Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd

Tell us how Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd made you happy

"Sash Solutions were engaged to repair, renovate and double glaze my large Victorian bay sash windows. Sean and his team turned carried out the work to a very high standard and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others."
"The work was excellent, always on time and always cleared and cleaned up afterwards. Great workmanship and with minimal disruption to the household. We would recommend Sash Solutions very highly"
"We have had Sean from Sash solutions refurbishing and upgrading our sash windows for the past couple of years. We have found Sean to be extremely conscientious, tidy and easy to work with. I cannot recommend Sash Solutions enough."
"Delighted with the service! Windows no longer rattle and look fab. Sean and the team were tidy, efficient and generally lovely!"
"Sash Solutions completed work on our old sash windows quickly with very little disturbance at a competitive price. We now have better fitted windows which are now draught free! Highly recommended."
"I have used Sash Solutions twice, on the recommendation of a friend. Both times, I had a visit and received an estimate shortly after my initial phone call. They came when they said they'd come and did both jobs to a high standard. When problems with the windows were discovered on the second job, I was consulted about options, before they proceeded. Windows are still looking good, and I'd recommend Sash Solutions to anybody who wants good quality window work done. I'd have no hesitation to using them again."
"The service provided by Sean was good quality and the beneficial impact on the comfort of the two rooms has been phenomenal and whereas they were cold / uncomfortable in the winter; they are now amongst the warmer rooms in the house! Cost was as agreed at the outset The only criticism was that the job too slightly longer than estimated"
"Work was completed tidily and as per agreed estimate."
"Efficient and considerate refurb of our elderly sash windows"
"Windows look well done and waterproof once again. A friendly and professional service. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Sash Solutions were great. Quick to visit and quote for free. Had a bit of a waiting period for the works to start, but it wasn't too long. A busy contractor is a good contractor, right!? :-) The only thing I wish they offered was frame redecorating as an option also. Would use them again, and have recommended them to many people already."
"Sean did a good job for us in tricky weather conditions. We are very happy with our 3 windows. Sean was reliable and a pleasure to deal with."
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.88 based on 52 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access