RTO Materials Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend RTO Materials

Tell us how RTO Materials made you happy

"Has all PowerPoint presentations"
Thanks for your review.

Our learning materials are actually almost all in Word format, with only one PowerPoint presentation per unit to aid with classroom delivery.
Posted 2 minutes ago
"As an RTO, and a current user of RTO Materials products, I cannot speak highly enough of their professionalism, and their courteous and fast response to any queries. Their products are comprehensive and easily adaptable to our organisation's requirements."
"Having tried others in the distant past and in general have been disappointed. I eventually settled on RTO Materials and as a consequence have been using RTO Materials for years. The service is great, the materials are great and the bonus is we can fully customise and brand them to suit our needs. Awesome!"
"The Skills and Performance sections need a lot of contextualisation. I liked the remainders."
Thanks for your review.

Purchased materials will always need contextualising, as this is part of the requirements for RTOs when preparing learning resources for delivery for specific student cohorts.

We provide all of the learning materials required for successful classroom delivery, in Word and PowerPoint formats that can be easily edited for contextualisation, making them easy for RTOs to work with.
Posted 4 minutes ago
"Great range of electives to choose from for each qualification, the perpetual licence is great as it means no additional fees or charges but most importantly is that the learning material is compliant! I just wish they offered Accounting qualifications as well. All in all, a great service."
"In my view, "RTO Materials" have high quality resources matched to the needs of both our Jobseeker and Employed Worker cohorts. Thank you to Sarah, Emily and the team at RTO Materials, you are extremely easy to liaise with and very accommodating to our needs. Your ability to go above and beyond to satisfy our needs is exceptional. Without hesitation I recommend RTO Materials to any organisation looking for training resources. Over many years, we have reviewed (and used) many different training and assessment resources, and RTO Materials' resources are, (by far), the best we have found to date. They are straightforward, comprehensive, and easy to contextualise and brand, resulting in substantially reduced Administrative workload(s). Each unit comes with all of the documentation that is needed to start training in the shortest possible timeframes. We have also found that Sarah and her team are always available to assist and support in any way possible for both new and existing resource requirements."
"If you are looking for comprehensive resources, we highly recommend all the learning and resources and guides from RTO Materials. The customization required is minimal. And allows you to brand the content to your RTO. All resources are fully compliant. It was so easy and quick to purchase and download the resources. We were so impressed that we have purchased additional Units. Thanks for the gray customer service. Wendi RTO Manager Academy of Makeup & Hair Melbourne"
"Apart from having the resources available immediately our invoice was paid, the material is presented well. All material lends itself to the LLN learner with clean font and white space. This is vital to our operations. in fact other material we have purchased in the pass had to have hours and hours devoted to reformatting. This has not been the case with RTO Materials. You are our first port of call in the future."
"The documents are easy to use, allow for easy edits."
"The team at RTO Materials are great to deal with and the learning materials and assessments are well written, and being in word format, are ready to be contextualised within individuals RTO’s."
"RTO Materials offers excellent products, backed by exceptional service and support. Sarah, David, and Emily have always had the time to assist with any requests we've had, from quoting for products to technical support with their impressive website, to taking new website feature requests! In the past we had an enquiry regarding possible updates to materials due to a certian industry Standard changing. The team was already on top of it, working on new versions of the materials, and these were done within the week. Thanks RTO Materials for all of your ongoing hard work and assistance."
"The process of purchasing the materials was very straightforward with phone support on offer to answer all questions. Each unit comes with comprehensive documents and guidelines for how they are to be used. We look forward to using them within our RTO operations."
"I have been using RTO Materials and their product for many years now, in my capacity as both a Compliance Consultant and RTO General Manager, and will continue to do so into the future for myself and my clients. Sarah and her team provide a complete suite of learning and assessment tools for a broad scope of training package and units of competency, all constructed and written to align with the national training packages and their assessment requirements. I have always liked the idea of receiving a complete product which can be contextualised where and as required. The packages do not provide a part solution like some developers, you have all learning resources and assessment tools, as well as mapping and PowerPoint aids among other items. The materials also come now with an e-learning equivalent that you can plug into your own LMS. The other very positive aspects of their service include the once off payment fee for a licence that gives the ability to brand and reproduce as required, and also includes future updates at no extra cost. Many content developers lock customers into ongoing annual fees or pay-per-resource schemes and provide no update support. I have used RTO Materials product successfully at audit over the years and, on the rare occasion where there may be something that needs a minor adjustment to satisfy an audit peculiarity, Sarah and her team are very responsive and provide excellent support to ensure compliance is achieved. RTO clients have different demands and content requirements depending on their student market, but where possible, I will continue to recommend RTO Materials to my clients and use Sarah’s content myself. I appreciate the ongoing support Sarah and her team have provided to myself and my clients. Continued thanks from me."
"TAFENSW St George College have found RTO Materials' resources to be extremely useful and we have been purchasing from RTO Materials for 2 years. Resources can be contextualised for specific student cohorts. From a teaching perspective this ability to contextualise and customise is critical. This also saves us a lot of development time and money. We find the learner guides are particularly useful as learning materials for students. As all resources are sent electronically we can take advantage of very short turnaround times from ordering to receiving resources, allowing us to deliver even with short lead times."
"We have been using RTO Materials for the past 2 years. We find their content to be very user friendly and great value for money. The support we get from Sarah and Emily is second to none! They understand the challenges of being an RTO and I am very thankful that we found them when we did."
"When delivering Community Services qualifications, it is hard sometimes to always be able to supply your students with applicable examples and scenarios of what could and does occur within the industry. RTO Materials' new scenario based questioning has helped immensely to be able to provide our students with the insight into what could occur when they are out there within the workplace."
"Firstly Happy Anniversary - 10 years wowsers that is awesome! I've known Sarah for a number of years from when I owned my own RTO back in 2009 about the time when RTO Materials were starting out, so probably 10 years. Since then I popped in and out of the VET sector and was always delighted to see RTO Materials were still there. Since joining Foundation Training Australia we've reconnected with Sarah and Emily and we are delighted to be a returning client. During the last 10 years we've all I've seen significant change in the VET sector, however, what I have seen and experienced with RTO Materials is their ability to flex and change with those disruptions. As a practitioner in the VET Sector where continuous improvement is a constant conversation, RTO Materials content and delivery mechanism has grown in line with the VET sector's needs. The quality and diversity of their content, the ability to use across various delivery platforms - workbook, face to face, and of course the online versions - at a cost effective rate is such a valuable resource. You want to buy a Unit, yep sure can, you need a full Qual, yep it's there too, you want to buy a bundle of Quals, go for it and the recently introduced licensing option is amazing. Wow, this opportunity actually opened our minds to the opportunity this provided our organisation that we had not considered. We are now creating products and programs that are now well ahead of our strategic plan.. how good is that! Now let's talk about the improved diversity of packages, I have spent hours trolling through Dr Google sourcing content and you know what, I keep coming back to RTO Materials as their diversity is immense. Finally Emily and Sarah, always willing to chat, regardless of the time difference, responsive, commercial and approachable. Brilliant. Thanks ladies, great to be connected!"
"I like your learners guides. They are very well set out. However, the assessment pieces tend to be at a too high a level. Also, they assume that the student will be working in the field, but this is not always the case."
RTO Materials is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews