Rowe Granite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rowe Granite
Read Rowe Granite Reviews

About Rowe Granite:

Suppliers of Quartz, Granite & Marble worktops nationwide.

Tell us how Rowe Granite made you happy
Jayne
Sharon
Thanks for the beautiful granite. Great price and excellent service. Chris at the factory was really helpful and the two who delivered/installed could not have done more. I’ll definitely be back for more for other rooms in the future.
Rowe Granite 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Just like to say thank you for the smooth process from picking our quartz to the templating to the fitting, nothing was to much hassle and the end product looks amazing. Thank you team Rowe would 💯 recommend.
Rowe Granite 5 star review on 15th September 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 15th September 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Really happy with the worktops they look great in the new kitchen I have built from scratch - wanted the worktops to reflect the care I have taken and they do not disappoint at all - wife very pleased - many thanks Chris - will send you some pics when all complete. David and Ann
We've used Chris and his team numerous times over the years, And find they always go the extra mile to provide a great service. Would highly recommend this company for all domestic and commercial projects. Many thanks John Village Developments and wish them all the
I contacted Chris at Rowe Granite initially by telephone and he quickly answered all my questions, (and there were a few as we have never invested in solid worktops before). He promptly pointed me in the right direction as far as product was concerned and gave us a quote and additional information. After we had let him know our unit fitter was finished he visited to take final measurements and produce a template, showing us samples and giving good advise. We were only a week between template and fitting, the product chosen was carrera quartz and is perfect for our new utility room. We are totally delighted with the service and product received, we will definitely be using Chris and his team again when we replace our main kitchen counter tops. Thank you so much. Sharon & Dave Grimsby
Rowe Granite 5 star review on 2nd September 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 2nd September 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 2nd September 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 2nd September 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
We are delighted with the granite worktops which were supplied and fitted by Rowe Granite. Chris, although very busy, turned up when he said he would and took time and care to template. The fitters were excellent - it was a much better job than in our previous house where the granite worktops were fitted by another company. We would not hesitate to recommend Rowe to anyone who wants a competitively priced product that is finished to a very high standard. Thank you, Chris, and his team.
Great service. Fantastic product. I went for Carrara Quartz, and couldn't be happier with the outcome.
Great service - high quality work tops fitted within a short time span after in Sitka consultation. Professional, friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
We wanted granite worktops for a new kitchen extension to match some existing ones so we were very specific with our requirements. Rowe Granite did an absolutely perfect job. That included a very large island in one piece weighing over a quarter of a tonne which 2 people fitted so quickly I didn't see how they even got it into position! Fast, reasonably priced and faultless cutting and polishing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rowe - thank you to all the team there.
I would not hesitate in reccomending Rowe Granite to one and all. They did a great job and at a reasonable price too. I would definatley use them again if I moved house for a new kitchen worktop.
Rowe Granite 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Professional and knowledable team from templating to fitting. Nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic finished look, highly recommended.
Chris and his team were professional, organised and reasonably priced. The finished product is beautiful, we couldn't be happier. Thank you, Heather and Mike
Dealt with Chris at Rowe granite repeatedly and always received top notch service. Top class workmanship, reliable, quick turn around time and at the best price to boot. Wouldn’t use anyone else. Excellent.
Rowe Granite 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 12th April 2021
We chose to go with Rowe granite simply due to their reviews and glad we did the work tops are amazing and look fantastic the contrast of the glass off the light in the tops is superb and highly recommend them also our neighbours went with another company but are disappointed with their service as they have put joints in them were ours is one whole unit
I used Rowe Granite for my kitchen worktops. There customer service and quality of workmanship was second to none. I would definitely recommend.
Chris and his team did the quartz for around my bath/shower, bath panel and windowsill when I decided I no longer wanted the hassle of cleaning tiles & grout! I went for Avalanche quartz and they have done an absolutely outstanding job! Chris spent a lot of time creating the shower wall niches which have small lights in them too and the skill he has shown to do these was just amazing! So pleased with the job they’ve done and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone else, the turnaround time was excellent too and they worked with my bathroom fitter so it was all fitted at the right times with no delay!
Rowe Granite 5 star review on 2nd April 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 2nd April 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
We are really happy with our newly fitted quartz worktops. The guys did an excellent job and we saved nearly £2000 compared to the quote we received from Wren. Would highly recommend!
Great service all round, wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chris and the team at Rowe Granite.
Chris provided us with quartz worktops for our kitchen and island. He even went out of his way to provide us with a waterfall end to match. Service was quick, reliable and worktops were beautifully made. Very happy customer.
Rowe Granite is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews