Right Choice Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Right Choice Mortgages
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Right Choice Mortgages Reviews
We had the pleasure of speaking with Richard. He was outstanding! His communication was great, we knew what was happening every step of the way. Not only, was he informative and knew the answers he made us feel welcomed, treated us like a friend and went above and beyond! No words can describe how much we thank him for being with us every step of the way! We will 100% recommend Richard to everyone we know! Thank you so much!
Helpful throughout the process and answered any questions we had - would recommend.
Really efficient and hard working advisors, providing a clear and hassle free service from start to finish. Would recommend them to everyone.
As a single first time buyer, going through the mortgage process seemed daunting at first. After our first initial FREE consultation all the nerves had gone and all my questions were answered. I walked out with a beaming smile and immediate mortgage offer. it was then I knew Joe was the guy I could trust in helping me take this massive step in my life. Throughout the whole process Joe was there answering any questions I had and constantly reassuring me when I was in a panic. Cannot thank him enough great guy and a great mortgage advisor. Thanks joe!
So happy with the service form right choice mortgages. We have just exchanged contracts on our new build home and got a moving in date of October 30th just in time for Christmas. Thank you to joe and your team for all your hard work.
The service and advice we received from Right Choice Mortgages was second to none and made the whole mortgage application process as smooth and stress free as possible. We dealt with Richard Thompson who went above and beyond to keep us informed and up to date along the way. We would definitely recommend Right Choice Mortgages to anyone who is buying a house.
Cannot recommend these guys enough. We are in difficult times and my circumstances were challenging to say the least. Joe and Holly made everything as easy as possible. Professional, friendly and patient. Today I am a home owner. Thanks again guys. I will be back in 5 years 😍
Richard has been very supportive and he has updated me frequently with the progress of my purchase. I recommend Right Choice Mortgages without hesitation.
Joe made the process as easy and stress free as possible which was great for us first time buyers who haven’t done all this before! He regularly communicated with us and answered any questions we had along the way. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Probably one of the most awkward customers Joe and his team have ever dealt with.
We first visited Joe wanting to move house, Joe got everything sorted for us and we then changed our minds.
After speaking with Joe and taking his advice we decided to remortgage our current property to a better deal and lower the remaining years instead.

With coronavirus and lockdowns throwing hurdles our way Joe kept in regular contact keeping us up to date with what was happening and in doing so built a relationship that gave us 100% trust and confidence in him.
We always knew Joe was working hard to get everything completed for us as soon as he could and in what have been challenging times for us all too.

I really cannot recommend Joe and his team enough.
We will definitely be using his service again once our current deal is up.
He is the best I have ever dealt with and I wouldn't trust anyone else now.
First class service from first class people

Thanks for everything Joe see you in five years time.
A huge thank you to Joe for all his help, he has been amazing throughout the whole process. He made sure that buying our first home was easy and as stress free as possible, especially during a difficult time of the year and the struggle it has been for first time buyers. Joe gave us regular updates and is always on hand to seek advice. I would 100% recommend Joe's service to others. PS, thank you for the takeaway voucher, I can not wait to enjoy our first takeaway in our first home.
Richard has been amazing finding me a new mortgage at a great rate.

Cant thank you enough for you time and patience, would defiantly recommend to anybody.
Richard was extremely helpful throughout I would highly recommend using Right Choice Mortgages.
Can definitely recommend Joe at Right choice Mortgages for a straight forward and speedy remortgage. Professional, friendly, helpful and always on hand to discuss any queries. A much better quality service than any individual bank in my opinion.
Great service from Joe. Was really helpful and was happy to explain things to us that we wasn’t sure of. Would definitely recommend Joe to anybody looking for a mortgage
A big thankyou to Joe for all his help, advice and support around establishing our mortgage and recent house move. Thanks for pulling out all the stops to ensure that our mortgage was secured prior to moving day! Joe has been professional and responsive to all our enquiries during the process. We would certainly recommend Joe’s services to others!
Joe has been brilliant from start to finish in the process of buying our new home. He was on hand all the way through the process, supporting us wherever needed and sometimes even going above and beyond. We can't thank him and the team enough. We would definately recommend him.
Julian & Sarah
I can’t recommend Joe enough, outstanding service from start to finish! Communication through out was fantastic and managed to secure us a fantastic deal on our mortgage for our first home, even during lockdown.
Richard was excellent from start to finish. I can't fault him for anything. Thankyou for everything! So so happy with his service. Would definitely recommend
richard was really helpful, guided me with my mortgage every step of the way, brilliant to work with and highly recommend to other people
Right Choice Mortgages is rated 4.99 based on 176 reviews