Robert Fox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Robert Fox

About Robert Fox: Robert Fox Magician & Mind Reader

07832208298

"Our 2019 company kick off event was a great success thanks to Robert! Everyone was blown away by his magic skills and our EVP even said it was the best event he has been to yet! We will definitely book Robert again for our next big event!"
"Robert was excellent and great fun for a part of 20 of all ages. (Cynical) guests were wowed and amazed. He was easy and flexible to deal with in preparations and a pleasure on the day. Would highly recommend."
"Robert entertained us at our Christmas party. He received fantastic feedback from party guests who were stunned by his amazing tricks! I would definitely recommend Robert as a great entertainer. ★★★★★"
"Robert livened up our company Christmas party with an amazing variety of clever “tricks” Everyone loved them and we are still trying to work out how he did them! Green People"
"Thanks Robert - we were mesmerised by your powers of mind-reading and left thoroughly perplexed but highly entertained (and amused) - thank you so much - it was a great evening and appreciated by us all at Snell David Architects!"
"What an absolutely wonderful evening we had with Robert Fox. He entertained us all with his very special talents. I thoroughly recommend him and would have no hesitation in booking him again."
"It was lovely meeting Robert on Friday at our Christmas Party. He lived up to reputation and truly entertained us all. I would definitely book Robert again for future events."
"Robert entertained us at our annual Sales Conference with some close up magic whilst mingling with our team, followed by a post dinner Mind Reading Cabaret. Both parts totally wowed our team & he was the talk of the office the next day - amazingly great entertainment - so pleased we chose him !!"
"This is my second time seeing Robert perform his tricks, I still can't work out how he does it. We booked him for our office Christmas Party and he was even better than I remembered - absolutely fantastic. Everyone was astounded by his amazing tricks. It's the morning after the party, people have been coming into the office still talking about Robert. He's not only an extremely talented magician and mind reader but a very funny man too - can't wait to book him again. Deserves a 5+ rating!"
"Robert blew everyone away at our company event recently. He engaged with all the dinner tables and had everyone in awe - a real highlight and talking point of the evening. Thanks Robert!"
"This guy is nothing less than astounding. He did 2 hours at our wedding reception and I wished I’d booked him for another 2. He really made the night."
"Robert is not only the most brilliant magician but managed to unobtrusively tune in to the kind of atmosphere we so much wanted at our birthday lunch party. He was marvellous at bringing fun into the room from the very start for adults and children alike. We all adored him. Calm, friendly and obliging - we would recommend his talents unreservedly for any event."
"This is the second time we have used Roberts for a corporate event and he was booked again by popular demand! Robert left our guests completely stunned and totally entertained with this mind reading and tricks, he was the talking point of the night. Would highly recommend."
"I just wanted to say a big thank you for entertaining us so brilliantly today. You brought the event alive, and helped create a great, fun atmosphere. Everyone was talking about your magic. They were amazed by your tricks and how on earth you do them. I would definitely recommend you - 5 stars."
"Robert has performed at a number of our corporate awards events and every time it has been fresh, fun and awe-inspiring. Entertaining with both his close-up magic and a great sense of humour, our guests have always been quick to relay how impressed they've been and I'm delighted to do the same. I couldn't recommend him any more highly and we look forward to working with him again in the future!"
"Robert worked on our stand at an event and was brilliant. He really drew in the crowds and the next day people were still coming up to the stand to say how good he was."
"Robert gave a performance to a group of 11 staff from my company at a restaurant. He was engaging, entertaining and mind bogglingly skilled. The staff are still talking about his performance the following week. It is great seeing a performance at this level close up. I would certainly recommend Robert's preformance."
"Robert was fantastic at our event, his magic was quick, slick and really entertaining. There was such a good mix of tricks which was able to engage each of our guests. I would really recommend Robert if you are looking for entertainment for an event!"
"Absolutely mind blowing! We are still talking about it a few days later!"
"Robert has entertained for us at various business and personal parties, most recently for our son’s wedding celebration party. He really is amazing and works the crowd with incredible magic suitable for all ages. Cannot recommend highly enough."
Robert Fox is rated 5.00 based on 424 reviews