Robert Fox Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Robert Fox

About Robert Fox: Robert Fox Magician & Mind Reader

07832208298

"Robert was absolutely amazing at our wedding, he really got involved with all of our guests. Everyone said how brilliant he was. Cheers Rob"
"Robert Fox was fantastic. All the guests were very shocked for what he could do. Defently book him again. Thank you."
"Robert entertained at our sons and daughter-in laws wedding last Saturday. Robert was excellent and thoroughly entertained our guests before and during the wedding breakfast.Everybody said how amazing Robert was! The magic was unbelievable! We would highly recommend Robert. Hilary and Michael Shanahan."
"Great act left everybody enthralled with his tricks"
"Our networking event at Jurys inn Watford was huge success thanks to Robert fox who kept the crowed entertained. All our guest gave good feedback, therefore we will be in contact with him for our corporate Christmas parties that will take place this year!. Sabrina Selimi Cluster Sales Executive Jurys Inn Watford and Jurys Inn Croydon M: +44 7976911822"
"We booked Robert for our wedding entertainment. He was absolutely brilliant, not only because his magic was so good but because his personality and the way he delivers the tricks with jokes and little asides are just as hilarious! Everyone has been talking about how much they enjoyed his magic and we couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you sooo much, Robert! Az & Kate"
"Robert was booked for my 60th Birthday party. All ages were really amazed by his truly magical performance. I can’t recommend Robert highly enough. Many many thanks."
"Robert Fox is a really fantastic magician and his mind-reading skills are mind-boggling. Robert came to our Annual Family Office Party which is always held outside for staff and their families. He was absolutely great and proved extremely adaptable, he was unfazed on an extremely hot day. Robert is great company, he charmed, amazed, and delighted everyone whether they were children or adults and took care to spend time with all our guests. His magic was wonderful – very adept and skilful, much appreciated, and a great success - who doesn’t love being entertained with magic tricks? These were brilliantly unfathomable, and the mind-reading was amazing. We loved it all. I would highly recommend him, a charming individual and a great magician for a corporate event."
"Now that is the way to start a party, sensational. Brilliant, all my guests loved it. Whenever I have another excuse to have a party I will be back in touch. Super."
"I hired Rob for my 40th birthday party and have had such positive comments from everyone. A great entertainer who adds that something to your event."
"Robert was amazing at our wedding, all of the guests were wowed by his amazing tricks and it really added a fun element to the day with everyone trying to figure out how he did it...to no avail!! Thanks Robert you were fantastic xx"
"Robert joined our family and friends and during lunch moved from table to table entertaining with his exceptional skills. It was lovely to hear the laughter and applause. Guests baffled? Yes. Hosts outfoxed? Yes. Verdict: Worth every penny."
"Robert, thank you so much for a thoroughly entertaining evening. I've had non-stop compliments from staff saying have great you were and we look forward to re-booking you for future events. All the best and thank you so much again."
"Third time we have booked Rob. Always a crowd pleaser and great fun to be part of. Thanks Rob"
"Robert was a hit at our corporate party - feedback on entertainment was the best we’ve ever had."
"I hired Robert for our Summer Party and he did not disappoint. The whole team were completely mesmerized, intrigued and baffled by the close up performances. Nobody could work out how he did what he did (side note, were an office full of engineers) In the current climate where the football seems to be the hot topic, everyone was still talking about Robert days after the party. I highly recommend him, you won't regret it - we'll certainly be getting him back for our next event."
"Mindblowing tricks and pure 'Magic' !!! You are still the talk of our party and have left everybody completely baffled ! Thankyou for entertaining us .."
"He had our guests enthralled"
"Robert Fox makes everyone happy. His magic is indescribable and he is a very talented magician and mind reader ."
"Robert is a true professional. He worked brilliantly as a pre-dinner ice breaker, leaving our guests completely gobsmacked, and continued to add drama to our event during the dinner service. I could not recommend him highly enough."
Robert Fox is rated 5.00 based on 378 reviews