ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
A very competitive price and quick pickup by polite driver.
Many thanks.
Very helpful came within hour and half of phone call and very polite and helpful
I enquired about scrapping my car and within minutes got a call from Tony who was brilliant. He gave me a quote on the phone and then he came the next day to collect and scrap the car. They honoured the quote without any issues. Highly recommended! Keep up the good work guys.
Prompt, friendly service. Money paid straight away. V happy with service
The service was excellent. Quick, respectful and fair. I would recommend.
Very professional service happy with the service
Really quick and professional service. Very happy
Excellent efficient and friendly service. Would definitely recommend. Thank you .
What a fantastic service from ScrapAnyCar šŸ‘šŸ¼ Would recommend them to everyone.

Well done
Very fast efficient service.
Tony turned up at the agreed time, & made the disposal of my old vehicle very easy, & paid me the amount, as discussed
I would definitely recommend him
Very quick transfer of vehicle literally 5 minutes pick up great service
I rang up I was offered £150 to scrap my car and the man turned up within an hour and a half gave me the cash before he said anything really cheerful chap took the keys loaded the car not a problem superb service highly recommend this service.
Good clean and quick
Turned up day after I phoned, no hassle and gave me a call with eta šŸ‘šŸ»
Top man!
Good, quick efficient service
Thanks!
1000 thanks
Very fast and easy
Great price for my poor old motor. Picked up next morning which was a lot quicker than I’d expected. Lovely guy that picked it up was friendly and nothing was any bother. Great job.
Tony was very good and reliable
Scrap any Car helped me when I had been let down by another company. I was on a tight timescale, and they were able to assist. They arrived when they said they would, and all was dealt with properly. The only downside was they price they offered for the vehicle, which was £60 down on the price I'd originally been offered.
Excellent service, came on time, no fuss
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.97 based on 334 reviews