RW Invest Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend RW Invest

How would you rate RW Invest?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about RW Invest in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Be cautious, you will have no control once your deposit is paid... We decided not to proceed with the purchase after our deposit was paid...even though we had the full 100% cash upfront. Make sure you request a sample contract before proceeding with your deposit. We paid the deposit upfront, but would not accept the terms offered on the contracts presented 32 days later by "our" Lawyers (who were incidentally recommended by RWinvest), and therefore would not proceed with the purchase. There was no room for discussion on the contact at all which lead me to believe my interests were not even being considered. (e.g.Funds released during construction from the escrow account to the developer which means that your funds are being used to build the development without any security on your side, and your interest on those funds also go to the developer) RWinvest advised they would provide us with some company data for the developer to assuage our discomfort, a week later all we had was an email with a youtube link, a link to the developers website and a one and a half page summary on the developers management. Nothing that would sway my mind in the slightest. My own investigations did not change my mind in the slightest either. I'd advise you do your research before paying over any deposit, if you do pay the deposit understand that the developer is the one RWinvest and the lawyers will be answering to and that you will have zero bargaining or contractual input. We simply don't invest this way in any of our investments having seem many developers experience troubles mid project for various "unforeseen" reasons. This is just a note to be cautious based on our experience. Good luck..."
RW Invest is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews