Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd

How would you rate Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd ?

Francesca Sincock
Verified Buyer
"We are thrilled with our new double glazed timber sash windows and couldn't be happier with the service provided sash solutions and the quality of their work. Work started on time and was carried out to a high standard. The finish is beautiful and they have transformed our home with regards to efficiency. Thanks to the team!"
Abbé Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Sean & Kai were incredibly professional throughout. Sean quoted for the work which we felt was reasonable for what needed doing. When work started it was discovered that there was more damage than originally thought to the window sills; however this was discussed and we were offered options as to how to proceed. They were very sensitive to the fact that we had a young baby in the house which meant we were around all day needing access to the kitchen etc. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to restore their sash windows!"
"Excellent work draught proofing our very rattly windows. Don't make a sound in a storm now! Would recommend to anyone. Efficient work and reasonable pricing."
Jason Grant
Verified Buyer
"We were looking at some repairs: the re-glazing and refurbishment of two large sash windows in a listed property. The chaps proved knowledgable and communicative throughout the whole process, with friendly and capable people engaged to do the work. They were able to arrange the refurb at very short notice, fitting us around their existing schedule. (There was a small blip in the booking date which they communicated immediately and arranged an alternative.) I didn't have to chase anyone! The quote arrived promptly; Sean proved very useful on the phone dealing with the small details. On site they managed the work well, leaving the place clean and tidy afterwards. We're very happy with the results. I'd certainly use their services again; I'd recommend them without caveats to anyone looking for similar work."
Carolyn Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"Beautiful windows which work perfectly and are an exact replica of the original Victorian arched sashes. The site was cleaned at the end of each day. The price was very reasonable given the high quality of the work. I'm really delighted I chose Sash Solutions"
Carolyn Johnson
Unverified Reviewer
"Sash Solutions have transformed my front bay windows. They have replaced the peeling and very neglected old sashes with smooth-sliding draught-proof windows which are an exact replica of the originals, indistinguishable from the next door Victorian twin except that they look so lovely. The job was done efficiently and with no mess left to clear up, and the price was very reasonable given the high quality of the windows and the installation."
Matt Swaine
Verified Buyer
"Great team of people and work completed promptly. We can already feel the benefits of a warmer and quieter home. Many thanks"
Dan Freeman
Verified Buyer
"Sean and his team did a really good job fitting new double-glazed sashes into our old and slightly wonky Victorian window frames. They completed their work on schedule and kept any disruption and mess to a minimum. We are very pleased with the result and would definitely recommend Sash Solutions to anyone thinking of a window overhaul or replacement."
Jeffery Plumb
Verified Buyer
"Prompt. Clean and tidy. Nice work people. good quality work"
Philippa Shelton
Verified Buyer
"Sash Solutions draft proofed and double-glazed my very large sash windows. Nor more rattles and odd drafts, the place really it a lot warmer!"
"An excellent service with a very good product. We are delighted with the windows and the level of customer care provided. Graham is a true enthusiast about what he does and we highly recommend the team to anyone interested in upgrading their sash windows."
Andy Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Sean and the team did a fantastic job renovating our very old and unloved sash windows in our grade II listed property. They had suffered from years of neglect, were overpainted, draughty and didn't run freely. Now the house is warm and draught free and traffic noise has been reduced dramatically. Sean was always punctual and kept us up to date with costs and issues when they arose so there were no surprises. Most importantly the team left the house tidy and clean after every day's work. Highly recommended!"
"The service provided by Sean was good quality and the beneficial impact on the comfort of the two rooms has been phenomenal and whereas they were cold / uncomfortable in the winter; they are now amongst the warmer rooms in the house! Cost was as agreed at the outset The only criticism was that the job too slightly longer than estimated"
"Sash solutions did a fantastic job. They scheduled my home in conveniently. They completed the whole house in 1 day and the difference to the Windows has been great. No more drafts or rattling! I would also say that Sean was very honest with me. There was one window that was going to need re-plastering afterwards due to my old walls but he was clear with me that this was likely from the outset. I valued his openness about this so I could plan ahead with my plasterer. All in all a great job!"
"Very professional service, excellent standard of work, our house is now lovely and warm. thankyou."
"Work was completed tidily and as per agreed estimate."
David Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and considerate refurb of our elderly sash windows"
David Sweeting
Verified Buyer
"They turned up when Sean said they would, did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. What more could you want?"
Chris Kenber
Verified Buyer
"My sash windows have been transformed. They now move smoothly and snugly. The team are also punctual, clean and tidy."
Mark Narraway
Verified Buyer
"I had draught-proofing installed to 4 old sash windows in my flat and overall very happy with the final result. Not only do the windows now keep the heat in but also rattle less and run smoother. The fitters were clean, tidy and respectful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.88 based on 50 reviews