Santa Monica Polo Club Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Santa Monica Polo Club

About Santa Monica Polo Club: Santa Monica Polo Club. The home of luxury, sport-inspired apparel, accessories and footwear.

The brand was born from true sporting heritage and through the passion and adventure of horse polo. The game, has a rich heritage and has been played internationally for centuries and is also known as the 'Sport of kings'.

Santa Monica Polo Club takes inspiration from the past, fused with the casual, relaxed Southern Californian lifestyle and the added dimension and fun of competitive sport to establish ourselves as a leading Menswear luxury sporting brand combined with current street-wear trends.

Today, the brand stays true to our polo roots and still demonstrates an exciting modern twist on the old, offering contemporary ranges with a nod to our unique sporting heritage. We often re-invent and rework classic and iconic styles to create fresh and innovative ranges.

Our current ranges are all encompassing, including luxury jackets and coats, on trend sweatshirts, hoodies and joggers, classic accessories, statement footwear and of course, sport inspired polos. The look is authentic, with trend driven detailing that stays true to its legacy.

customercare@santamonicapoloclub.com

Unit 3 Canary Way, Swinton, Manchester, M27 8AW

How would you rate Santa Monica Polo Club ?

"They told me it will arrive before jan 11 and it arrive a day later, when i would not be in the country. This happened even though I paid a lilltle extra (Fedex) to make sure it will arrive on time, so my dad had to wait for his christmas present."
"Best boxers ever. Please could you start stocking more big mens stuff 3xl etc"
"Fast Delivery, Smart Jacket"
"Yes Is this American brand? Good stuff Send me emails abt new arrivals regularly. Thanks"
"Nice gear, very comfort and well priced.. keep up the good work will be buying more!"
"Quick delivery. Everything was ok :)"
"Products are well crafted & designs are well thought"
"I have always loved Santa Monica products, I've been a customer buying little bits since 2015. They are well designed at reasonable prices too. They always have an exclusive feel to their products, and I know this because I've been by styling them on myself personally and people always compliment how I style their products on me, and they are shocked when I tell them the costs. I am very grateful. I'd love to partake in developing santa monica's product range's and I'd like to see more product varieties too, I feel that Santa Monica can potentially be just as versatile as big brands and can be a fashion giant. Thanks, Noah"
"Great design and came very quickly"
"Express delivery to North Europe and good quality products. Made us happy at Christmas !"
"I’ve been a customer for a while now purchased numerous items but I’ve noticed how poor the Re-Stocking Of Items is I’ve been interested in quite a few items but due to my size being out of stock for literally a year now it’s making me question whether I’d like to reorder with SantaMonica again in the near future due to the ineptitude or Whatever else it may be that’s preventing Re-Stocking of items in Bigger Sizes since they’re popular and selling Fast..."
"Elegant clothing, very comfortable. Thank you, you have made my son's christmas"
"Quick delivery, great jacket and a great price!"
"customer care does not reply but products is good and delivery is good"
"Excellent BIG sizing and fast delivery to Europe. First time shopping here and its good. Now just waiting for more stock as looks like most items are sold out. Good quality stuff. I am sure they will stay well in the wash."
"The first time I bought from your store, I discovered that the quality of the clothes is very high, but the store is defective that most of the clothes are not available in the store"
"They are good quality and look as good as advertised"
"They have the perfect jacket i wanted and it fits fine and they have a nice tracking service !!"
"Very pleased, but quality was a little bit inferior to what it use be (texture)."
"i orderd 1 week ago and still didn’t get any massage , its taking too long !"
Santa Monica Polo Club is rated 4.50 based on 42 reviews