Revere Clinics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Revere Clinics

About Revere Clinics: Revere Clinics offer safe and effective cosmetic treatments, providing the highest levels of patient care and delivering outstanding results. At Revere we work together to achieve the desired result, whether it is to optimise your beauty, achieve your ideal body shape or simply to restore a natural, youthful look.

info@revereclinics.com

100 Harley Street

How would you rate Revere Clinics?

"Dr Mohan is excellent. Knowledgable gentle and precise"
"I thought I had terrible pigmentation, I learned by not putting on sun screen I had really damaged my skin, leading me to decide to do something about my skin pigmentation. From past experiences I knew Revere were able to help with this so I approached Dr Sabika Karim (whom I knew from visiting her at a previous practice) and she advised me that Pico Genesis was the best treatment for what I wanted. When you're dealing with skin and laser machines, its nice to have someone who you can trust and who creates that lovely Doctor & Patient relationship. The treatment itself was really quick and showed amazing results. I was really happy with the way my skin turned out following my set of 3 treatments (£500 per treatment). It was an amazing experience, with the staff being really welcoming and a pleasure to come and see as well as their professionalism and confidence left me at ease when they were applying the laser. I would definitely recommend the Pico Genesis treatment and would suggest doing it through Revere Clinics. Amazing instant results with the fillers. Following my consultation, Dr Sabika Karim did my treatment straight afterwards. I was extremely pleased with the results and felt like I was able to see them straight away. I wouldn't go anywhere else to get this done. I feel like I have found a safe and trustworthy clinic that makes me feel welcome and confident once i have left. I am even considering some of the other treatments that they offer at Revere. I feel like out of all the clinics and Doctors I have visited, Revere is the most welcoming, comfortable and qualified, not just with the treatments they offer but also the way they make their patients feel. I couldn't recommend both the clinic and staff anymore."
"After traumatic experiences with a reputable cosmetics trainer, based at a company in London, my lips were left uneven and lumpy for 5 years because the original clinic refused to help or fix the problem they had created, falsely claiming I was allergic to Hyalase (the chemical used to remove fillers). Having searched online for years, I finally found Revere who were able to remove the bodges and help me feel happy in my skin again. With welcoming & knowledgeable staff and expert doctors who have over 40 years experience between them, I was put at ease knowing I would not receive the same sort of treatment as previous experiences had led me to feel. I came in for my consultation with Dr Mohan where I described to him how unhappy I was, with the state my lips had been left in. Not only did the doctor console me, but was quick to recommend a remedy treatment and advise exactly how Revere would be able to help and over how long it would take. Never before had I experienced such professional understanding from a clinic before, let a lone a doctor who was so quick and willing to help me get back to feeling my former self. I was given Hyalase to remove the original fillers that had been conducted by a less than capable Cosmetic training company in London. 2 weeks later, I was back with Dr Mohan, where he performed the treatment expertly. The aftercare was an area I hadn’t really been advised on in the past, however Revere excelled at this, advising me on the best way forward and how to continue keeping my new natural look. I would just like to thank the team and experts at Revere who have made me feel so special and valued as a patient after 5 years of thinking I would be stuck with disfigured lips. Dr Sach Mohan is amazing! He made me feel so at home and comfortable I had never been made to feel so welcome at a clinic before. His experience and extensive knowledge of the anatomy of the face enables him to see what treatments and therapies he would recommend and benefit his patients the most; simply by watching you talk and reading the muscles in your face. You can tell from his passion for his work that he simply loves making his patients feel and look comfortable in their skin, with his focus being on natural beauty. I would highly recommend both Dr Mohan and Revere Clinics not only because of the treatment they provide, but because of how safe, secure and confident I was made to feel, from the moment I walked through the door."
"I have been to other beauty clinics where the atmosphere can be ostentatious and rather overbearing, that is certainly not the case at Revere. They are all so kind and friendly and have so much time for you however many questions you ask! The treatments I have had, both Botox and skin replenishing has been very successful. The Botox particularly as I had been considering having an eyebrow lift but after revere treatment it is just not necessary. Both doctors are extremely professional, kind and understanding and just want you to look your best. I will not be going anywhere else."
"Dr. Sach is a consummate professional and a gifted artist. He has an amazing ability to make you feel you are the only person in the world he is concentrating on. His holistic approach ensures that you have total confidence in him and the results are truely excellent. My husband said how pretty and well I was looking less than an hour after my appointment, now that is what I call a result!"
"It was a very nice feeling !"
"At first I was reluctant getting some of the treatments. Luckily I came to Revere and they explained to me everything carefully and helped me choose what's right for me. Couldn't be happier with the results!"
"I had the cool sculpting treatment as I was struggling to loose the fat around my stomach region. The staff at the clinic were so friendly and guided me the through the procedure step by step. I felt comfortable throughout the whole procedure and very safe in their hands . Overall, I received great service and I'm really pleased with the results. I will definitely be recommending the clinic to friends!"
"The staff are very helpful and friendly and everyone there makes you feel welcomed. They listen to your problem and advice on the best treatments."
"Excellent service!"
"The staff at revere clinic are very nice and helpful. They listen to you first and they help you take the right decision. I totally recommend them!"
"Great service. They carefully understood what I was looking for and provided me with the best bespoke service. Highly recommended."
"Recently had Lip fillers done, as I was looking for a non-surgical way to add volume to my lips. Overall it was a very pleasant experience with no discomfort, and the doctors were extremely professional and helpful with any questions! Have already recommended to my sister and friends. Thank you!"
"An amazing experience, perfect for the treatments and the staff is so lovely. Will definitely come back!"
"Really pleased about the service at the clinic! I recently had a Coolsculpting treatment at Revere clinics in Northwood and found the whole experience extremely friendly and professional. Its been nearly 5 weeks since the treatment and the results are amazing. A whole dress size down and most of all the confidence I never had."
"The customer service at Revere was second to none, the personal touch added to the whole experience. Dr Sabika Karim and the team were extremely professional and made the whole process as stress free as possible. Anyone looking into it, I would strongly suggest you go with Revere."
"I had really stubborn fat on my inner thighs that just wouldn't go away, even after going to the gym twice a week. My Coolsculpting sessions made the fat disappear after a few week. I couldn't be more happy :)"
"Revere makes every customer feel special. The staff is so nice and the DR so professional, they treated me amazingly from start to finish. I recommend this to every girl and boy out there"
"I came in to try their intravenous vitamin therapy treatment and couldn't be happier. The staff were so professional and friendly. Dr. Sabika Karim was my consultant and she was extremely knowledgable and immediately put me at ease about the treatment. I would also highly recommend the IV vitamin therapy itself as well. I have been quite sluggish and lacking energy for the past while; I felt a huge surge of energy and an increase in my general wellbeing immediately after the treatment which has continued since! Top marks all around!"
"Staff were amazing and I am over the moon with the results of my treatment! Have recommended to all my friends."
Revere Clinics is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews