Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd

How would you rate Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd?

Matt Swaine
Verified Buyer

Great team of people and work completed promptly. We can already feel the benefits of a warmer and quieter home. Many thanks
Dan Freeman
Verified Buyer

Sean and his team did a really good job fitting new double-glazed sashes into our old and slightly wonky Victorian window frames. They completed their work on schedule and kept any disruption and mess to a minimum. We are very pleased with the result and would definitely recommend Sash Solutions to anyone thinking of a window overhaul or replacement.
Jeffery Plumb

Prompt.

Clean and tidy.

Nice work people.

good quality work
Philippa Shelton
Verified Buyer

Sash Solutions draft proofed and double-glazed my very large sash windows. Nor more rattles and odd drafts, the place really it a lot warmer!
Rick Taylor
Verified Reviewer

An excellent service with a very good product. We are delighted with the windows and the level of customer care provided.
Graham is a true enthusiast about what he does and we highly recommend the team to anyone interested in upgrading their sash windows.
Andy Barnes
Verified Buyer

Sean and the team did a fantastic job renovating our very old and unloved sash windows in our grade II listed property. They had suffered from years of neglect, were overpainted, draughty and didn't run freely. Now the house is warm and draught free and traffic noise has been reduced dramatically. Sean was always punctual and kept us up to date with costs and issues when they arose so there were no surprises. Most importantly the team left the house tidy and clean after every day's work. Highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

The service provided by Sean was good quality and the beneficial impact on the comfort of the two rooms has been phenomenal and whereas they were cold / uncomfortable in the winter; they are now amongst the warmer rooms in the house!
Cost was as agreed at the outset
The only criticism was that the job too slightly longer than estimated
Verified Buyer

Sash solutions did a fantastic job. They scheduled my home in conveniently. They completed the whole house in 1 day and the difference to the Windows has been great. No more drafts or rattling! I would also say that Sean was very honest with me. There was one window that was going to need re-plastering afterwards due to my old walls but he was clear with me that this was likely from the outset. I valued his openness about this so I could plan ahead with my plasterer. All in all a great job!
Verified Buyer

Very professional service, excellent standard of work, our house is now lovely and warm. thankyou.
Verified Buyer

Work was completed tidily and as per agreed estimate.
David Mitchell
Verified Buyer

Efficient and considerate refurb of our elderly sash windows
David Sweeting
Verified Buyer

They turned up when Sean said they would, did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves. What more could you want?
Chris Kenber
Verified Buyer

My sash windows have been transformed.
They now move smoothly and snugly.
The team are also punctual, clean and tidy.
Mark Narraway
Verified Buyer

I had draught-proofing installed to 4 old sash windows in my flat and overall very happy with the final result. Not only do the windows now keep the heat in but also rattle less and run smoother. The fitters were clean, tidy and respectful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Mark Ibbotson
Verified Buyer

Windows look well done and waterproof once again. A friendly and professional service.
I would recommend them to anyone.
Tom Drummond-Wilson
Verified Buyer

We are delighted with our windows!
Quality craftsmanship
Great communications
Superb value for money
Mary Takahama
Verified Buyer

Our sash windows now work perfectly and the draft-proofing is very effective. Sean and his team were very quiet and professional workers.
Matt Ward

I'm very happy with my new / refurbished windows from Sash Solutions
Sean and his team were excellent, the work was first class and they tidied up thoroughly after themselves
Our draughty old house has been transformed!!!
Ben Goodier
Verified Buyer

Really excellent service. Sean turned up when expected, provided a sensible price and carried out the works quickly and efficiently and to a very high standard.
Simon Hilderbrand
Verified Buyer

Excellent job, and well worth it. The new sash windows look great and are a massive "eco" improvement. We used Sash Solutions after hearing about them from our friends in Bishopston. Sean and his team were polite, tidy, and arrived on time every day as arranged.
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.86 based on 44 reviews