Robert Fox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Robert Fox

About Robert Fox: Robert Fox Magician & Mind Reader

07832208298

"Our offsite event was a big success thanks to Robert.You're talented, remarkable and a great performer. All our guests were amazed it was a phenomenal experience."
"Amazing - 5 Stars - Business was a pleasure"
"Robert kept 20 ten year olds enthralled for an hour at my daughter’s birthday party. They were not the easiest audience but he was brilliant with them and they decided that he must actually have real magical powers! I would highly recommend Robert to anyone and he is well worth the money."
"He made our party so amazing. He impressed all our guests and made everyone laugh as well. We could not believe his magic!!!"
"Robert was just amazing! Best magician I have ever come across and a real crowd pleaser! So many people have asked me for his details for future bookings!"
"Absolutely fantastic. Robert entertained the guests at my daughter’s 21st birthday party last night and everyone was completely amazed. Highly recommended!"
"Robert was the icing on the cake for our Anniversary celebrations! I would not hesitate to book again"
"Robert proved to be a great asset and drew in many prospects to our stand at the CIPD HR & Recruitment Software event in Olympia - Vet happy to recommend him"
"Robert turned up and with no hesitation got straight on stunning the crowd. His close up magic is something to behold, he made himself busy nearly covering all 150 guests. Great magician, will use at any future event i hold."
"Fox is as quick witted as his sleight of hand. His services definitely enrich your event."
"He was just amazing, don't know how he done, but absolutely made our night !"
"Robert was amazing and everyone was very impressed with his magic skills!!!"
"Robert was well practiced and very good with his presentation skills. We had a mixture of ages at our party and he worked well with all those present. His style of working the room at individual tables was excellent. A very professional performer. Peter and Gloria Wright for everyone at our 50th Wedding Anniversary party."
"So friendly and engaging with all of the guests. I’m still receiving compliments from people about how amazing Robert was. Thank you so much."
"The tricks / acts were very good. They got the attendees at the event engaged and everyone was amazed by the tricks being performed."
"We cannot find words to describe how amazing Robert was , he is truly Magic ! We were all gob smacked and in a trance with his magic , I only wished we could of had him at our wedding the whole evening , everybody was talking about him and will never forget his magic and made our wedding spectacular!!! There’s only one true magician and Robert Fox is he ! WOW"
"What an absolute brilliant magician Robert was at our wedding and what a treat it was for our guests. Everyone was wowed by his magic and continued to talk about this right into the night. It gave our guests entertainment while the were seated and waiting for the food. Thank you Robert you are a star. Fay and Paul"
"from Start to finish amazing. Robert was so entertaining and engaging. My guests keep asking where I found him. I couldn’t have asked for a better service. So professional. So simple from booking right through to the show itself. What can I say about the show only Wow... simply Wow. I was amazed and totally entertained. If you don’t book Robert you need your head checked. Thank you for making my wedding perfect xx"
"Robert entertained us recently at a corporate drinks reception in Reading, he was fantastic. I would highly recommend!"
"Robert Fox ...... Absolutely fantastic is all I can say, all of our guests were kept entertained and were mesmerised by his performance, without doubt Robert is one of the highest quality performers out there and really good value for money - he does not disappoint - make sure you book in advance !"
Robert Fox is rated 5.00 based on 355 reviews