Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd
Read Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

Tell us how Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd made you happy
I am very happy with the work that Sash Solutions did for me. They renovated all the original sash windows in my house, replacing all the old cords and adding draught excluders. All the old paint was taken off and undercoated. Sean and his helper were clean, tidy and prompt. I would happily recommend them. Angie Tonge
I used Sean to repair and draught proof my sash windows on my Georgian house. I found him to be very knowledgeable and professional. He was efficient and did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend Sean.
Sash Solutions were engaged to repair, renovate and double glaze my large Victorian bay sash windows. Sean and his team turned carried out the work to a very high standard and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.
The work was excellent, always on time and always cleared and cleaned up afterwards. Great workmanship and with minimal disruption to the household. We would recommend Sash Solutions very highly
We have had Sean from Sash solutions refurbishing and upgrading our sash windows for the past couple of years. We have found Sean to be extremely conscientious, tidy and easy to work with. I cannot recommend Sash Solutions enough.
Delighted with the service! Windows no longer rattle and look fab. Sean and the team were tidy, efficient and generally lovely!
Sash Solutions completed work on our old sash windows quickly with very little disturbance at a competitive price. We now have better fitted windows which are now draught free! Highly recommended.
I have used Sash Solutions twice, on the recommendation of a friend. Both times, I had a visit and received an estimate shortly after my initial phone call. They came when they said they'd come and did both jobs to a high standard. When problems with the windows were discovered on the second job, I was consulted about options, before they proceeded. Windows are still looking good, and I'd recommend Sash Solutions to anybody who wants good quality window work done. I'd have no hesitation to using them again.
The service provided by Sean was good quality and the beneficial impact on the comfort of the two rooms has been phenomenal and whereas they were cold / uncomfortable in the winter; they are now amongst the warmer rooms in the house! Cost was as agreed at the outset The only criticism was that the job too slightly longer than estimated
Work was completed tidily and as per agreed estimate.
Efficient and considerate refurb of our elderly sash windows
Windows look well done and waterproof once again. A friendly and professional service. I would recommend them to anyone.
Sash Solutions were great. Quick to visit and quote for free. Had a bit of a waiting period for the works to start, but it wasn't too long. A busy contractor is a good contractor, right!? :-) The only thing I wish they offered was frame redecorating as an option also. Would use them again, and have recommended them to many people already.
Sean did a good job for us in tricky weather conditions. We are very happy with our 3 windows. Sean was reliable and a pleasure to deal with.
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.89 based on 54 reviews