Robert Fox Reviews

Read Robert Fox Reviews

About Robert Fox:

Robert Fox Magician & Mind Reader

07832208298

Superb overall entertainment, and a fantastic professional in everything he did. Certainly someone to recommend! Paul Greengrass
Robert entertained us as part of our Wedding celebrations at a house we hired for the week. He was amazing, we have 5 teenagers 15 upwards and we were all spell bound by the set. Robert was funny and professional. We loved it. Left us wanting more Highly recommended.
Robert entertained us at my garden wedding reception. He literally blew all of our minds (even the skeptical guests!!) Everyone was talking about him and his amazing tricks after he left and again all day today. Just so mind blowing! I have no idea how he read our minds and some of the tricks just seemed impossible!
Truly amazing! I am so glad I booked him. Worth every penny. Xx
Robert was absolutely incredible. He got everyone involved and facilitated networking amongst guests brilliantly. The fun filled atmosphere that Robert created at the event was so good, it wouldn't have been the same without him.
Robert was excellent. Very recommended and will be using him in the near future.
We have been using Robert Fox for both our corporate and internal events for several years now and always have amazing feedback. A great addition to an evening, no matter how big or small. I would highly recommend, some of his act will blow your mind (always very funny watching reactions too!).
Thank you so much for coming to our event, everyone has said how great you were! Thank you again.
It was my husband’s 70th and he loves Magicians. Robert entertained us at my husbands party and he was absolutely brilliant. We were blown away with his mind reading and magic tricks. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how amazing he was. It was just perfect that whilst we were having canapés and champagne he was moving amongst our guests entertaining them.
I would not hesitate to recommend him.
He's more than just "very good" - he's excellent and absolutely astonishing! He's entertained us (family and friends) twice recently - yesterday at my husband's 80th birthday lunch - and I would highly recommend him. He really is a mind reader and we have absolutely no idea how he manages to do it. Absolutely brilliant!
Robert was excellent at our party and all the guests said how much they enjoyed his performance.
Super entertaining & funny
Robert‘s Performance at the Veeam stand in Barcelona at the VMware World 2019 was absolutely fantastic, the audience at the booth was amazed by the wide range of tricks and show. Energetic mood and high quality performance guaranteed!
Robert is a very talented magician and owns very good skills in engaging the audience. The company I work for used his services several times during major IT events and we are very happy with the results. I highly recommend him.
Great entertainment at our conference
Robert entertained 50 guests at our party. Not only was the magic mind blowing but he was unobtrusive to have whilst the party was in full swing. We’ve already booked him
again for the next bash.
This is the second time we have used Robert and he is simply, amazing. The guests were really in awe and very entertained and it set the scene for a lovely fun packed evening.
If you are thinking of booking Robert Fox for your event, do it! His magic and mind-reading were absolutely mind-blowing and made our party a night to remember. Without doubt the best any of us have seen!
Robert is the only performer I am aware of who leaves his audience open mouthed!
(In this case thats a good thing!)
Rob was amazing from beginning to end! He entertained our staff dinner for our Company Christmas Party of 300 people! I would highly recommend him as he adds that WOW factor to the event! Thanks Rob for an amazing prefeormance!
I've worked with Robert many times over the years, most recently at a corporate Christmas lunch for 250+ people - Robert was FANTASTIC as always! His performance is mind-blowing, and he's brilliantly adept at fitting in with the crowd and knowing what's appropriate at any given time. Thanks Robert, looking forward to working with you again soon!
Robert Fox is rated 5.00 based on 548 reviews