Right Choice Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Right Choice Mortgages
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Right Choice Mortgages Reviews
Excellent service provided by all at Right Choice Mortgages. Very professional and helpful throughout. Thank You!
Joe was fantastic from start to finish! Helpful and kept us in the loop. Even when his job was complete he still informed us right up till completion of our home! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a morgage.
Excellent from start to finish! Would definitely recommend!
The team are friendly and in regular contact, no information voids at any stage. Richard got us a great mortgage product and made the process painless. Lovely team, can’t recommend them highly enough!
Staff at Right Choice Mortgages are really great. They communicated frequently, worked efficiently and kept us well informed. We will definitely want to work with them again and we strongly recommend them!
Joe and his services were recommended to me by my sister who had a hassle free first time purchase. The free consultation was excellent as I am buying by myself and was quite nervous with many questions. But Joe made me feel at ease throughout. Things are taking longer due to the pandemic but Joe and Holly are always quick to reply to any queries despite restrictions making things harder for everyone. I cannot recommend them enough. A fantastic,easy,positive and transparent service that takes care of you from start to finish. Thank you ever so much for all your help in getting my new home.
Richard and the team were exceptionally attentive and always there when we needed them! They couldn't have made it easier for us, as first-time buyers we didn't really know what to do and Richard talked us through it all and made it an easy process. Couldn't have done it without them!
We couldn’t recommend RightChoice enough. I have worked in mortgages for 12 years and know how stressful it can be and RightChoice delivered excellence! Joe’s access to many products in the market provided us with the rate we needed that suits our needs. He provided sound advice and was extremely tenacious through COVID given that our sale had fallen through twice and we lost what we thought was our dream home. After a crazy and uncertain 2020 we found an even better dream home and we’re now neighbours! :-) Shout out to Holly who provided us with regular updates and pushed third parties on our behalf to get the answers we needed. 100% recommend and we will be back when our fixed rate expires. Many Thanks guys. Ricky & Ian
Richard has been fantastic throughout the whole process. Friendly, always available to chat/put our minds at ease, knowledgeable, professional and efficient. He kept us updated at every stage right up until the exchange and beyond. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others looking to buy, in fact we have already recommended him to friends! Thanks again Richard!
Amazing experience with Right Choice Mortgages. I cannot recommend their services enough, they have been by our side through the whole process; finding the best mortgage deal, putting us in contact with the best solicitors, providing us with best deal insurances and more importantly, answering our questions, supporting us through the whole process. Certainly they made this long process super easy for us and finally now we can start enjoying our new home. Thank you so much for everything.
Right choice mortgages was a brilliant choice for me very friendly and professional.
Very good experience on our re mortgage of my sons house. Joe was very helpful and kept us updated all the time. Would definitely recommend Right Choice Mortgages 👍
This is our second mortgage with Richard and would recommend to anyone. Always helpful and replies straight away with enough information.
Richard was great throughout the process, very prompt and professional with all communications and helped make the process of first time buying simple. From start to finish Right choice have been great, I cannot recommend them enough.
Very helpful in all aspects of what was a very stressful time.
We’ve been on rollercoaster these last 5 months buying our first home, but Joe has been amazing throughout, securing us a mortgage in uncertain times and supporting us throughout the whole process- we couldn’t be more grateful for the service and support (and not forgetting the takeaway at the end too!)
I have recently completed a house purchase and Richard Thompson was my mortgage advisor. He was amazing at every step of the way. He was always available, ready to help and went above and beyond of what I expected. I had some glitches at the last moment with my solicitors and Richard stepped in and saved the day! I got so much from the company and especially from him personally for a very decent fee that I am more than satisfied. I also want to mention Holly Barraclough - she was also very helpful, professional, supportive and answered all the queries very quickly. She managed, together with Richard, the whole process really well and I felt very supported and put at ease. I would recommend Right Choice Mortgages to everyone. Thank you so much Richard and Holly! Alex
Thankyou to Joe and all the team! Always at the end of the phone cannot thank you enough 😊
Absolutely brilliant Joe assisted us through every step of the way through these demanding times, explained the the process and updated constantly. If anyone is thinking of getting a mortgage Joe of right choice mortgages is the man very friendly and pleasant. Thank you very much Joe we are very happy with our new home.
Really helpful all the way through the process. Always available for advice right up to completion.
Right Choice Mortgages is rated 4.99 based on 260 reviews