Samsung Reviews

1000, Hillswood Drive, Samsung House

Categories:
Business & Office
Technology And Computing

How would you rate Samsung?

361 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
D

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Samsung in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"On off button not working on a Galaxy s8 plus. I was advised the 2 year warranty was non void because it has been droped, scuff marks, general wear. Phone is acctualy ok and air in a can fixed the problem (Just fluff). They were looking for £250 to fix the button. Samsung is now on my black list along with Sony ( I have not brought a Sony product in 3 years after my Xperea 1 Issues ). Makes things more interesting. I was generaly surprised with Samsung, as I had brought the phone directly from them, thinking I might get a better service. Samsung bye bye."
Posted 28 minutes ago
"I bought a tablet and after a few months it started to shutdown and constantly rebooting..... Send it in for repair 5 times and last time it came back with the screen shattered... When I contacted Samsung I was told it was my fault...... I was nearly 18 months trying to get my tablet fixed under warranty.... Samsung Did not repair it and then charged me to repair the tablet.... It wasn't repaired and I sent it in again to be repaired and that is when I got it back with the screen shattered..... I didn't get any help from. Samsung and will never in life but another Samsung product again.. In fact I had a Samsung phone as did my wife and son....... But never again!!!!!"
"Got my samsung j3 in Nov 2017 now having to send it back yet again it's got the black screen, really not very happy, took it into tesco were i got it from no help there so had a word with Trading Standards they have said as it's not fit for purpose they should replace it now. I wonder will they ???"
"Genuinely unacceptable levels of customer service. Reported out-of-box phone hardware fault and have been basically ignored, even after chasing and escalating many times over 6 months. Every time the staff promise to update me, every time they don't. I've been asked to send proof of purchase three times, because the previous time I did and Samsung didn't bother to do anything (they lost track of the ticket). This is even funnier because I bought the phone direct from Samsung UK. Every individual is a cog in a big confused machine with no access of power to do anything. Just do yourself a favour and buy from another manufacturer."
"I was very excited when the new s9 was released. I went into the Manchester Arndale Samsung store and asked to purchase the blue phone. The sales person sold me a black phone, which I did not realise until I took the phone out of the box at home. I called the store manager to let him know this immediately after I discovered the error and asked whether I could change the phone for a blue one. He assured me this could be done. I returned to the store, at which point the store manager changed his mind, instead getting very defensive about the errors made in store, making various untrue presumptions about the events of the day before, and aggressively blaming me for not inspecting the box closely before purchase. This very much upset me. I attempted to phone Samsung the next day but was left with the phone not being picked up for 45 minutes in the morning and 35 minutes in the afternoon before I hung up. I attempted to contact them by email however customer services have been most unhelpful and untrue presumptions surrounding the situation have continued to be asserted. They have now decided to stop responding to my emails. I have genuinely never received worse customer service in my life and it is shocking to discover I am not alone"
GRAEME FAULKNER
Unverified Reviewer
"Samsung are the worst company I have ever had to deal with very unprofessional !!!!!!!! It all started as my Samsung s7 charging port was faulty, so took it into a Samsung shop in Chester, to be told it was my fault, as it must have got damaged in my pocket and needed the charge port and headphone socket replacing, as it is all one and it was not covered by the warranty, so it cost me £80 to get repaired, which I paid like a mug, when I came to use the headphone port, which I hardly use, the plug was tight going in and only 1 earphone was working, so I returned it to the Samsung shop, to be told it was my fault and I had damaged it before even looking at it and would have to pay again. (The customer gets the blame all the time) When I got home I contacted Samsung as I wanted a second opinion, so they arranged to have it sent to them after 10 days, I had to contact their repair centre to find out what was happening to my phone to be told it had a cracked screen which needed replacing at a cost of £229 before they could look at the headphone socket as you can imagine I was not happy and was put through to customer services to be told the phone had been repaired and I had to pay to get it back when I said I didn’t authorise any repair and want the phone returning, I was put on hold for the person on the other end never to return in 7 minutes so I contacted the repair centre again (ANOVO) who had the phone and ask for it to be returned and they said that is fine as it had not been repaired like the Samsung customer services said, when I received the phone I checked the screen and found a very small 2mm mark on it so it wasn’t cracked and the original problem is still not fixed very disappointed as myself and my family have always had Samsung phones and will never purchase another Samsung product in the future and after this and reading other peoples reviews on trustpilot etc there are so many complaints about various things"
"Samsung has got a Very poor customer service. They don't value their customers whatsoever."
"I sent my galaxy S8+ back to warranty as the screen didn't work any longer. I got a reply saying that the phone has moisture in it due to rain or because the phone was kept in damp place or because of condensation, therefore my warranty won't cover it. Is the worst experience to see that such a phone where Samsung claim to be water proof gets so easy damaged without even touching the water. On top of this they won't repair it. PATHETIC. I've been their customer in the past 6 years buying all galaxy version. Now this is the last one."
"Called in yesterday 3rd April to the shop in Chapplefield, Norwich with my 8 month old Samsung J3 the android had stopped working. I was met by Matt who was very helpful. He sorted the problem and got it up and running perfectly. The customer service by Matt was excellent so well done Norwich and thank you."
"They are hopeless! Eventually I asked for a supervisor who helped me remotely but the person I spoke to was rude and curt and you could hardly hear what was being said because the volume was so slow . Very very disappointing. Panasonic are so much better and Apple superlative. I have a Samsung Frame TV. It is such a pity the support people are not knowledgeable. A great disappointment. The TV itself is excellent. Can’t fault it but support: I’d struggle to give it a one."
"Vacuum broke after just a year. Just as it went out of warranty. Sansung made the repair/assistance/advice very difficult if not impossible. They asked me to send receipt of purchase. Sent it 3 times, but there was always something wrong. Got tired of all of the excuses they used to avoid giving ANY customer's service! Their vaccum cleaners suck! Don't buy!"
"Visited the samsung shop at the trafford centre. Polite staff but poor experience. Considering i think of samsung as premium products they are lacking in customer service. All i want is a new battery for an old flagship tablet but they expect you to leave it for a few days. I cant make the long journey twice and happy to pay a deposit for getting the part in but they wont do that. Apple would get it done in a day."
"Dear Samsung, I will never buy another piece of Samsung again!!!!!!! Your customer service sucks. I have dealt with numerous people about one tablet, 1-800-726-7864 (x5), 310-669-4221 (x1 plus 1 voicemail) 310-669-4334 (x2). Over 50 minutes trying to talk to your customer service!!!!! 5 minutes and 26 seconds just to find out if you shipped it back. You have wasted my time and patience. Never fixed it!!! Sent back because I didn’t respond to your phone call quick enough. Sorry I have a life, work, kids, responsibilities besides you. I responded in 1 hour and 45 minutes!!!!!! You guys couldn’t answer a simple question “How much does the extended warranty cost? On the work you are guaranteeing?” To hard for you? But you will sell it to me. I will never ever ever ever buy Samsung again for this specific reason and this reason alone. I don’t want to ever deal with your customer service again. Apple has won me over for life. At least their people speak proper English, I can understand them, they fix any problems, answer any questions, and never transfer me. I will be sure to steer any person away from Samsung and tell them my experience. Horrible, horrible, horrible. This email took me less time to write than one phone call!!!!! I will be buying an iPad this weekend and start looking at new phones."
Yolanta Polak
Unverified Reviewer
"This is last time that I will purchase any product from Samsung. I placed order for Samsung S8 smartphone in February ( month ago) and received message that is on backorder and will be shipped on March 18. Never heard from them since. My phone is still on backorder.... I'm very not happy that I have to wait so long and when I call customer service no one knows when I will receive my order."
"Worst after sales support I have ever experienced. Sending back and buying a Huawei pr an Apple"
"I placed an order on Thursday for a next day delivery but the handset arrived 5 days later and it was incorrect item because I was sent someone else's order. I called them immediately and I was promised I will receive my handset on the same day but needless to say I received a VAT invoice to say my order has been delivered. After speaking to their call centre many times nothing was resolved. My order is still undelivered and no communication is coming from Samsung. Their call centre is useless. Very polite but nothing is being resolved and they take forever when they put you on hold so I end up hanging up every single time. Who would want to keep waiting on a dead line not knowing they will come back on the phone or not. AVOID ordering online if you don't want to be disappointed. I am so angry right now I want my money back!!!!"
"Surprised how low the average rating is. We've bought 2 TV's in the last year, good picture, Smart TVs. Need an occasional reset, but on the whole good TV's at a fair price. Also bought washing machine, also performing well with adequate programming. No problems with Samsung at all"
James Turnbull
"Deal done on new s9. Delivery on the day I expected no problems"
"Bought galaxy fame phone November 17th 2017 from shop in Dundee did not work properly sent to samsung repair centre got back today told was out of warranty phoned support centre 43 minutes on phone told was not a eu phone and was not covered by British warranty even though bought in uk just lost £55 never again will be samsung"
"Very poor customer support used online support on three occasions - need to repeat the same information number of time and explain over and over again simple query; after 5-10 min they say sorry we cannot help call the customer service team ( another 5-10 minutes waiting time!) !! such a waste of time"
Samsung is rated 1.59 based on 361 reviews