Samsung Reviews

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

How would you rate Samsung ?

"Molly in the Glasgow help centre quickly had my phone checked and reset successfully. She was very helpful and efficient and I was really impressed with her customer service. Thanks again Molly"
Gabriel
"good prices"
"I have been without a washer and dryer for 3 months!! This is the second pair of Samsung washer and dryer in 6 month. They first set flooded. The second set is just all screwed up. I call customer service every morning and spend about 4 hours on the phone. At this point I’m just sick to my stomach over this! I sent $1,000 on each the washer and dryer. $2,000 total for a washer and dryer. The washer keeps thinking it takes a whole day to wash, and the dryer refuses to dry anything! My clothes smell like mildew. Do not purchase Samsung anything! The service guys told me everyone is better off buying older appliances because they work better. Praying for a miracle!"
Jessica Hawthorn
Unverified Reviewer
"Had a Samsung Phone that was overheating to the point of burning my hand and not being able to use it. I contacted them and sent it off to a service centre. When I called to get my report the guy on the phone was rude! Never have I ever been spoken to by a customer service agent like that! I was told the engineers could find no sign of overheating, yet(!) it would cost £330 to fix the phone as it wasn't covered under warranty. when I asked what they were fixing for £330, they said it was the battery, the screen and the sim tray. I asked why that was needed if there was no sign of overheating and the guy simply did not know. Then, when I said I wanted to complain, he told me to go to the website and do it there! When he asked if I wanted the phone fixed I told him to send it back unrepaired and then he hung up on me! Ridiculous. Terrible Customer Service. Terrible Service Centre. I honestly can't believe they're allowed to treat customers that way."
Constantin Banacu
"I bought my phone from them All nice and good"
"Customer Service was excellent under Ross Dixon direction. My phone got picked up on the Monday and returned by the Thursday. Excellent"
"I called customer support as to why my watch won't connect to my phone, I was hung up on.. was not given a resolution to my problem. POOR POOR customer support. Very sad, as I have gotten many friends and family to switch to Samsung."
"I recently bought a Samsung s9 plus online directly from Samsung. After 10 days I reported a fault through their email system online. They advised me to carry out a number of things to the phone to see if it helped. It didn't so after emails unanswered I firstly took the phone to a Samsung shop in Manchester who tested the phone. Baring in mind this is a 70 mile round trip for me. The shop staff where great but said they were a different franchise to the online samsung. After doing the checks they said it was a microphone fault. So I rang the number on their website. I spoke to the technician who said it was a software issue and one they were working on to be fixed but had no date when that would be. I was struggling to use the s9 plus phone as conversations were cutting out so I said the phone wasn't fit for purpose. He gave me another number for a refund. They refused to give me a refund at first because I had the phone over 28 days even though I had reported this fault after 10 days I received it. They said as I had reported to the technician and not the shop it was a mute subject about receiving a refund. I told them I used the email on their website and if they sent it to different departments it wasn't my fault. After numerous conversations and arguments they agreed to refund. I couldn't even understand what they were saying most of the time even though they were friendly. Samsung DO NOT abide by the UK consumer act so it became very difficult. They wanted to take the phone apart after I sent it to them to fix it. I refused as it was a brand new phone which was £900 over 24 months. They refused to send a replacement. Eventually some 6 week later they finally agreed the refund. It was returned immediately as per their instructions and was told that the refund would be given 5 working days after they receive the phone in their warehouse and had been checked for damage. I've now waited almost 2 weeks after I sent the phone back with no refund received. Although yesterday I received an email to say they were delivering another phone to me.???This morning I rang them to ask why I was being sent another phone. They asked me to refuse the parcel on delivery which I did. Now they are again refusing to give me a refund even though they have had my phone for 2 weeks because this new phone which I havent even had has to be received and checked in the warehouse again. Its disgusting. Everyone in the UK needs to be made aware of what Samsung are doing. Apparently we have no rights because it was bought online. I am making a stand to never buy another Samsung product EVER."
"I went the sam sung shop in Surrey and met petal and Bryan I'm say sorry if I have spelt your names wrong I would just like to there customer service was fantastic and there help and advice was great to you couldn't wish to meet two nicer people then them so thank you to very much"
"My smartphone brokedown twice in less than 10 months. Its been 8 days and they still cant find a replacement battery for my smartphone. Imagine how it feels when the company keeps launching new smartphones every week then they can provide basic support to a phone just 9 months old. Worst company with no after sales support. They just market their crappy products."
"God awful customer service. Bought a £2700tv and £400 4k recorder expecting a tiny £100 cashback and because J Lewis didnt have stock of the recorder I bought it off Richer Sounds - that was enough for Samsung to disallow the cash back. Short sighted fools. I no longer trust them and will never buy Samsung again."
"Worst customer service experience ever compared to any other company! It shocks me how they treat their customers so poorly. Im part of the top load washing machine recall and my experience to receive a refund began 8 months ago and still NOTHING! I get the same response each time i contact customer service "We understand your frustration & we apologize..blah blah blah"...they never called me back to take ownership of their mistake (sending my refund to a wrong address) and offer a SOLUTION to keep my business. No, they didnt care. They treated me like i needed them and not like they wouldnt have their jobs because of customers like us. I AM NEVER BUYING ANOTHER SAMSUNG PRODUCT, NOR MY FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & Followers.  Ticket #4146450409"
Robert Roegner
Unverified Reviewer
"5 year ild refrigertor leaks and wont properly filter water.... Customer service sucks.....BUYER BEWARE DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCT...THEY DONT STAND BEHIND THEM"
"Purchased my Galaxy Note 8 direct from Samsung, quick service, fantastic product, quick delivery, will definitely buy again."
"On off button not working on a Galaxy s8 plus. I was advised the 2 year warranty was non void because it has been droped, scuff marks, general wear. Phone is acctualy ok and air in a can fixed the problem (Just fluff). They were looking for £250 to fix the button. Samsung is now on my black list along with Sony ( I have not brought a Sony product in 3 years after my Xperea 1 Issues ). Makes things more interesting. I was generaly surprised with Samsung, as I had brought the phone directly from them, thinking I might get a better service. Samsung bye bye."
"I bought a tablet and after a few months it started to shutdown and constantly rebooting..... Send it in for repair 5 times and last time it came back with the screen shattered... When I contacted Samsung I was told it was my fault...... I was nearly 18 months trying to get my tablet fixed under warranty.... Samsung Did not repair it and then charged me to repair the tablet.... It wasn't repaired and I sent it in again to be repaired and that is when I got it back with the screen shattered..... I didn't get any help from. Samsung and will never in life but another Samsung product again.. In fact I had a Samsung phone as did my wife and son....... But never again!!!!!"
"Got my samsung j3 in Nov 2017 now having to send it back yet again it's got the black screen, really not very happy, took it into tesco were i got it from no help there so had a word with Trading Standards they have said as it's not fit for purpose they should replace it now. I wonder will they ???"
"Genuinely unacceptable levels of customer service. Reported out-of-box phone hardware fault and have been basically ignored, even after chasing and escalating many times over 6 months. Every time the staff promise to update me, every time they don't. I've been asked to send proof of purchase three times, because the previous time I did and Samsung didn't bother to do anything (they lost track of the ticket). This is even funnier because I bought the phone direct from Samsung UK. Every individual is a cog in a big confused machine with no access of power to do anything. Just do yourself a favour and buy from another manufacturer."
"I was very excited when the new s9 was released. I went into the Manchester Arndale Samsung store and asked to purchase the blue phone. The sales person sold me a black phone, which I did not realise until I took the phone out of the box at home. I called the store manager to let him know this immediately after I discovered the error and asked whether I could change the phone for a blue one. He assured me this could be done. I returned to the store, at which point the store manager changed his mind, instead getting very defensive about the errors made in store, making various untrue presumptions about the events of the day before, and aggressively blaming me for not inspecting the box closely before purchase. This very much upset me. I attempted to phone Samsung the next day but was left with the phone not being picked up for 45 minutes in the morning and 35 minutes in the afternoon before I hung up. I attempted to contact them by email however customer services have been most unhelpful and untrue presumptions surrounding the situation have continued to be asserted. They have now decided to stop responding to my emails. I have genuinely never received worse customer service in my life and it is shocking to discover I am not alone"
GRAEME FAULKNER
Unverified Reviewer
"Samsung are the worst company I have ever had to deal with very unprofessional !!!!!!!! It all started as my Samsung s7 charging port was faulty, so took it into a Samsung shop in Chester, to be told it was my fault, as it must have got damaged in my pocket and needed the charge port and headphone socket replacing, as it is all one and it was not covered by the warranty, so it cost me £80 to get repaired, which I paid like a mug, when I came to use the headphone port, which I hardly use, the plug was tight going in and only 1 earphone was working, so I returned it to the Samsung shop, to be told it was my fault and I had damaged it before even looking at it and would have to pay again. (The customer gets the blame all the time) When I got home I contacted Samsung as I wanted a second opinion, so they arranged to have it sent to them after 10 days, I had to contact their repair centre to find out what was happening to my phone to be told it had a cracked screen which needed replacing at a cost of £229 before they could look at the headphone socket as you can imagine I was not happy and was put through to customer services to be told the phone had been repaired and I had to pay to get it back when I said I didn’t authorise any repair and want the phone returning, I was put on hold for the person on the other end never to return in 7 minutes so I contacted the repair centre again (ANOVO) who had the phone and ask for it to be returned and they said that is fine as it had not been repaired like the Samsung customer services said, when I received the phone I checked the screen and found a very small 2mm mark on it so it wasn’t cracked and the original problem is still not fixed very disappointed as myself and my family have always had Samsung phones and will never purchase another Samsung product in the future and after this and reading other peoples reviews on trustpilot etc there are so many complaints about various things"
Samsung is rated 1.63 based on 375 reviews