Salon Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salon Wholesale
Read Salon Wholesale Reviews

About Salon Wholesale:

At Salonwholesale.com we provide the hair and beauty professional with everything you need to run your salon. Not only do we supply you with the best salon brands, such as L'Oréal Professionnel, Wella, Goldwell and Revlon, but we also guarantee the most competitive prices. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

help@salonwholesale.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

I got my Goldwell shampoo that's not available in the US from Salon Wholesale. It took a few weeks to get it, but since it was shipped from the UK, I didn't mind the wait too much - as I eventually got my product and am very happy about it. Thank you, Salon Wholesale!
Happy with price, product and shipping, Lost 1 star because I don't like buying shampoo without conditioner or conditioner without shampoo. Most people with long hair will always use more conditioner than shampoo.
Great service and super quick delivery to Australia with the FedEx Express option. Items were packed and wrapped really well to avoid leakage during transport.
Finally received my delivery. Not aware that it was from the U.K, I would say I received it in a timely manner approximately just over 2 weeks. Thank you very much for your service.
Still waiting for the delivery
I still have not received my order
Really great prices, great, prompt service. Everything really well wrapped. I'm happy x
I have used Salonwholesale.com for a few years now, and recently their service has gone downhill. I ordered 6 items, and they only sent me 4 of the 6 items. It is frustrating, and I hope the company will respond soon and resolve this matter.
I'd review the products if I could but after nearly 6 weeks I still don't have my order. 4 weeks in I contacted them about not having my products and they looked into it. My order had the tracking option purchased along with it so Salon Wholesale could see that the order had not progressed further than a particular shipping centre and they'd offered to send another order out. Almost 2 weeks have passed since then and I still don't have either my original order or the back-up order. They're demonstrating themselves to be unreliable.
I was very impressed with Salon Wholesale’s customer service. I did not receive my order (probably delays at Customs, given recent delivery issues). They issued a second order immediately. The products are exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Always have what I’m looking for. Great prices and reliable shipping. Definitely recommend.
I recommend this website. It is safe. My purchase took 3 weeks to arrive. I’m in Australia. I always buy from them.
What I needed. Spot on.
I’m still waiting on my hair color.
First time ordering from salon wholesale .. great product and great customer service . Very prompt and would order from here again
Prompt with communication. Ordered a Denman brush and it arrived as described. Thank you!
Iam extremely happy with the product I ordered from Salon Wholesale. Highly recommend their products. Thanks, Shweta
Received all items in good condition and speedily.
Highly recommend this company. Customer service was very good and prompt in answering questions, price competitive and delivery with tracking very helpful.
Super good customer service! Attentive and fast shipping.
Salon Wholesale is rated 4.25 based on 108 reviews