Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

Tell us how Screen-Tec Windscreens made you happy

Telephone
"Glass was left over my passenger seat, foot prints left over the side of the door trim and I was quoted £145 at first, then they told me I had to pay VAT on top. Word of advice, ALWAYS INCLUDE VAT IN YOUR PRICE! I could have gotten it cheaper else where and I wouldn't have to clean glass out of my car! Disgusting service."
Firstly, we are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service. We strive for complete customer satisfaction, so are disappointed to hear we have fallen short this time.

Our prices are always quoted exclusive of VAT and this is explained at that time of obtaining a quote. However, we apologise if there was a misunderstanding or a miscommunication. We are confident, though, that our prices, including VAT, are still lower than those of our competitors.

In regards to the glass and footprints, our service is always concluded with a thorough clean - as our previous reviews often demonstrate. Due to you being in a rush and having to move your car, we were unable to complete the cleaning process, meaning glass may have been left as a result. We would, however, be more than happy to come out and complete the clean, removing any glass which may be left.

We hope this response has gone some way in clarifying the situation and improving your opinion of Screen-Tec Windscreens. If you have any other queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.76 based on 49 reviews