Right Choice Mortgages Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Right Choice Mortgages
Telephone
"Excellent, friendly and professional service."
"We've recently purchased our first home and we used right choice mortgages to help out. They did a fantastic job in explaining the things we wasn't sure about and I would definitely recommend/use them again in the future"
"Such a pleasure having Joe again after 2 year for our Remortgage! Me and my husband can’t thanks Joe enough with a amazing work done by Joe, Richard and Holly! Great teams work! Once again thanks Joe , Richard and Holly😘👍"
"Great service, very helpful and keep you up to date with everything you need to know. Thank you for everything"
"I've never used a mortgage broker before. I thought I could do it myself and save the cost. I was so pleased with the service provided by Joe at Right Choice Mortgages. I got a better interest rate than I could find and a mortgage that suited my circumstances. Joe got me the mortgage approval quickly, allowing me to secure the property. It was all so easy, stress free and worth every penny. I can recommend Right Choice Mortgages."
"After moving home for the 3rd time and knowing how stressful the whole process can be, I can honestly say choosing to go with Right Choice Mortgages proved to be a very wise decision. They made it look very easy, the advice they offered and knowledge they showed was very impressive. A massive thanks to the team see you again when it’s renewal time."
"We were a very complicated capitale raising, buy to let re mortgage case to the point that we had given up trying to re mortgage. Richard at Right Choice Mortgages came highly recommend for dealing with less straight forward cases. We were so impressed: Richard's expert knowledge, calmness and tenacity has resulted in a really positive outcome for us. Having experienced estate agent broker services in the past, the independent direct service that we received from Right Choice Mortgages I can safely say was far far superior and extremely thorough and professional. Thank you very much Richard :-) All the best Debbie and Mike 1"
"After renting for around 7 years, we'd held off looking to buy a house as we didn't think we'd be approved for a mortgage after being turned down elsewhere. After initial conversations with Joe and the team at Right Choice, within around 4 hours we had an agreement in principle with a lender who suited our needs and obtained a great deal. That meant we could start looking for a home. Joe was really friendly and made the process so easy from the start. The team even suggested areas we could look for homes based on our budget and requirements. When we found the house of our dreams, the team at Right Choice handled the negotiation with the sellers estate agent and submitted the bid for us. There was competition for the house and other buyers also submitted an offer, but because we'd been to see Joe in advance we were accepted above the other buyers even though we went in with the same offer. They referred us to an excellent solicitor and also helped us liaise with the sellers estate agent and solicitors with regular updates throughout. We can't recommend them enough, if you're thinking of buying you won't find a more professional, friendly and helpful company to go to. They even make a great Cappuccino!"
"I can not recommend Richard at Right Choice Mortgages enough. He sorted my mortgage out 4 years ago and got me a really good deal. He was patient and explained the whole process in a way which was easy to understand. I have recently remortgaged with Richard’s help. He has saved me £92 a month on my repayments, as well as reducing the term by 5 years. I also got a cash back lump sum. Richard is knowledgable and professional and I will definitely use his services when it’s time to change my mortgage again. Thank you so much for all of your help Richard."
"Wouldn’t use anyone else. Friendly service from start to finish - amazing team"
"Fab service very quick responses and very efficient"
"We have used Richard from right choice 2 times now. We bought our 1st home he made the process a lot easier then we thought it would be, so we are in the process of using them again to renew our mortgage would highly recommend to first time buyer and for people just looking for advice on mortgage."
"Joe Childs has been highly professional throughout our remortgage. He gave us excellent advice every step of the way and I would recommend him highly."
"I have spoken to many mortgage brokers over the years and Right Choice Mortgages is definitely the best from my experience"
"Joe was very helpful and proactive in arranging our remortgage, thanks Joe and the team!"
"Fantastic service, very friendly and very helpful. Made something what had seemed to be so draughting to start with, become so simple and easier to understand. Thank you."
"Got in touch with Joe to sort out our remortgage and he’s been brilliant from beginning to end! Really happy with the service from Joe and Holly and will definitely be recommending to friends and family."
Right Choice Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews