ScrapAnyCar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar

About ScrapAnyCar: Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

07848072246 /

How would you rate ScrapAnyCar ?

"Excellent service pick up was friendly stress free and highly recommended"
"Very good service. Much higher payment offered than others and very quick pick up! Highly recommend! Thanks"
"The guy was really polite and good manard and really chatty so in all round a really nice man to deal with and would recommend anyone to him"
"Very happy friendly professional service!"
"Great service, very friendly, no fuss"
"Prompt and very professional. Really easy to deal with. Thanks, Rob"
"Fair price. Very prompt and efficient collection service. All DVLA documentation completed at time of collection. Would recommend"
"Great service. Picked up my car within an hour. Friendly, professsional and paid a very good price! Thank you."
"Excellent customer service."
"Excellent service, collected car within 3hrs of me submitting an online enquiry. Would definitely recommend (fair price given as well)"
"Very good service and friendly and reliable plus a good price"
"Very professional, picked the car up in under an hour with a good price. Highly recommend"
City Tiling
Verified Buyer
"First class service."
"kept informed at every stage. The young man whom I dealt with was very polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Arrived promptly and was off again within 15 minutes. Overall I would definitely recommend to a friend."
"Helpful and collected when agreed. Also phoned to let me know when they were on there way, which I thought was helpful. Also gave me a stamped address envelope to send details to dvla which I thought was a nice touch. Defiantly recommend"
Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure dealing with you!
"Very prompt in answering first enquiry, Arrived at the exact time hessid he would Removed car and loaded without any fuss and to cap it off he gave me a stamped address envelope to send paperwork off Excellent service"
Thank you for the kind review, it was a pleasure dealing with you!
ScrapAnyCar is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews