ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
Would definitely recommend. Friendly and polite service. Offered a fair price for both my cars, collected them on the time agreed and paid the money instantly to my account.
Polite, punctual, excellent communication and a fair price. What more could you ask for? Ah, there was also humour and humanity.
Requested a quote, got a call back within minutes. Guaranteed the price no matter what condition the car is in. Arranged the collection, arrived on time and payment was instant. Very professional and would use again/recommend. Cheers
Good service & fast.
Very professional and friendly service. Totally smooth transaction.
They were quick with a quote, communication was great and payment was made very quickly. They made scrapping my car so much easier than I thought it was going to be.
The whole process was very quick and efficient, Tony and the guys were all very friendly and professional. 100% recommended
Very good customer service and helpful and very easy to get it done
It was very straight forward the came on time the payment was on Spot quick transferred .was good staff service
Proactive, prompt and very professional. No lies keep to their words. Thanks a lot.
Very good service
Excellent company to deal with, I can't speak highly enough, honest, polite and punctual. Unusual in this day and age, don't hesitate to deal with them. Thank you.
Satisfied with your work ie collection and payment on the day. Simple than I think and very straightforward.
Very quick and money instant! Well done
Fantastic service. Utterly uncomplicated, professional and efficient company. I had a terrible family crisis which interrupted my original appointment, but it was no problem to them, nothing was any problem. Money was in within minutes and car was gone, really fantastic service, I highly recommend them.
Amazing service, very friendly man that collected my car and very professional. Money was sent to my account straight away Very happy
On time and business like approach
They picked the car up quickly and transfered the money straight away
Was very impressed with scrap any car,everything done legitimatey, the chap was very helpful and polite, did not rush me,and I would definitely use again
Amazing very friendly would recommend to anyone looking to scrap their car
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.96 based on 522 reviews