Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd

How would you rate Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd ?

Henry Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"SEAN WAS REALLY EFFICIENT, LOVELY TO WORK WITH. OUR SASHES HAVE BEEN RESTORED AND LOOK AS GOOD AS THE DAY THEY WERE ORIGINALLY PUT IN. PLUS, THEY LISTEN TO RADIO 4 WHEN THEY WORK!"
Angie Tonge
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the work that Sash Solutions did for me. They renovated all the original sash windows in my house, replacing all the old cords and adding draught excluders. All the old paint was taken off and undercoated. Sean and his helper were clean, tidy and prompt. I would happily recommend them. Angie Tonge"
Ben McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"I used Sean to repair and draught proof my sash windows on my Georgian house. I found him to be very knowledgeable and professional. He was efficient and did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend Sean."
Jayne Shabangu
Verified Buyer
"Sash Solutions were engaged to repair, renovate and double glaze my large Victorian bay sash windows. Sean and his team turned carried out the work to a very high standard and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others."
Zoe Edbrooke
Verified Buyer
"The work was excellent, always on time and always cleared and cleaned up afterwards. Great workmanship and with minimal disruption to the household. We would recommend Sash Solutions very highly"
Jason Ayres
Verified Buyer
"We have had Sean from Sash solutions refurbishing and upgrading our sash windows for the past couple of years. We have found Sean to be extremely conscientious, tidy and easy to work with. I cannot recommend Sash Solutions enough."
Anne-Marie Dunn
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the service! Windows no longer rattle and look fab. Sean and the team were tidy, efficient and generally lovely!"
Ian Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Sash Solutions completed work on our old sash windows quickly with very little disturbance at a competitive price. We now have better fitted windows which are now draught free! Highly recommended."
Caroline Graham
Verified Buyer
"I have used Sash Solutions twice, on the recommendation of a friend. Both times, I had a visit and received an estimate shortly after my initial phone call. They came when they said they'd come and did both jobs to a high standard. When problems with the windows were discovered on the second job, I was consulted about options, before they proceeded. Windows are still looking good, and I'd recommend Sash Solutions to anybody who wants good quality window work done. I'd have no hesitation to using them again."
Stephen Telfer
Verified Buyer
"Sean did a good job for us in tricky weather conditions. We are very happy with our 3 windows. Sean was reliable and a pleasure to deal with."
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.88 based on 50 reviews