Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd

Tell us how Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd made you happy

"Sash Solutions were great. Quick to visit and quote for free. Had a bit of a waiting period for the works to start, but it wasn't too long. A busy contractor is a good contractor, right!? :-) The only thing I wish they offered was frame redecorating as an option also. Would use them again, and have recommended them to many people already."
"Sash Solutions restored the very large bay sash window in our Victorian town house about a year ago. This involved removing the glass, overhauling the frames and installing slimline double-glazing. We have been delighted with the outcome. What I had not realised before is that removing the glass enabled a full overhaul of the frames, which had not been possible previously. As a result the windows are now in great shape. We have been able to keep the original window frames- the wood is of really excellent quality (and probably much better than modern replacements). Several things have surprised us: 1. the windows are quite easy to move up and down (they are so large that we thought installing double-glazing might make them very heavy) and 2. the slimline double glazing is far more effective than we thought it might be (last winter there was no noticeable temperature drop in the bay where previously sitting in the sofa in front of they bay during the winter was only comfortable with a blanket around the shoulders). The double glazing has made a huge difference to the comfort level in the room. Sean and his colleague were reliable and clean and tidy and pleasant to have around. Also, we had a query some time later about the counterbalance weights and Sean came round to check it over so post-job service was also good. (HMM, Bristol)"
"Shaun was very professional and did an excellent job when replacing the single glazed glass with double glazed glass within my Victorian sash windows. He is clearly incredibly skilled and was able to apply his expertise in order to meet my particular requirements. He has carried out a number of jobs at my property and I have recommended him to friends and family. My property is now significantly warmer, secure and child-safe since Shaun carried out the work on my sash windows. An excellent tradesman."
"We are very pleased with the work that Sash Solutions carried out on our sash windows. The repairs, refurbishments and final painting were all completed to a very high standard and the efficient and reliable owner, Sean, is a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this company. YK"
"SEAN WAS REALLY EFFICIENT, LOVELY TO WORK WITH. OUR SASHES HAVE BEEN RESTORED AND LOOK AS GOOD AS THE DAY THEY WERE ORIGINALLY PUT IN. PLUS, THEY LISTEN TO RADIO 4 WHEN THEY WORK!"
"I am very happy with the work that Sash Solutions did for me. They renovated all the original sash windows in my house, replacing all the old cords and adding draught excluders. All the old paint was taken off and undercoated. Sean and his helper were clean, tidy and prompt. I would happily recommend them. Angie Tonge"
"I used Sean to repair and draught proof my sash windows on my Georgian house. I found him to be very knowledgeable and professional. He was efficient and did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend Sean."
"Sash Solutions were engaged to repair, renovate and double glaze my large Victorian bay sash windows. Sean and his team turned carried out the work to a very high standard and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others."
"The work was excellent, always on time and always cleared and cleaned up afterwards. Great workmanship and with minimal disruption to the household. We would recommend Sash Solutions very highly"
"We have had Sean from Sash solutions refurbishing and upgrading our sash windows for the past couple of years. We have found Sean to be extremely conscientious, tidy and easy to work with. I cannot recommend Sash Solutions enough."
"Delighted with the service! Windows no longer rattle and look fab. Sean and the team were tidy, efficient and generally lovely!"
"Sash Solutions completed work on our old sash windows quickly with very little disturbance at a competitive price. We now have better fitted windows which are now draught free! Highly recommended."
"I have used Sash Solutions twice, on the recommendation of a friend. Both times, I had a visit and received an estimate shortly after my initial phone call. They came when they said they'd come and did both jobs to a high standard. When problems with the windows were discovered on the second job, I was consulted about options, before they proceeded. Windows are still looking good, and I'd recommend Sash Solutions to anybody who wants good quality window work done. I'd have no hesitation to using them again."
"Sean did a good job for us in tricky weather conditions. We are very happy with our 3 windows. Sean was reliable and a pleasure to deal with."
Sash Solutions(Bristol) ltd is rated 4.89 based on 54 reviews