ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Top service
Excellent service
Excellentservice. Within 10 minutes of contacting Scrapanycar vie their app, I was contacted and made an offer for my car which I was more then happy with. We made arrangements to meet the next day and SAC turned up on time and within 5 mintues the car was removed and I was paid. I would recommend SAC to anyone. I've scraped loads of cars in my time and no other scrap car dealer comes close to SAC.
Fabulous service, on time the best price, and Tom was fantastic, thank you guys!!!!!!!
Rang and gave notice before turning up, on time , great service
Very happy with the service and price
Very good communication skills, prompt in their services.
Very professional and happy with he’s service
Great service quick a easy
Very polite and great communication. Car collected swiftly. Would definitely use this company again .
Very prompt and efficient service.
Super fast call-back, my vehicle was collected the same day... Thanks
Phoned me straight back and collected car the next day. Nice hassle free reliable service. Highly recommended.
Thanks

Chris
Very good service, easy to arrange and I use this company as they give a good price aswell.
Definitely recommend this company to everyone.
sameday collection... given time slot... turned up nice pleasent chap..paperwork and payment all done quickly.. excellent service... highly recommend
Really easy to organise great service quick pick up. Not to mention made more than I thought it would
Great service, arrived on time on the day that was arranged. Tony who picked the vehicle up was very friendly and helpful, would fully recommend these for scrapping your vehicle as they pay what they quote! Thanks
This was the second time that I have used your service. On both occasions you were on time, very polite and fair priced. Thank you very much, I will be recommending you to my friends and associates. Best regards Lenny Michael.
Received text quote with guaranteed price. Arrived to collect as arranged. Good communication with collection driver. Was Paid what I was quoted.
Nice friendly professional service/man.
Would defiantly use again and recommend to friends
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.98 based on 282 reviews