RTO Materials Reviews

of reviewers recommend RTO Materials
Read RTO Materials Reviews

sales@rtomaterials.com.au

Tell us how RTO Materials made you happy
RTO materials has been a great source to our RTO and continues to have affordable pricing for small business organisations like us who must be compliant. Would love to see input from those purchasing resources can have on the new and improved versions.
Hi Yolanda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your lovely comments.

We are always striving to expand and improve to ensure our customers are getting the best possible resources. To be honest with you, most of the changes we make come directly from our customers' feedback (as well as ASQA's ever-changing feedback). So, if you have feedback you would like to share, please just email emily@rtomaterials.com.au.

Excellent response time.
Hi there,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to do that for us.

We look forward to working with you more in the future.

The RTO Materials team
I below I have hit the milestone of at least a 10-year relationship with RTO Materials and they continue to provide exemplary support by way of responsiveness, professionalism with a great big touch of heart. In today's world (March 2020) we need high tech and high touch services and this is the epitome of RTO Materials. Our organisation is now expanding our use of other services by way of the online platform which aligns with our strategic plan. The quality of their product is fantastic and can't recommend them highly enough.
Hi Joanne,

Thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate your lovely comments.

We have loved working with you these last ten years. Here's to ten more!

The RTO Materials team
I found the RTO materials to be comprehensive and value for money. Their customer service to be very good and the delivery service to work quite effectively. Overall one of the best resource companies to deal with, thank you.
Hi,

We're always here and happy to help. We look forward to working with you more in the future.

The RTO Materials team
WOW. Above and beyond customer service with real people that understand business and connect with their customers throughout the whole process. Its not just about their awesome and compliant resources and their LMS which provides us with the opportunity to deliver our training through a blended learning approach, its more than that! its about their connection they made with my business to provide all the necessary support and solutions to our training needs.
Hi Shadi,

What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We're always happy to help. We look forward to working with you more in the future.

The RTO Materials team
Always good to have enquiries answered promptly. Would be good to be able to ring the sales people direct.
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review.

You can always contact us on 1800 836 074. Sarah and Emily are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

The RTO Materials team
Responses are always quick from the RTO Materials team and our trainers and learners love using their resources.
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We're always happy to help and we look forward to working with you more in the future.

The RTO Materials team
Thanks to the team at RTO Materials for your great customer service. You have been helpful, responsive and accommodating, meeting all our requests in a timely and friendly manner.
Hi Kylie,

The RTO Materials team
As a Senior member of a Volunteer Fire Service in NSW I had an unusual request for the team at RTO materials. Not only did I get a response in a very timely manner, my expectations were exceeded and I am still singing the praises of RTO materials to this day!! I would thoroughly recommend RTO materials and the team for any training requirements.
Hi Graeme,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We're glad we could help and work with you on this.

The RTO Materials team
The service provided by RTO Materials is first rate. They are able to accommodate our requests, provide high quality and current content and assist in providing alternative solutions if products aren't available. The ability to contextualise materials to meet the needs of our students is a bonus. Great organisation to work with, highly recommended.
Hi Tony,

The RTO Materials team
RTO Materials are great resources and the service and response is great.
Thank you for your review Tony. We really appreciate that.

RTO Materials
I can't praise RTO Materials highly enough. The resources are comprehensive and include everything you could possibly need. And all at a great price. They are easy to contextualise to suit my students. Better yet, they keep things updated for free! A friendly, helpful team are only ever a phone call away. Thank you RTO Materials!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you more.

RTO Materials
The material for the CHC52015 was very good. Having the performance criteria clearly marked in the relevant sections of the learner guide and the powerpoints was really helpful for both the trainer and the students. Possibly a few more slides in the PowerPoint presentation might be good in some places. I thought that the assessor workbook was excellent. Great marking guide. The assessment matrix was good. It was great to see the course level documents such as the Training and Assessment strategy template included in the pack. The contents and structure of your training materials made my preparation for course delivery and assessment very easy. Well done.
Hi Todd,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

We appreciate your kind words.

The RTO Materials team
"What is there not to like about RTOMaterials? Sarah, Emily and the team at RTOMaterials offer quality customer service, compliant and professional resources which are user-friendly, and a 24 hour turn around regarding enquiries. We have been using RTOMaterials resources for many years, and our trainer/assessors have stated that the resources are easy to contextualise and to adapt various units to both classroom delivery and on-the-job/workplace environment. Thank you once again for your continuous support and we look forward to you celebrating another 10 years.
Hi Gail,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

We look forward to many more years of working together!

The RTO Materials team
I love to work with RTO Materials as the product is very easy to contexulise to your needs and student cohort. I guess RTO's should be aware that they have to add their on touches however our students love it. The service Sarah and Emily offer is superb and we have been working with RTO Materials now for a few year.
The content is quite useful and covers the unit well. I would however seriously suggest you hire a graphic designer to re-design the lesson slides, including the removal of all the painfully dated clip art. Slides are currently boring and plain at best. :-)
Thanks for the feedback and we are pleased you're happy with the content of the unit purchased.

Regarding the PowerPoint slides, you are free to redesign any of our documents as you wish, as all of our documents are fully editable. We have deliberately made the slides minimalist to make it easier for RTOs to add their own images and customise them as they wish.
I like RTO Materials as there systems are prompt, reliable and professional
I have been dealing with RTO materials Sarah and Emily for a long time now and they have both been very accommodating to all my needs, Great support available . The one things that i found so useful was the updates that they are constantly doing, The extras like the validation are so useful.
The ability to customise the resources that are downloaded is appreciated as I purchased a unit from the TAE Training Package and it is important that I can demonstrate our ability as an RTO to write our own assessments. As I run an online, distance education College, many of the resources purchased are not fit for purporse for the delivery of this unit on line. Used as an online resource in your Moodle site does not able me to make any changes, particularly to assessments which is concerning. I am in the process of dveloping my own Moodle LMS so in the future this will not be a problem. However it would have been useful to use your LMS to deliver this unit and other TAE units so that I can keep the delivery of these units in one LMS which from our point of view is better from an audit perspective. Thank you for the oppotunity to provide feedback.
Thanks for your feedback Carol.

Our current LMS does have restrictions on editing due to the framework used, meaning we have to lock down editing permissions. As such, we offer this solution at a very low price in order to facilitate blended learning - for instance, the learning content can be delivered online, saving the cost of printing guides for every student, while assessment can be done in class and contextualised there.

When you have your own LMS set up, we do offer e-learning packages - SCORM and Moodle files for all of our courses that are unlocked for editing, so this should be a perfect solution for you when the time comes and solve the issue you refer to.
RTO Materials, not only provide excellent resources for training and assessment, but they also provide excellent customer service. They reply to requests the day you contact them. Emily is able to decipher my emails when the brain is running faster than the fingers! Sarah & Emily always accommodate me with my various requests. I cannot recommend RTO Materials enough. If you are in the VET world, which can be stressful at times, contact these guys. They can help remove some of the stress and you know your getting the best.
RTO Materials is rated 4.46 based on 41 reviews