Right Light Reviews

sales@right-light.co.uk

Unit 8, Chesterfield Business Centre
Pottery Lane West

Tell us how Right Light made you happy
Rang the company to find out what searchlight would best suit my needs very helpful gentleman led me to the searchlight i then purchased .Excellent product does exactly what i wanted it for very pleased indeed.
Fantastic service. Would 100% recommend to anyone
Goods of good quality, exactly as described, despatched immediately and received early next day. Perfect!
Ordering process was straightforward. Bit of a courier issue on first delivery attempt but resolved next day.
have not installed it yet but quick service and good advice was appreciated
Perfect service quick delivery 😁
Well packages, fast service
orded 30 led ceiling tiles/battens and amazing support before ordering , no issues and they even helped load me up , louise was amazing and helpfull , well reccomended and will use again !!
good service, quick delivery
Following a quick phone call for clarification, which was responded to immediately, my online order was received within the next working day. Both Right Light and the courier kept me informed on the delivery window/times. All in all excellent service and I would certainly recommend and use them again.
Good product. Great service. Thanks
I purchased an Night Searcher solar sentry-1100RC & the best price on line. From the time I ordered the light I received it within two days & able to track delivery. I am very pleased with my purchase, easy to fit, excellent lighting.
Delivered in a good protective package .good priced product.5 stars all round.
Prompt delivery and fair pricing
The order went through on line and was delivered the next day. Youre service was exellent. D Clarke
Very prompt delivery and well packed
My brother is going to love it thank you,this is the only thing he has asked for.
Website was easy to use, product I wanted was in stock and delivered quick. Would recommend
quick delivery and easy to order
Only used a couple of times do far but beam and charge are good with useful light modes incl flood beam and low fir reading. Delivery very prompt.
Right Light is rated 4.84 based on 109 reviews