Revere Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revere Clinics
Telephone
Read Revere Clinics Reviews

About Revere Clinics:

Revere Clinics offer safe and effective cosmetic treatments, providing the highest levels of patient care and delivering outstanding results. At Revere we work together to achieve the desired result, whether it is to optimise your beauty, achieve your ideal body shape or simply to restore a natural, youthful look.

info@revereclinics.com

100 Harley Street

Tell us how Revere Clinics made you happy
AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE DO NOT USE!!! I had a Miradry treatment in 2019 which was over £1,000 and did absolutely nothing, so i have been complaining ever since with no response other than they can offer me a second treatment for £999... I have been emailing/calling with no response or resolution.
Laser tattoo removal on microbladed eyebrows

Amazing results after first session and excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend!
I recently had my tattoo removed from Dr Sach Mohan and the results are absolutely stunning! I never thought in a million years that my tattoo would disappear like that. I also would like to highlight how professional Revere Clinic employees are. They always strive to give you the best advice and care. I recently read a post that I found very unfair towards the clinic regarding tattoo removals. This technology is not magic by all means and tattoos don’t disappear within days. It takes weeks to see the results. I will always highly recommend this practice! Thanks Sach and team
Awful experience. Even worst customer service line.

After a very long path to get my small tattoo removed, I ended up at Revere Clinics. In the very first visit I exposed my situation to Dr. Sach Mohan. I explained him that after trying different laser at different clinics, I wanted to give the last shot with what they claim to be the best laser on the market.

Dr. Sach may have very good reviews but you totally CANNOT promise to to your customers with such arrogant attitude to "get it removed in 3 sessions even removing the scar tissue" and dragging the competence, Pulse Light Clinic where I first went, over the floor. The very first session went fine, but after COVID a new technician carried on with my treatment, Natalie was her name.

Straight away after my second treatment, I knew they were eager for money.The technician might have lower the settings of the laser cause there was very little effect on the tattoo. Literally my skin was like nothing happened 2 days after. Of course, not even any of the small chunks of ink left was removed.

I called the clinic but the line was unresponsive so I decided to email them with a picture so they could see. After 3 days with no answers, I called them and I asked them to get the refund for the third treatment left out of 3. The lady over the phone seemed to laugh at me as I could hear her giggling. After sending my bank details as I was told, I had to call again one day after cause they even tried to cheat with the amount as I got refunded less than I should. Again same lady over the phone and again same giggling. Awful Awful experience . Eager to rip off the money of their customers.
Awful experience. Even worst customer service line.

I had 3 treatments of PING at Northwood Revere back in spring of last year for a cost of £1400.

Prior to the PING treatments, I did everything (at an additional cost) I was advised to do in order to maximise the results of PING. This includes a skincare regime a month prior to treatment and also Botox at the crows feet.
I’d never had any cosmetic treatments outside a normal facial prior to going to Revere.

A month after having all 3 treatments I went to Revere for my before/ after pictures.
I first saw an aesthetician who gave me my results. I looked at the photos and could have cried. There were no differences. The realisation that I’d just lost £1400 (that was my summer holiday) for nothing was a sinking feeling in my gut. The aesthetician could see my upset and disappointment and called Dr Sach Mohan in. He tried very hard to point out differences that just weren’t there. I have my own before and after photos which also show no change.
I was hugely disappointed. Dr Sach Mohan wasn’t interested in my disappointment and went on to try and SELL me filler in order to get the desired look that PING had failed to achieve.

That day I cried all the way home as I was too embarrassed to show my full disappointment at the money I’d thrown away. It wasn’t just the money, over 3 months it took 6 days annual leave which were 2 days for every treatment that I had. All that leave, recovery time and money was for nothing. Gutted was an understatement.

I’ve waited this long as I was hoping that maybe more healing and time would give a better result, but it hasn’t. And it saddens me knowing I have to financially start again to seek a treatment that will now work.

I’ve finally done this review as I did try to research PING outside of the recommendation/before and after photos given by the clinic. However, I was unable to find any reviews.
I was a reluctant review leaver. However, it was way too much money (to me, maybe not Revere) to just dismiss.

I went with Revere as their website says they plan for a long term relationship with their clients. And that Revere work with you in order to get the desired results. Revere did nothing in order to build a long term relationship after my disappointing results nor work with me in order to get the desired result, unless I handed over even more money.

My advice, which is what I said to Dr Mohan upon my results, would be use the money and annual leave on a holiday.
Outside of my results, I wish to add that the girls at the clinic were very friendly and professional.
just to say I was so impressed that you told me you couldnt help me with my eye bags and refunded me my money. Thank you so much
"Love you guys at Revere thank you so much x."
Very helpful lady on the phone, answered all my questions which resulted in me booking my consultation.
Claire was absolutely wonderful from my first call with her through my treatment. Great bedside manner, knowledgeable and comforting. She listened & took her time to understand issue and Explain treatment. I went to her to get my filler dissolved, which for me was really scary but Claire was thoughtful and professional. She is very experienced in injectables which is exactly what you need. If only I would have seen her to get the filler in the first place ! I highly recommend Revere and Claire.
Brilliant results after first appointment. Very flexible with appointment times. Extremely helpful staff
Really friendly staff, really timely service and excellent professionalism. Location is very easy to get to as well.
"Customer Service
Very convenient and helpful with my queries."
I have been seeing Dr Sach Mohan At Revere Northwood since August 2019. I initially walked in for a facial fat loss treatment. He advised me to go for Botox in the jaw which was significantly cheaper and I tell you... it worked wonders. He has taken away years and years of insecurities about my face and I’m just thrilled with the results. Dr.Sach is honest, professional and a true expert in his field. So much so, I call him a magician.
The ladies at reception are consistently friendly and helpful and eradicate any worries or fears I have with any treatment. They answer all questions and spend as much time with you as you need. I wouldn’t go to any other doctor or clinic for any treatment in the future. Revere are worth every penny!
Friendly, nice atmosphere, the best ever !!!**10 stars!!!
"It was all amazing and Claire was very good in explaining the products and everything else. Thank you Claire."
"Lovely and very relaxed atmosphere. Dr. Mohan is super friendly and very charming."
A quick 'thank you' to Clare is in order.

A worrying experience was after all, nothing to worry about thanks to Clare.

Super professional, friendly and above all she was so kind and understanding before and after the procedure. A real credit to the company.

See you in 2 weeks.