ScrapAnyCar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar

About ScrapAnyCar: Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy

Telephone
"Very quick and easy."
"Excellent service! I would recommend ScrapAnyCar to anybody that needs to get rid of their vehicle!"
"Very Impressed with the service and professionalism , Good Communication, They pickup my car with in 2 hours of my first call. completed the paper work and loaded the car in 10 mins. I would definitely recommend these Guys."
"Good service"
"I was scrapping my little car, and was paid a very reasonable price. The young man was such a lovely guy.. I was very happy with doing business with this company. Very prompt, courtesy call as was going to be a little late. Which is very respectable. I would recommend them no problem 😊"
"Quick On time Great service"
"A quick and professional response to my enquiry. They kept me informed and then collected my vehicle at a time that was suitable for me. Good valuation as well."
"good service"
"Excellent service! This company was fast and efficient to contact me, once I registered to scrap my vehicle. The people on the phone were friendly and helpful. They picked my car up quickly and at the exact time we had arranged, so no waiting around! Would definitely recommend them to all."
"Very polite and punctual, no complaints at all"
"Absolutely fantastic. Will highly recommend."
"Great service very happy quick turnaround very professional would recommend"
"Sent a text to enquire and recieved a prompt reply. Was happy with the offer, agreed and the car was picked up within 2 hours of enquiring! Impressed!"
"Excellent and fast service. Turned up on time and on day expected. Polite and friendly. Totally recommend."
"On time and very quick. Extremely satisfied"
"Very quick response, next day collection, polite collector phoned mto tell me he was running late. On arrival , handed cash over, took care of paperwork. Whole event took less than 10 minutes, with a really friendly, courteous guy, would use you again."
"Fast, efficient and friendly. Highly recommended"
"Fantastic! Quick and easy communication, no haggling, speedy collection. Very happy with the service."
"Service was excellent. Received a quote swiftly and pick up was booked immediately. Very satisfied"
"Very quick arrangement to collect my car!"
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews