ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
Excellent service, very polite and professional. Highly recommended, quick and efficient collection. Bank transfer payment at the time of collection and arrived at the time they said they would be there, won’t use anyone else in the future. Thanks guys.
Very friendly with kind approach and reliable service. Very helpful and good deal at the time. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs car scrapping.
I have got more money from Scrapanycar then any other company. The overall experience was quick and easy process. I received my money was quoted and 10mins later the car was taken away from my driveway. Definitely recommended.
Very good service from begining to end. Quick and efficient. Very good.
very prompt service.
Very simple process.
Very good no problems,the person who picked the car up was very efficient,all in all a good service.
Excellent service
Really good service, from the phonecall to collection of car. Would recommend this company to all my family & friends.
I found ScrapAnyCar very polite, genuine and punctual.I was paid in cash even before the vehicle was loaded onto the truck. I would certainly recommend them.
very quick and efficient during the whole process, from online quote to collection! lovely man that came to collect the car. would most definitely use ScrapAnyCar again!
Scrap any Car we're the 1st to respond to my enquiries, they offered a great rate for my car and were here the next day to collect it. Same day payment, friendly and very helpful. Thanks guys 👍 Would definitely recommend 5*
Fantastic service, prompt and highly professional.
very good efficient service.
A good price for my old car to picked up and scraped. A very friendly and very good service. Reckon amend it to anyone.
good and prompt removal of old car, would have liked better price but cant fault the service
1st class service. They was able to pick up car on the day I phoned them. They paid cash. They will be the only firm I will now use and they will be the only firm I recommend. They do what all the other firms don't. ie immediate pick up, immediate cash payment, immediate callback, punctuality etc.
Filled in the car details on the website Sunday afternoon, got a call within 30 minutes and accepted the quote, and the car was gone by Monday lunchtime. The chap who collected the car was pleasant and the price was at the high end of what I had estimated. Can't fault them.
They do what they say, easy to organize and efficient service.
perfect couldn't ask for anything easier job done and dusted on time proper gent. john s chelmsford
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.96 based on 564 reviews