ScrapAnyCar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar

About ScrapAnyCar: Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy

"Very friendly and very prompt. Arrived on time and the car was taken quickly and money paid straight away. Would definetly recommend to my friends­čÖé"
"Prompt service arrived on time no fuss amount quoted was about received would use again"
"Communication was fantastic, really simple, helpful and friendly"
"Very polite phone convertto start with and when car was collected the gentleman was very well presented, kind, considerate and very helpful a pleasure to do business with. I will be definitely recommending ScrapAnyCar in the future."
"I would highly recommend this company they made the process easy the paperwork was explained and sorted. the whole thing was done in minutes very happy with the service highly recommend"
"The fella who came to get my car was very professional and easy to talk too. Was done and dusted in 10mins. The car was taken and I got the money in cash. Was very happy with scrap any car. Who recommend to anyone wanting to get there car scrapped without any issues or worry."
"Quick response and recovery of vehicle, knew what to do with V5 etc and pleasant to deal with"
"Very good service. Same day service. Very quick and prompt service"
"Really easy, car that collected was really pleasant and helpful. Thank you"
"They were very responsive and picked the car up within an hour of me contacting them for a quote"
"Overall they were great I was called with in 15 minutes and the guy turn up within half an hour, also I got a really good price for the car"
"Came bang on time, the hand over was done very quickly. Great service."
"Happy, friendly, efficient service. No fuss or bother, would highly recommend"
"Good service, simple and quick."
"Would highly recommend this company very nice people to deal with got my quote and car collected within one hour A+ company"
"Great efficient Service. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to scrap there car to get in contact with this company ScrapAnyCar."
"The guy Tony came in time. He was very professional and proficient. I will do business again with this company. I will highly recommend them to anyone. Excellent customer service . Keep it up."
"A very smooth and professional service from start to finish. I received a phone call within minutes of requesting a quote. I can highly recommend ScrapAnyCar and will definitely use them again."
"Excellent service rang up at 7:25am got quote 10min later accepted quote, got another phone call regarding pick up time all done and dusted by 11:30am, Very polite and courteous service Would highly recommend, Thanks again"
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.97 based on 154 reviews