ScrapAnyCar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar

About ScrapAnyCar: Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Click Here

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy

"I was offered a very fair price for my car, it was dealt with on the same day & I was paid cash. On the whole I was very happy with ScrapAnyCar."
"Fast and efficient in arranging and collecting my car and payment was fair. I recommend them and would use their service again."
"The service was good."
"Update phone calls to confirm appointment and collection time. Great experience for my first time using the company. Would recommend."
"Tony phoned me with in the morning to advise of a time which he had given when i contacted to scrap the van and was bang on time very pleasant person"
"honestly not a single thing to complain about, booked for my car to be picked up at very short notice (less than 4 hours), and my driver was early. amazing customer service, and great deal"
"On time. Good price. Nice guys to deal with."
"Great company. Dealt with Tony - top bloke. Nice and easy and hassle free. 100% the company to deal with."
"very efficient email a enquiry about get rid of my car with in half hour they contacted me we a reasonable amount for my car. made a appointment for following day collection. pick up car at time. very good and polite service"
"Great service overall, I'd use them again!"
"Very good service, great communication, it was a easy process to get rid of my car for cash ."
"Very efficient and very pleased with the service."
"Great service. Needed car gone asap and most people were quoting 72 hours. Scrap any car gave fantastic price and arrived 7am the next morning. Rang me on route to confirm he was on the way. 5 minutes and transaction comlete. Would definitely use them every time."
"Thanks Good Service"
"Excellent company to deal with, very friendly, scrapping my car couldn't be any easier, I would use again and recommend to friends and family. Thanks"
"Easy to arrange the pick up. The guy who picked up the car was friendly, courteous and efficient."
"Helpful,friendly very efficient Very prompt Would definitely recommend them or use them again if I had to"
"Great"
"Great service was recomded by a friend and would do the same. Many thanks."
"Excellent service and very friendly. They turned up, paid me the money and took away the car. Brilliant !! Would recommend them to anybody."
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.98 based on 216 reviews