Salon Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Salon Wholesale
Read Salon Wholesale Reviews

About Salon Wholesale:

At Salonwholesale.com we provide the hair and beauty professional with everything you need to run your salon. Not only do we supply you with the best salon brands, such as L'Oréal Professionnel, Wella, Goldwell and Revlon, but we also guarantee the most competitive prices. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

help@salonwholesale.com

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

Very good pricing with timely delivery!
Posted 1 hour ago
I placed my order on a Friday night. It was carefully packed and sent the next business day via standard shipping; arriving in California just 6 days later. I'm very happy with Salon Wholesale's service. Thank you!
It’s my first time I bought from that website I’m so satisfied with my order it’s delivery in short time in good condition thank you I will purchase again and recommend to anyone
The item was dispatched on time and does what it says on the tine
I am happy with my order as per price and quality The only thing that I didn't like is I had to wait for a month to receive it TBH it was out for shipping same order day then it take another from UK to Sydney
I will buy again, my order very fast.
Easy ordering, fast shipping, well packed.
amazing look all day
Excellent product and service at a more than reasonable price.
Great price & fast international shipping to USA......Very Satisfied!
The items I purchased from you I found them to easy to use and of good quality they did the job that I bought them for I would buy them again thanks
Prompt delivery even in lockdown. Great product range
excellent product and lived up to my expectations. straight forward to order on their site and delivered on time
After shopping around I found the product I needed at a reasonable price, delivered quickly too.
:) ..........
Easy to order, product shipped quickly and was priced very competitively. I highly recommend them!
Love the smell of this after shave. Customers are really happy with it.
Salon Wholesale 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
From Canada. low price Good shipping Exactly the right product
My order came in a timely manner and the price was very affordable! Thank you so much Salon Wholesale :)
Unlike anywhere else I could find, they had exactly what I wanted at a very good price. The order shipped right away and while took a little longer than expected to get to me, I was in no rush.
Salon Wholesale is rated 4.63 based on 59 reviews