ScrapAnyCar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar

About ScrapAnyCar: Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Telephone

How would you rate ScrapAnyCar ?

"Fantastic service! Received a very fair price for my car. Would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to scrap their car."
"A Very good service. They gave me a very reasonable price for my scrape car. My car broke down and they came very quick for recovery. After recovery they dropped me at my home. Their attitude was very good. I recommend every one to choose their service."
"Good price. Punctual , friendly. A really great service . I would definitely recommend this service to anyone . A pleasure to deal with a big thumbs up from me."
"Great process and very easy to deal with. Got a quote, once i accepted they picked up my car in a couple of hours and gave me the money immediately. Cant fault them"
"Very helpful with my enquiry, and quick to respond"
"On time agreed upon and very polite and efficient"
"Quick. Very easy. Very nice guy. Called 15 minutes before arrival to confirm. Did all paperwork for me. Would 100% recommend! Thank you!"
"Excellent service,can't fault it,the guy who turned up,Tony,really nice bloke 5*****"
"Contacted ScrapAnyCar this morning. Very quick response. Collected my car within 1 hour. Very pleasant man and willing to take our car in any condition for scrap. Cash paid on collection. Would 100% Recommend this company."
"Quick, easy and no hassle. Collected and left within 10 mins"
"brilliant service"
"Very quick very friendly and very easy to do."
"So pleased with the service, very quick and professional. I will definetely be recommending this to others and will use it again, thank you!"
"The whole process from start to finish was dealt with in a professional, speedy and friendly manner. Collection of our vehicle was an easy process. Definitely recommend the services of ScrapAnyCar."
"Really pleased with the service got back to me ASAP and very polite also a great quote for the car defiantly recommend"
"Fantastic service, Phoned late morning by 5pm that day car was gone. I was given a time as to when it would be collected. He phoned to say be a slight delay due to heavy traffic, and then he phoned again when he was outside. I would definitely recommend him 100 %."
"Very quick response once vehicle details were submitted. Prompt and on time pick up of vehicle. Fair price paid. Thanks."
"Quick and easy to arrange. Professional and friendly service with a fair price paid for my scrap car."
"Quick efficient service, great job"
"I was very happy with very friendly and good service."
ScrapAnyCar is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!