Rotherham Fireplaces Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rotherham Fireplaces

Tell us how Rotherham Fireplaces made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Had our fireplace fitted yesterday. Could not be more pleased, it looks fabulous. Wes went the extra mile to ensure that everything was perfect. Top man, would recommend the firm and especially Wes to anyone"
"Just had a very professional job done by Wes and the team, from the first visit to the very extensive showroom we received great service and advice, the final job could not have been better we are very happy with our new bespoke fire and surround. Many thanks to Wes, Sarah and the team Keith and Chris"
"Restoring a house so we’ve plenty experience of workmen and retailers. Rotherham fireplaces were brilliant. Very helpful .... listened to us and sold us what we needed rather than what they wanted to get rid of!!!!! Unlike some retailers ! Very competitive price wise with delivery included . Communication was first class and delivery was at a time convenient to us. Everyone was friendly professional and helpful. I believe it’s a family based firm and it shows . No hesitation in recommending them and trust me we are not easy to please and do not recommend lightly !!!! 😆😆😆"
"Chris and Richard Frost Steve came and advised us on what we should have, went down to the showroom to decide what we wanted, everyone was so helpful and friendly. The day came for the work to start, but when Wes, Steve's son came we had a problem as the plaster had fallen off the wall, Wes didn't want to fit the new surround and fire until the wall was plastered. He went way beyond finding me a plasterer at very short notice. Wes came back a few days later and fitted the new fireplace and fire he did a wonderful job nothing was to much trouble for him, I can't praise Rotherham Fireplace centre enough I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much we are very happy with all your attention to detail"
"From entering the show room in Rotherham the service was excellent. Their advice and expertise made it a pleasure to deal with them. All members of staff were courteous and knowledgeable and they made the fitting of my new wood burning stove very easy. A very good job. I would highly recommend them."
"Excellent service throughout choosing of a fire and fireplace to fitting. The service provided by Wes who is passionate about his job. We were very pleased with all the information and advice given to us. The fitting of the fireplace was performed on the given day. What a good job, no mess and our existing decorations were not marked I guess I won't be ordering another fire in some time but would recommend Rotherham Fireplaces without hesitation. We could not have been happier with the service"
"We recently had a fireplace and surround installed by Rotherham Fireplaces and from start to finish every aspect of the purchase went smoothly. From the initial visit to the job being completed we could not have been more pleased. A very friendly and professional company ‘we would definitely recommend.Thankyou so much."
"Hi, I just wanted to share my thoughts regarding the friendly, informative and professionalism of Steve and his team when it came to fitting our fire place and after sales care. The burner has been brilliant and has truely enhanced the environment of our home. Steve and his team have been available to pass on sound log burning information, even after the sale. I truely do feel a valued customer and would recommend this company everyday of the week. Thank you."
"went all around local area looking for a new fire and surround , then dropped in at rotherham fireplaces . if you want the best choice in the area this is the best place to visit. great friendly staff and very helpfull. we saw what we wanted ,arranged a survey for next day, had it fitted two weeks later. its that simple no hassle no problem. the fitting team were brilliant nothing too much trouble for these guys excellent job no fuss no mess . we highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new fire or surround or both"
"I had a new fire fitted yesterday - a very professional service from a very professional company - I highly recommend them."
Rotherham Fireplaces is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews