ScrapAnyCar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar

About ScrapAnyCar: Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy

"Excellent service rang up at 7:25am got quote 10min later accepted quote, got another phone call regarding pick up time all done and dusted by 11:30am, Very polite and courteous service Would highly recommend, Thanks again"
"Very quick collection,definitely recommend"
"Very helpful and great service and price for car would recommend to anyone"
"excellent service on time .the collection driver was very good and helpful. will tell friends and family . well done"
"Very accurate and a very good service"
"Turned up exactly on time as arranged...Paid cash before loading vehicle."
"Good prices and quick to collect overall good company"
"nice man collected my car, very efficient would definitely recommend! i would use this company again but hope my cars are lucky for me now 😂"
"Excellent service, really easy and straightforward, would recommend to anyone"
"Very good service and very helpful gentleman. Would highly recommend"
"Very professional friendly people and they offer a good rate,I'd use them again"
"Price agreed one phone call and the car was collected within three hours. Very polite and efficient service. Turned up on time and was professional at all times. I highly recommend"
"Absolutely brilliant service! I put in my request using the online form and their response was prompt. The person who collected our car was professional and friendly! I recommend this company highly! The whole process was quick and easy!"
"Brilliant service. Called me up straight after I entered details online and collected the car at at agreed time on the next day to suit me. Great guy collected the car, arrived early and even took the spare car door i had. Highly recommend."
"Quick, polite friendly and on time"
"Great service, arrived on time, quick and easy process"
"Great service call back immediately and collection on the same day"
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.97 based on 155 reviews