonable and Lawrence arrived within the hour,as promised. He was friendly and obviously very experienced. He replaced the screen with no fuss or bother, completing the task quietly and efficiently I would recommend Screen-Tec to anyone, whatever vehicle they require a screen for. Thank you very much."
"Lawrence did a brilliant job in a tricky location and even turned up early. Hopefully I'll never need them again - but if we do, at least we know a great company we can turn to."
"Great team ,from the guy on the phone to the 2 fitters that where here on short notice bang on time, really nice blokes really helpful for a first timer with know clue,excellent service cheers chaps"
"Prompt and polite knew what they were doing, did the job of changing the windscreen cleaned and tidied up,can't recommend them highly enough, better then the bigger companies I have used before,don't hesitate to use them !!!"
Mr & Mrs Murray In Ickenham
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would definatly recommend. Andy was fast with quote and very informative. Superb price on windscreen with next day early fitting. Lawrence and Chriss were very proffesional and did a fantastic job. Many thanks"
Charlotte Stanford-Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"I telephoned your offices this morning of course regarding my windscreen as my insurance cover and the company I have to use is unable to come out immediately. I telephoned using 01582 447 187 - and was greeted by a very professional gentlemen who although is unable to assist me as my car insurance provider is not covered with you offered excellent advice and refreshing honest opinion. I felt compelled to email you for the honest outstanding service received and when my insurance comes up for renewal I will be looking to not be insured by a supermarket in order to ensure I am able to use a company with a team like yours in the future as excellent service can be somewhat limited these days with lots of people in unhappy roles but I am happy to report your team member does not come across as one of these. I wish I had written down his name to pass on to you - but I can tell you the call was made this morning at 8:37am. I hope you can determine who this was a pass on my thanks... and of course yours for representing the company in this manner. Kindest Regards Charlotte Stanford-Gibbs"
Andrew Patrick
Verified Buyer
"excellent service resealing screen on my xc60. Chris and Andy managed to do without having to change screen . would certainly use firm again Andy from St.Albans"
"Very happy with the service and fantastic price. I was quoted three times as much by another company. They were very flexible with the time and location they could offer service. I travel around for my job and they were willing to change the location at a short notice. Chris arrived on time, he was very friendly, polite, efficient, explained exactly what he was going to do and carried out the screen repair perfectly."
"SID AND CHRIS DID A FANTASTIC JOB OF FITTING MY NEW WINDSCREEN RUBBER TO MY TRIUMPH STAG AND A VERY REASONABLE PRICE. NO COMPLAINTS HEAR."
John From Iver
Verified Buyer
"The glass was broke on my van Tuesday rang the insurance repair company and was quoted sat at the earliest to fix it. Rang screen-tec same night at 18.30 and by next morning at 09.30 was professionally put in. First class service."
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.78 based on 37 reviews