Robert Fox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Robert Fox

About Robert Fox: Robert Fox Magician & Mind Reader

07832208298

"He entertained our guests very well, they were stunned at all the tricks he did!"
"Robert gave us a very professional ,funny,entertaining interlude to our lunch party at the Goring Hotel .London . I will certainly advertise him to my friends and clients ,everyone was dumbfounded by his magic .Just such a laugh--loved every moment."
"Robert was totally amazing! He became part of our team immediately and interacted perfectly with us all. Great sense of humour! Everyone was fascinated by the Magic! Looking forward to your performance at our next event. Best regards Surj Stott & Reflex Gaming"
"Rob was at my 40th Birthday and he was absolutely AMAZING. He had all my guests blown away with his outstanding magic. I have had so many people contact me and comment on Robert and how they were amazed by him. I would highly recommend Robert for any family gathering, wedding, party, work event etc. Thank you so much for making my birthday more memorable."
"My guests were blown away by the tricks of Robert"
"Robert brought magic and laughter to my 70th birthday party - as well as a lot of mystery too. All the guests were enthralled by his slight of hand tricks, his mind reading capability and his friendly personality. A true professional. One friend, a well known motoring journalist, has seen many magicians previously at car launches and stated categorically that Robert is in a class of his own. We were "gobsmacked" by him"
"Robert attended our annual conference and awards dinner and kept our guest thoroughly entertained. A fantastic and professional service!"
"Robert was absolutely brilliant. One guest said the table magic was spellbinding and the best performance of anything he had ever seen! As for the mind-reading well, how on earth Robert does that, unluckily for us, we'll never know!"
"fun=relaxed=slick=on time=professional =surprising=everyone loved Robert and did not feel intimidated.I would recommend and use ROBERT FOX again and again -he fulfilled my trust in the internet as I did wonder if he even existed ---thank you Robert."
"Our wedding guests were talking about the mind blowing magician the next day! Fantastic!"
"Enjoyed by all"
"Robert entertained us at our company event on Saturday and all the chatter in the office today is trying to work out how he did what he did ! ..Truly amazing , great fun and had lots of audience participation . Very professional , I look forward to seeing him again at another event"
"Absolutely outstanding, mind blowing magic performed at my Wife’s 50th Birthday Party. Our guests were enthralled and following Robert around the room. The perfect entertainer - thank you very much"
"Everyone commented at our wedding how great Robert was and what a fab addition he was to our day during our reception drinks. Even 6 months later I still have people comment to me how good he was and how brilliant it was to be entertained by him on the day."
"Robert provided entertainment at our company event this week and was great. Very impressive and exactly what we were looking for."
"We received lots of positive feedback from our guests: Entertainment was outstanding – the best I’ve seen at these types of events"
"Robert Carried out entertainment at my 50th Birthday Party and was excellent, My guests could not stop talking about his amazing tricks the following day. Regards Tony Kennedy"
"We had our Christmas Party in December and Robert provided us with some magical entertainment which was appreciated by everyone that attended."
"We had a triple family birthday and about 30 family members at our home to celebrate. Robert made sure everyone got to see the magic and wowed us all. He was doing tricks and mind games right in front of us that seemed totally impossible. How does he do that? Just brilliant! ...and he taught my nephew a trick too. Would highly recommend."
"Very friendly professional man. He totally wowed everyone with his magic whilst he worked the room. We would definitely recommend him to anyone! Well worth the money; wish we’d booked for longer!"
Robert Fox is rated 5.00 based on 290 reviews