Rotherham Fireplaces Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rotherham Fireplaces

How would you rate Rotherham Fireplaces?

Philip And Betty Shaw
Verified Reviewer
"We recently had a fireplace and surround installed by Rotherham Fireplaces and from start to finish every aspect of the purchase went smoothly. From the initial visit to the job being completed we could not have been more pleased. A very friendly and professional company ‘we would definitely recommend.Thankyou so much."
"Hi, I just wanted to share my thoughts regarding the friendly, informative and professionalism of Steve and his team when it came to fitting our fire place and after sales care. The burner has been brilliant and has truely enhanced the environment of our home. Steve and his team have been available to pass on sound log burning information, even after the sale. I truely do feel a valued customer and would recommend this company everyday of the week. Thank you."
Alan And Gail
Verified Buyer
"went all around local area looking for a new fire and surround , then dropped in at rotherham fireplaces . if you want the best choice in the area this is the best place to visit. great friendly staff and very helpfull. we saw what we wanted ,arranged a survey for next day, had it fitted two weeks later. its that simple no hassle no problem. the fitting team were brilliant nothing too much trouble for these guys excellent job no fuss no mess . we highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a new fire or surround or both"
Patsy Dickons
Verified Reviewer
"I had a new fire fitted yesterday - a very professional service from a very professional company - I highly recommend them."
Rotherham Fireplaces is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews