Salon Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salon Wholesale
Read Salon Wholesale Reviews

About Salon Wholesale:

At Salonwholesale.com we provide the hair and beauty professional with everything you need to run your salon. Not only do we supply you with the best salon brands, such as L'Oréal Professionnel, Wella, Goldwell and Revlon, but we also guarantee the most competitive prices. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

help@salonwholesale.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

Excellent products and delivered on time
Very good prices and excellent service will definitely use again.
Fast delivery great prices. Has all my favorite products and more. Love my pink hair ❤️
Salon Wholesale 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Great range of products and reliable every time in terms of stock/inventory, pricing, service and delivery- which makes things easier for me. No need to look elsewhere- very happy with Salon Wholesale.
Great product. I ordered it from US and in took few weeks to get it. It was shipped from UK. Package came in great condition. I love the product.
Très satisfait
my order has not arrived yet even though it is late
havent received my product
I have been asking when I’d receive my order but no updates. Quite disappointed !!! I needed to place orders again but I’m not sure I’d do that now!😐
The easiest online platform to buy your L'Oréal products. The price is reasonable and quick delivery. Recommend people to buy from them.
I’ve been ordering product from Salon Wholesale for about 3 years now..one of the few sites that I can find the L’Oreal Easi Meche foils..considering I’m located in the U.S. the order reply and shipping time is impressively fast and secure..thank you..
Salon Wholesale are a great company and I have ordered from them on a number of occasions. The products arrive quickly and are well packaged to avoid damage. I use a certain L'Oreal conditioner and buying it in 750ml saves literally £10s of pounds on the smaller 150ml containers! A good value and reliable company.
עשיתי 2 הזמנות שעדיין לא קיבלתי אותם
Very good 👍
Good service thank you 😊
Muy mal servicio desde el 20 de febrero hice una compra espere 1 mes pregunte y me dijeron que iban a reenviar el producto porque no lo hicieron hoy ya es 6 de abril y no tengo mi compra quiero mi dinero devuelta y no respondeb
Easy to order, delivered in reasonable time from the UK to Australia. Happy with my products.
Perfect services and fast delivery highly recommend!!!
I have not received my product yet. I’m rating one star until I get the goods. Hopefully they arrive soon.
I have order shampoo almost 2 weeks ago , but i did not recived it yet . I am disapointed . Is salon wholesale serious ?
Salon Wholesale is rated 4.12 based on 179 reviews