ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
Excellent service, collected car, sorted paperwork all within 10 minutes. Hassle free.
A very good service the driver was polite made you feel at ease acted so quick to take your car away sorted out the paper work nothing to worry about , We are very pleased with them
Quick and efficient with getting a price across and picking up the vehicle. Full recommend
From start to finish the service was excellent. The driver set a collection time and on the day telephoned to keep me updated. The collection was perfect and all paperwork completed.
super fast very friendly and good scrap
response to my enquirery was rapid , Tony was very polite and clear. arrangement for pick-up was easy, pick up was exactly on time and price was fair.
Simple , pleasant solution. Thank you.
Excellent service.
Prompt friendly service. Excellent
They were excellent
. I'd use them again
This was the most excellent service, thank you same day collecting
Very quick and easy service!!!
Excellent service. They called me back on the same day. Collected it at the time allocated. Gave me the money straight away. It was great as I have a 10 week old baby so very convenient. They also gave me a competitive price for my car.
Excellent Service very friendly and professional the gentleman who collected my car I would recommend to friends and family
Reasonable offer for the car. Appointment made for collection. A very pleasant gentleman called Tony arrived on time to pick the vehicle up. Documentation completed and the vehicle taken away with no hassle.
Absolute fantastic service. Very friendly & helpful. Great price paid too.
Prompt, polite and helpful. Would recommend using them.
Quick transaction. Very polite and reliable.
I am very impressed with ScrapAnyCar, They are organized and deal with every thing in a professional manner.
I was very impressed the way you deal with it and very quick straight forward.
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.97 based on 366 reviews