Right Light Reviews

sales@right-light.co.uk

Unit 8, Chesterfield Business Centre
Pottery Lane West

Tell us how Right Light made you happy

"Ordering process was straightforward. Bit of a courier issue on first delivery attempt but resolved next day."
"have not installed it yet but quick service and good advice was appreciated"
"Perfect service quick delivery 😁"
"Well packages, fast service"
"orded 30 led ceiling tiles/battens and amazing support before ordering , no issues and they even helped load me up , louise was amazing and helpfull , well reccomended and will use again !!"
"good service, quick delivery"
"Following a quick phone call for clarification, which was responded to immediately, my online order was received within the next working day. Both Right Light and the courier kept me informed on the delivery window/times. All in all excellent service and I would certainly recommend and use them again."
"Good product. Great service. Thanks"
"I purchased an Night Searcher solar sentry-1100RC & the best price on line. From the time I ordered the light I received it within two days & able to track delivery. I am very pleased with my purchase, easy to fit, excellent lighting."
"Delivered in a good protective package .good priced product.5 stars all round."
"Prompt delivery and fair pricing"
"The order went through on line and was delivered the next day. Youre service was exellent. D Clarke"
"Very prompt delivery and well packed"
"My brother is going to love it thank you,this is the only thing he has asked for."
"Website was easy to use, product I wanted was in stock and delivered quick. Would recommend"
"quick delivery and easy to order"
"Only used a couple of times do far but beam and charge are good with useful light modes incl flood beam and low fir reading. Delivery very prompt."
"I have placed a number of orders with Right Light, all of which have been processed promptly and delivered before 11am the next day. All orders have been received as described and very well packaged."
"Very bright, activates as soon as you step outside, from 8 metres away. Easily charges even on a dull November day. I would recommend this product wholeheartedly."
"Excellent product and very good service.can't complain about anything."
Right Light is rated 4.84 based on 106 reviews