Samsung Reviews

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

How would you rate Samsung?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

336 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
michelle

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Samsung in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"i had only just bought this tv and 3 weeks into having it there seemed to be a white and black line through the tv. phoned samsung but they tried to tell me it was an impact and wouldnt send no one out to look at it.I havent touched the tv at all so clearly a fault with the tv. AWFUL customer service. Have logged a complaint as they wasnt helpful at all. kept getting messed around by different representatives. Have spent so much money on this tv and im very unhappy and dissapointed.will not be buying from samsung again. I looked on line and there were quite a few people with the same issue with this tv. DONT buy from samsung."
Ex Sammy User
"the worst customer service imaginable, they need to look at apple to learn how to look after their customers"
Nick Whieldon
Unverified Reviewer
"I rang the Samsung repair centre as my phone had suffered damage to the screen. They arranged to pick it up from my work and took my email for a port of contact. After over 1 week I had received no email. I rang the support line and was told I must ring the repair centre direct. I tried multiple times but no one answers. I then rang the support centre multiple times requesting they help me. Every time they couldn't get in touch with the repair centre. Eventually someone rang me and asked if I would like the repair done. It was to be £120, so I agreed and asked to pay. They refused to accept the money, saying it was to be payed after the repair. I heard nothing again for 10 days and could not get through to the repair centre in the interim. I rang the support line only to be told since I didn't pay the bill the phone would be returned in its damaged state to me. This after they had my phone for the best part of a month and I must have phoned them a dozen times. They are a nightmare to deal with, just go to a local repair shop!"
"My Galaxy S7 phone stopped charging so I took it to Milton Keynes Samsung shop for repairs. I collected it from the shop after waiting for most of the day there. However once I got home after a 2 hr round trip I found that the phone was still faulty and began to lose charge again. I rang the Milton Keynes shop the next day but no one would answer the phone. I then went on instant chat with with Samsung support and arranged for the phone to be collected by courier for repair. They told me it would be collected on the Monday so stayed in for the day, unfortunately they came a day later so more time wasted. I have now waited waited a week and have just received another email that my phone is about to be collected tomorrow... it has already been collected. Today I have received another email telling me that it has just been received and repairs are in progress. This is terrible customer service, absolutely no confidence in this company anymore."
"Had a Samstung LED TV for just over 14 months then it started switching itself on and off, checked internet and seemed to be a common issue with all Samsungs. I contacted Samsung who just denied any knowledge of the issues millions of people are having and just said get it repaired yourself. I removed all devices, reset the TV and had the power supply board replaced, as many people said this was the issue. Still got the problem so it is now going in the bin! They know of this issue as they have been taken to court in USA and had to pay compensation but deny it here. Never buy a Samsung product again unless you want to get stung, very poor quality and no after care or customer service."
Patricia Singleton
Unverified Reviewer
"It's the worst phone I have ever owned. My next phone will be a LG"
"new ue60J6240 60'' TV. bought Dec 2016 , fault on picture Aug 2017 ,( Mar to July not used on extended holiday) In Oct 2017 Samsung put me a new screen in TV.IN Jan 2018 , faulty screen again . On contacting Samsung was told the TV is 13 months old ,and even though a new screen was fitted 3 months before , they are no longer reasonable for the repair. WHAT AFTER SALES SERVICE IS THAT. WILL NEVER , EVER, BUY A SAMSUNG PRODUCT AGAIN. £650 DOWN THE PAN"
"Known manufacturing fault on a Samsung 7 Edge (loose connection causing a pink vertical line on screen). Refuse to repair under warranty despite admitting that this is a common, known fault.... reason.... 1cm hairline crack on rear casing. This voids the warranty....  Despite speaking to managers nothing could be done. Oh.... and I also made an 80 mile round trip to the nearest service centre in Stoke - as directed by their call centre!"
"Screen flickering along the top of the TV which is a 55 inch curved 4k smart tv. Rang Samsung direct and spoke to a nice lady who did not understand me. We got there in the end and got reference number and told to ring Know how warranty who message said I needed to call samsung. I called again and eventually after hoding for 17 minutes spoke to a lady who asked me to run all the diagnostics again and still not working. Eventually agreed to collect TV to fix and will watch this space. Chaotic will buy Sony next time."
Alexandra Fletcher
Unverified Reviewer
"Appalling service from Samsung, refused to believe a well documented manufacturing fault could possibly be that and have charged me £140 for repair as they claimed it was my fault!"
"cannot power up tablet despite only 6 months old. Rang Samsung support line and they could not understand English enough to accurately take down address etc...gave up!"
"I have contacted Samsung on few occasions now about fault with a TV that is just over year old and has 5Yr warranty and keep getting fobbed off there customer service is absolutely pathetic and say they called when they haven't Whats the issue ?? GUYS you have to sort in the end why would you want a disgruntled customer base and looks like its getting WORSE I was loyal to the brand for TVs and other products in my house but now as and when they need replacing i will be looking at alternatives even if they cost more quality after all is what counts."
"Dissatisfied Customer of 10 + years, Samsung Galaxy S8 needs to be recalled ASAP. Do not waste your money. This device is defective it keeps turning off daily since I have purchased it and TMobile claimed they could not do anything about it since it was not happening while I was in the store. One Tmobile store even said it was happening due to water damage, I've only had the phone for 36 hours and it was nowhere near water. Now 3 months later with lots of frustration I went to pick it up off my nightstand that is 2 feet tall it falls and the screen completely cracks. I have called local phone repair shops and the cost is over $400 to repair. I called Samsung and it would still cost me over $200 to repair. What a joke. You pay over $900 for the phone that never worked properly and now another $200 to make it function. I wonder how long. Samsung truly needs to do something to restore my faith in them or iPhone will have a new lifelong customer."
Mr Jose Carlos Hernandez Ramirez
"Good price for my old phone and a free case"
"one small drop and the phone had cracks all over broke mine 2 days after purchase and it is soo painful when the fixing cost hits you"
"everything is good but don't buy the phone it is soooo fragile and worse thing its so expensive to fix. I cracked my phone screen and quote from third party and even Samsung repair and the price is all the same even though Samsung should have noticed how the phone is fragile."
"SAMSUNG - UE50KU6020 Smart 4k Ultra HD HDR 50" LED TV - D.O.A! I bought a SAMSUNG - UE50KU6020 Smart 4k Ultra HD HDR 50" LED TV from Currys on 21/11/2016 which suffered from multiple issues; the wi-fi disconnected frequently, the screen colours were extremely poor, and there was a black strip intermittently flashing on the screen. This was eventually replaced by Curry's but only after much resilience. The replacement however also had wi-fi issues and a black intermittent strip down the screen. Curry's declared this was now the manufacturers (Samsung's) responsibility and said they could not help me further. After dealing with Samsung over the following year; running through endless over the phone tests, calls, delayed emails, a failed screen replacement and a number of missed engineer appointments I am left no better off than where I started. I have experienced complete incompetency at all levels from both companies in the handling of my case and vow to never use either again."
"within two months board complaint and long service time more than 20 days"
Nathan Soper
"Their customer service is atrocious. Not interested in taking any responsibility when their product fails. Sales team are rude and unhelpful. Present to be engineers but really are just chavs with a job. Avoid"
Samsung is rated 1.59 based on 336 reviews