Sarah Chapman Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sarah Chapman Ltd

How would you rate Sarah Chapman Ltd?

"Superb products that really deliver results."
"I am new to Sarah Chapman, have bought the Anti Ageing Hereos Collection and so far so very good. My skin feels fabulous and the Overnight Facial Oil is particularly lovely, having said that all the products in the collection are fabulous! Have watched Sarah's videos, which are very helpful, using her massage techniques gives my face a great healthy glow. I am sure Sarah Chapman will now be my 'must have' facial products."
"I went to the Sarah Chapman clinic for a first time Intro Bespoke facial of 90 mins it lasted 80.I was rushed throughout the whole treatment,had no lymphatic drainage around my eyes which I specifically asked for.No pressure was used whatsoever I didn't feel like I'd had a facial whatsoever I came out looking tired.A hard sell throughout the whole treatment not relaxing or beneficial whatsoever.Youre paying for the name not the service.A total waste of my time and energy.A very unsympathetic manager who refused to do anything about my dissatisfaction.A total waste of my time and energy."
"I had to take the 1st bottle back to Space NK as the pump broke and the product was coming up the sides of the bottle not the pump. With the 2nd bottle, the silver covering came away from the bottle so I got product and silver bits mixed together.For such an expensive product the packaging needs to be sorted out"
"I had a 6pm appointment for a 'bespoke facial' and eyebrows plus upper lip waxing. The beautician was late so we started at 6:20pm - I had to leave at 7:10pm. She started by using wax that was too hot, the extraction was done without preparing the skin, but the rest felt pretty standard. I only discovered this morning that the waxing was very poorly done (irregular brown line, hair not removed from the upper lip), and in attrition my face is covered in spots and incredibly dry. Awful experience."
"The eye make up remover with lash serum is a fantastic product. Since using it.....friends have been asking whether I have had false lashes added. At £32 a bottle it is not something I would normally use.....but this was a Christmas gift. I would happily forgo other treats so I could continue to purchase this product if only you got to use all of the lotion and not watch half of it squirt across the bathroom. At that price it is devastating to see half it wasted because the pump on the bottle does not work properly!!"
"Skin Insurance SPF 30 is a truly lovely product, especially on a very mature skin. It has the perfect coverage and is just right for, say, Sunday mornings, when an unmade up skin can look a little neglected"
"It's a first time I tried Sarah Chapman overnight facial and I can say it really works. Next day skin looks brighter, rested and more even. Really happy with this purchase"
"I have been using these products for over a year and am delighted with all of them. I particularly love the Skinesis face insurance. As an older woman who has been around long enough to have tried most things, this gives a luminosity and protection which is second to none! I also particularly love the Overnight Facial and all the serums and concentrates. For someone who prefers a " less is more " attitude to make-up on older skins, the lip power base and balm is superb. Thank you, Sarah Chapman, you're a star!"
"After using Sarah Chanpman, I'm more diligent in skin care now. The feeling of using those products is just perfect."
Bernadette Baxter
Verified Buyer
"The facial I had was incredible. They made me feel very comfortable when I usually am embarrassed about my skin. It was the perfect amount of relaxation as well. My skin felt amazing after and my friend commented how my skin was glowing no one has ever said that to me before. I booked in for 2 more facials straight after. I also bought the skin spot stickers that work a treat when I can feel a big pimple coming through and the skin accumax tablets so I hope I will see some results from this soon!"
Julia Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"Made a difference in my skin"
Linda Daniel
Verified Buyer
"Received my facial massager almost by return post and I love it!! I have only used it for three days but I am sure my face looks healthier - my husband has remarked on this too so it really must show. Am awaiting results after one months use and am asking my husband to photograph before and after. It's a great piece of equipment and easy to use first thing in the morning. Takes no time at all."
"Prompt delivery & good packaging"
"The products are working miracles in a short space of time. Prompt delivery and excellent communication."
"Brilliant products delivered exactly on time as promised!"
"Prompt delivery of beautifully packaged products - one of which was a free sample."
"The first product I bought was recommended by Victoria Beckham The Skin Insurance SPF 30 and it's everything I want; natural coverage and sun protection."
Dawn Ridley
Verified Buyer
"spa like feel when using at home"
Jane Foster
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous products which deliver and smell divine."
Sarah Chapman Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 708 reviews