RT Aesthetics Reviews

5 Rating 284 Reviews
of reviewers recommend RT Aesthetics
Read RT Aesthetics Reviews

About RT Aesthetics:

We are committed to giving you the look you’ve always wanted.
At RT Aesthetics, we are passionate about helping our clients to reach their potential. Our vision is to help you look and feel fabulous from the inside out.

We specialises in the very latest non-surgical treatments that provide long lasting superior results. All of our treatments are approved, CE certificated, backed by scientific research, and are carried out by highly trained qualified practitioners. Within RT Aesthetics we have a qualified nurse practitioner who is on hand to answer any medical questions that you may have.

From our private, luxury clinic, we offer a face-to-face consultation for you to come along and meet us before committing to any treatment. This allows us to discuss in detail your concerns, the treatment, and assess your suitability for the treatment.

Not all of us are blessed with the body we want, however, we can help you achieve the body confidence you’ve always wanted using scientifically proven products and treatments, without going under the knife. We are passionate about helping our clients to achieve their goals, therefore we promise to provide you with a holistic, personal centred approach, aiming to enhance your body confidence and quality of life.

info@rtaesthetics.co.uk

RT Aesthetics, Front Street, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how RT Aesthetics made you happy
Lost 8 inches in just 6 weeks from the treatments at RT Aesthetics. Great service and aftercare
Ryan was very helpful and professional. Went above and beyond to help me
Best service and results
Best clinic I have ever been too. Great care from the very first visit to the end of my treatment!
Highly recommend this clinic to friends and family. Fab treatments and service
HIFU procedure really did tighten and lift my jowls and neck. Very happy with my results
Clean welcoming from the get go. Honest advice with a relaxed feel throughout. Would highly recommend to others.
Ryan was very helpful and informative. Treatments have worked very well on my legs
5 star clinic service from RT Aesthetics. They were always there to support me throughout my treatments.
Excellent customer service and results
Treatment worked as they advised it would. Great aftercare and service
Great results and service. Very friendly and always honest with no big claims, just friendly service
HIFU Treatment on my face and neck with Ryan was pretty painless and the results have been great. He is very knowledgeable and you know you're in safe hands.
5 Star clinic
Definitely recommend this clinic to anyone struggling to loose stubborn areas of fat. they have really helped me.
The body transform package worked very well on my inner legs and bum. I am very happy with my results and service
I give this clinic 5 stars for there service and treatments!
Excellent service and was great to see my before and after photos at the clinic.
I would rate RT Aesthetics 100 stars for all their support and service
The treatment worked well on my face and neck. Everything was fully explained and I like how digital they are with everything.
RT Aesthetics is rated 5.00 based on 284 reviews