Rockklik Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rockklik

About Rockklik: The worlds most radical, portable stacks system.

Each mobile stackable unit is a perfect mixture of robust, brains and brawn. Edgy metal grilles, Californian style branding on innovative units that combine awesome sound, lighting and cutting edge tech. Rockklik will help you discover the hidden depths of complete entertainment.

Fuelled by desire for new audio and visual technology Rockklik engineers get genuinely excited at the prospect of achieving a seduction of the senses for the best value possible. This system is completely unique and designed around the idea of Mix and Match.

Transfer any gathering in to the party scene. Music can be played at the volume and bass it deserves. Enjoy Bluetooth connectivity, stream audio video without wires. Unleash you inner rock star karaoke battles. Mix your way to a great party for aspiring dj or music enthusiasts.

Click together the portable battery units you need and off you go. Build a stack that is right for you one unit at a time. If you want to have your own festival, mix your own tracks or karaoke the night away then Rockklik is the one for you. Indoor and out.

info@rockklik.com

3 water end barns

Tell us how Rockklik made you happy

"Love the way the system clicks together. Used it at my 21st. birthday party and every one was very impressed."
"I bought a Rockklik system and we have had hours of fun with it. Highly recommend!"
"Great product for my teenaged grandson. Perfect starter kit for young aspiring DJ's who are looking to learn the basics."
"The Music speakers are a brilliant sounding product, and the customer service was good, actually got to speak to an actual person."
"I love this system, especially "Sing". Everyone in my party loves it. It allows me to connect to TV."
"What a great company, excellent customer service and advice. Spoke to a real person not a robot. Will buy from Rockklik again."
"Excellent service, good quality products. Rockklik support team quickly answer my questions and helped me to setup my system. Highly recommended!"
Rockklik is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews