Royal Industrial Doors Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Royal Industrial Doors Reviews

Unit 26 Camford Way, Luton, Bedfordshire,

Tell us how Royal Industrial Doors made you happy
I would totally recommend Royal Industrials without hesitation. I emailed them regarding a roller shutter that i had problems with. Steve responded that day and arranged an emergency call out for me .The engineers called me 20 minutes before they arrived as per instruction . The 2 engineers that attended were very polite , professional and very informative . I left them to it and about an hour later they asked me to look at the works that they had completed and with the service they would grease all the guides but wanted to make sure that ki was happy wirth this first . They explained what they had done and demostrated that it was working smnoothly and correctly. The guys are an absolute credit to the company and should be recognised for there efforts .
Knowledgable staff, efficient service and quality products, Steve and his team ensured that everything we required was completed on time. From start to finish the communication and information provided allowed for hassle free installation of our new shutter doors. Would happily recommend Royal Industrial Doors to anyone.
This is the second time we have used Royal Industrial doors. Great service, the installation time are top knotch, nothing too much trouble, thoroughly recommend.
I used Royal Industrial Doors on recommendation from a friend and they didn’t disappoint. A very professional service, competitive prices and a job well done. I would 100% recommend them.
Superb, fast and professional service from quote to installation. Engineers were friendly, efficient and worked very hard to complete both doors on schedule, giving a thorough explanation of operation, including the battery back-up. The site was left cleaner than when they arrived. Many thanks, and I would thoroughly recommend.
ORDERED 2 ROLLER SHUTTERS FOR MY OFFICE AND THEY WERE VERY GOOD TO DEAL WITH. TURNED UP ON TIME AND DID A VERY NEAT JOB. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.
Great company to deal with from start to finish Always happy to answer your questions and give great advice on what I needed
Royal Industrial Doors is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews