Rocket Bags Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Bags
Read Rocket Bags Reviews

About Rocket Bags:

We've been helping UK organisations get the perfect bags for 25 years. As a quality-certified ISO9001 company, we're proud to provide the country's best guidance, service, and reliability.

sales@rocketbags.co.uk

7A Regis Road

Tell us how Rocket Bags made you happy
I found Rocket bags because they were a UK supplier for a great bag I found on-line for a big event I was managing. I do have quite a big list of suppliers I have used over the years but I have to say the team at Rocket were brilliant though. Fast and great quality. They are now on my regular list and I wouldn't hesitate recommending Rocket to anyone interested in their services.
good value for the money
Nikki, Darren and the Rocket Bags team have gone above and beyond to help me on multiple occasions. They are very fast workers and always meet our deadlines, even when I haven't given them much notice... Their products are always high quality and fit the brief exactly - their recommendations are also really helpful too. Thanks for all your help guys!
Fantastic service and quality of product! We ended up needing quite a quick turnaround, mainly because of my slowness in making a decision, but Darren and the team were very happy to help as much as they could. They set clear parameters on what they needed and when, and delivered a fantastic quality product as promised. Can't say fairer than that! Look forward to working with them again.
Great service from Morgane
The product when delivered was of good quality and represented the image that we wanted to give off to our customers
very pleased with the branded bags we ordered - efficient service from start to finish
Excellent communication, always helpful. Perfect quality, more than happy to work with Rocket Bags and can advise them to anyone looking for great bags.
Customer Service and communication was very good from initial enquiry and end product was of very high standard.
We were very satisfied with both the quality and appearance! We would highly reccomend you to others, and were especially impressed with the quick and friendly service!
Thank you!