Revere Clinics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revere Clinics
Telephone
Read Revere Clinics Reviews

About Revere Clinics:

Revere Clinics offer safe and effective cosmetic treatments, providing the highest levels of patient care and delivering outstanding results. At Revere we work together to achieve the desired result, whether it is to optimise your beauty, achieve your ideal body shape or simply to restore a natural, youthful look.

info@revereclinics.com

100 Harley Street

Tell us how Revere Clinics made you happy
Excellent! Natalie and Ellie are so lovely and welcoming and the laser hair treatment has been SO effective! 10/10 would recommend!
Very happy with the service I have received from Dr Sach Mohan. He is the only Dr who has succeeded with giving me a brow lift with just Botox! Absolutely thrilled. Clinic is also very impressive and clean.
I recently had tear trough fillers. The clinic made made me feel very comfortable and reassured. Sach Mohan was extremely professional and talked me through everything step by step. I’m ready with my results and experience.
I paid alot of money for treatment and recieved treatment over a year....with hardly any change. My appointments were cancelled so many times and since covid they have changed staff. The new lady I got had no idea what products I should be using. I didnt go back nor have they even contacted me to check on what has happened. I have since been advised that I was given the wrong treatment. Please do not waste your time or money. They dont seem to care about their clients its just a money making scheme.
Absolutely dreadful. Please do your research if you have sensitive skin and are considering using this clinic. The service started off friendly, but when it became apparent that the series of extremely ill-advised peels and aggressive laser work was making my rosacea worse, it was inferred that it was my fault and the friendliness evaporated. I am now left with permanently indented scars, pore enlargement and pitted facial skin and am around £1.5k worse off. Thankfully I have now found a dermatologist who has finally managed to calm my skin by taking a far more measured approach and is working with Red light therapy for the scars left by this clinic. It’s probably safe to get something simple like a laser hair removal procedure here (providing you get a patch test) but they are woefully out of their depth with more complex treatments. Please see images attached of the ‘hole’ left by my mouth and pitted skin.
Really enjoyed my experience at Revere clinics, happy with my progress and I cannot wait for the final result! Amy concerns and questions were addressed and the staff is amazing!
Every time I visit Revere, I receive exceptional treatments. The staff are always very friendly and helpful, and Dr Sach is incredibly understanding and professional. I am so pleased with the results I have seen with my skin, and wish I had found Revere sooner! I plan to visit Revere in the future to help manage my rosacea.
Excellent and professional customer service. Dr Sach and Sue and Natalie were very welcoming and have given me great advice on my concerns. Such a lovely atmosphere . On my second treatment for pigmentation and it’s very impressive. I highly recommend Revere Clinic.
AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE DO NOT USE!!! I had a Miradry treatment in 2019 which was over £1,000 and did absolutely nothing, so i have been complaining ever since with no response other than they can offer me a second treatment for £999... I have been emailing/calling with no response or resolution.
Laser tattoo removal on microbladed eyebrows Amazing results after first session and excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend!
I recently had my tattoo removed from Dr Sach Mohan and the results are absolutely stunning! I never thought in a million years that my tattoo would disappear like that. I also would like to highlight how professional Revere Clinic employees are. They always strive to give you the best advice and care. I recently read a post that I found very unfair towards the clinic regarding tattoo removals. This technology is not magic by all means and tattoos don’t disappear within days. It takes weeks to see the results. I will always highly recommend this practice! Thanks Sach and team
Awful experience. Even worst customer service line. After a very long path to get my small tattoo removed, I ended up at Revere Clinics. In the very first visit I exposed my situation to Dr. Sach Mohan. I explained him that after trying different laser at different clinics, I wanted to give the last shot with what they claim to be the best laser on the market. Dr. Sach may have very good reviews but you totally CANNOT promise to to your customers with such arrogant attitude to "get it removed in 3 sessions even removing the scar tissue" and dragging the competence, Pulse Light Clinic where I first went, over the floor. The very first session went fine, but after COVID a new technician carried on with my treatment, Natalie was her name. Straight away after my second treatment, I knew they were eager for money.The technician might have lower the settings of the laser cause there was very little effect on the tattoo. Literally my skin was like nothing happened 2 days after. Of course, not even any of the small chunks of ink left was removed. I called the clinic but the line was unresponsive so I decided to email them with a picture so they could see. After 3 days with no answers, I called them and I asked them to get the refund for the third treatment left out of 3. The lady over the phone seemed to laugh at me as I could hear her giggling. After sending my bank details as I was told, I had to call again one day after cause they even tried to cheat with the amount as I got refunded less than I should. Again same lady over the phone and again same giggling. Awful Awful experience . Eager to rip off the money of their customers.
I had 3 treatments of PING at Northwood Revere back in spring of last year for a cost of £1400. Prior to the PING treatments, I did everything (at an additional cost) I was advised to do in order to maximise the results of PING. This includes a skincare regime a month prior to treatment and also Botox at the crows feet. I’d never had any cosmetic treatments outside a normal facial prior to going to Revere. A month after having all 3 treatments I went to Revere for my before/ after pictures. I first saw an aesthetician who gave me my results. I looked at the photos and could have cried. There were no differences. The realisation that I’d just lost £1400 (that was my summer holiday) for nothing was a sinking feeling in my gut. The aesthetician could see my upset and disappointment and called Dr Sach Mohan in. He tried very hard to point out differences that just weren’t there. I have my own before and after photos which also show no change. I was hugely disappointed. Dr Sach Mohan wasn’t interested in my disappointment and went on to try and SELL me filler in order to get the desired look that PING had failed to achieve. That day I cried all the way home as I was too embarrassed to show my full disappointment at the money I’d thrown away. It wasn’t just the money, over 3 months it took 6 days annual leave which were 2 days for every treatment that I had. All that leave, recovery time and money was for nothing. Gutted was an understatement. I’ve waited this long as I was hoping that maybe more healing and time would give a better result, but it hasn’t. And it saddens me knowing I have to financially start again to seek a treatment that will now work. I’ve finally done this review as I did try to research PING outside of the recommendation/before and after photos given by the clinic. However, I was unable to find any reviews. I was a reluctant review leaver. However, it was way too much money (to me, maybe not Revere) to just dismiss. I went with Revere as their website says they plan for a long term relationship with their clients. And that Revere work with you in order to get the desired results. Revere did nothing in order to build a long term relationship after my disappointing results nor work with me in order to get the desired result, unless I handed over even more money. My advice, which is what I said to Dr Mohan upon my results, would be use the money and annual leave on a holiday. Outside of my results, I wish to add that the girls at the clinic were very friendly and professional.
just to say I was so impressed that you told me you couldnt help me with my eye bags and refunded me my money. Thank you so much
"Love you guys at Revere thank you so much x."
Very helpful lady on the phone, answered all my questions which resulted in me booking my consultation.
Claire was absolutely wonderful from my first call with her through my treatment. Great bedside manner, knowledgeable and comforting. She listened & took her time to understand issue and Explain treatment. I went to her to get my filler dissolved, which for me was really scary but Claire was thoughtful and professional. She is very experienced in injectables which is exactly what you need. If only I would have seen her to get the filler in the first place ! I highly recommend Revere and Claire.
Brilliant results after first appointment. Very flexible with appointment times. Extremely helpful staff
Revere Clinics is rated 4.68 based on 112 reviews