Robert Fox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Robert Fox

About Robert Fox: Robert Fox Magician & Mind Reader

07832208298

"Robert performed his stuff at my daughters wedding, and everybody was amazed. 1st class performance Robert thankyou. Russell Crafter."
"Rob was on time and very professional and a fantastic magician.He mixed with everyone at my 50 th party and made sure he involved everyone during his visit.Im sure he will be topic of conversation with my friends for weeks to come.Worth every penny and would 100 percent recommend him Many thanks Robert King"
"Robert entertained the guests at my 60th birthday party. He was very professional and an amazing performer. Everything before and during the event was handled smoothly and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He mingled with the guests during the pre-drinks and the comments we received were 'amazing!', 'fantastic!', 'how did he do it!' He performed at different tables during the meal and you could follow his progress by the applause. I am so happy we chose him and not the Abba tribute band I was thinking of!"
"Robert arrived promptly and very easily mingled with my 70 guests both before and during the celebratory lunch. Not only at my table where I witnessed his magic first hand but also at all the other tables I have had non stop incredulity expressed. I was very pleased with his important part in a memorable occasion."
"Robert entertained my guests at my 50th birthday last weekend. Everyone was totally blown away by him! He was absolutely fantastic and very professional - I would thoroughly recommend him."
"Robert certainly proved a hit with all of the guests at the dinner with some very clever tricks and illusions. We would definitely invite him back!"
"Robert attended our Wedding in August 2018 to entertain our guests. I can only say Robert was amazing! He thoroughly entertained our guests, and the tricks he completed astounded our family and friends. He was the talk of our Wedding for the rest of the day! Robert is really approachable and happily mingled between our guests without being intrusive. We would definitely use his services in the future!"
"Robert was very professional, very friendly and approachable,he attended our wedding reception and wowed our guests and made laugh for 3 hours,he was fantastic people still talking about how he did certain tricks,we would totally recommend him ..."
"Robert was fantastic entertaining our guests at our wedding! The guests absolutely loved the magic and totally mind blown! Fantastic, would definitely recommend! Becky and Sam x"
"Robert is a true Master of Illusion! He had our guests enthralled and totally puzzled with his magic. I would highly recommend Robert for any event where entertainment adds the ambience. He has great presence, is fun, but suitably professional."
"Rob was fantastic and every one of our guests were blown away by what he done for us all. He managed to entertain everyone at our party and added to our wonderful wedding. I couldn’t recommend him highly enough, thank you Rob. Absolutely superb πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š"
"Robert kept us thoroughly enthralled, amazed and bemused, by his magic at my son's 18th Birthday. The magic was creative and cool, coupled in with great humor. Everyone really enjoyed the experience, hence I would have no hesitation in recommending to others."
"We booked Robert for our wedding on Friday 7th September 2018 for few hours entertainment and he was incredible! Everyone was amazed & speechless. I would highly recommend!"
"Our party was a big success thanks to Robert. He was the talking point of the evening - amazing magic and very professional. Thanks."
"Robert has performed at a number of our company events over the years & is always an absolute hit - highly recommend."
"Robert Fox was absolutely amazing at my family party yesterday. He held us (20 adults and 8 children) literally spellbound for a good hour. He was the highlight of the occasion and I would recommend him to anyone."
"Robert was the ultimate professional in the lead up to appearing at our party. And then was the absolute high light of the party itself. Everyone can’t stop talking about it. And those who aren't, are simply lost for words. Fantastic! Memorising!! Sooooo good!!!"
"Excellent entertainment will book again!"
"Mesmerising and funny, perfect entertainment at our company get-together"
"Robert entertained our guests at our Garden Party. He was truly amazing , unbelievable all our guests were amazed and talked about his performance for the rest of the night and could not work out how he was reading there minds. He is a lovely man , very friendly and relaxed everyone. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to any one .Thank you Robert ."
Robert Fox is rated 5.00 based on 402 reviews