Rowe Granite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rowe Granite
Read Rowe Granite Reviews

About Rowe Granite:

Suppliers of Quartz, Granite & Marble worktops nationwide.

Tell us how Rowe Granite made you happy
Ian
Ian
Professional and knowledable team from templating to fitting. Nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic finished look, highly recommended.
Chris and his team were professional, organised and reasonably priced. The finished product is beautiful, we couldn't be happier. Thank you, Heather and Mike
Dealt with Chris at Rowe granite repeatedly and always received top notch service. Top class workmanship, reliable, quick turn around time and at the best price to boot. Wouldn’t use anyone else. Excellent.
Rowe Granite 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Rowe Granite 5 star review on 12th April 2021
We chose to go with Rowe granite simply due to their reviews and glad we did the work tops are amazing and look fantastic the contrast of the glass off the light in the tops is superb and highly recommend them also our neighbours went with another company but are disappointed with their service as they have put joints in them were ours is one whole unit
I used Rowe Granite for my kitchen worktops. There customer service and quality of workmanship was second to none. I would definitely recommend.
Chris and his team did the quartz for around my bath/shower, bath panel and windowsill when I decided I no longer wanted the hassle of cleaning tiles & grout!
I went for Avalanche quartz and they have done an absolutely outstanding job! Chris spent a lot of time creating the shower wall niches which have small lights in them too and the skill he has shown to do these was just amazing! So pleased with the job they’ve done and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone else, the turnaround time was excellent too and they worked with my bathroom fitter so it was all fitted at the right times with no delay!
We are really happy with our newly fitted quartz worktops. The guys did an excellent job and we saved nearly £2000 compared to the quote we received from Wren. Would highly recommend!
Great service all round, wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chris and the team at Rowe Granite.
Chris provided us with quartz worktops for our kitchen and island. He even went out of his way to provide us with a waterfall end to match. Service was quick, reliable and worktops were beautifully made. Very happy customer.
Rowe Granite is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews