Reveal Doors and Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reveal Doors and Windows
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Reveal Doors and Windows Reviews

About Reveal Doors and Windows:

A Boutique Manufacturer of fantastic Aluminium and Alu-Clad Timber Doors, Windows and Complimentary Glazing Products at Yorkshire Prices for your domestic or light commercial non-contractual projects, which we're bloody good at, from design, manufacture, installation and aftercare

Tell us how Reveal Doors and Windows made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 17th October 2019
Mr John Chappell
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 9th March 2018
Mr John Chappell
More Photos & Videos
It is hard to find attractive doors and windows, quality hardware and a super service, but I can honestly say Reveal deliver all of this. They explained to me they can do this because they manufacture in house unlike most!!! What a great company run by such lovely people!
From initial enquiry to sales process to select the right products, from order placement to survey, fabrication, QA and fitting...

Professional expert friendly customer-centric and passionate about what they do... you cannot ask for or find better!
Reveal provided very friendly and efficient service on top of having a great product. We are very happy with our new windows and doors, they let so much more light into our home.
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 17th October 2019
Excellent customer service from all the staff throughout the process. Very good quality doors . Easy to operate . Came on recommendation from my brother. And would definitely recommend.
Very good personal service. Staff had a wealth of experience and gave sound and relevant advice.
Quality product, site guys very respectful helpful and competent
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 3rd September 2019
Reveal produce a quality product and the fitters are very keen on taking great care with the installation and ensure the end user is happy before leaving site. Excellent Job.
Excellent product, excellent service. Bifold door professionally fitted, clean and tidy job. Thank you very much.
Having visited the factory and seen the quality and assembly of the products Reveal supply and install, I would be more than happy to refer Sharon and the team to any one of my contacts in the construction industry also friends and family. Products and installation are exceptional and the 12 month complimentary site revisit is customer service second to none.
Great value for money and fantastic product, very happy I chose to go with Reveal. Felt well looked after every step of the way from quotation to completion. Installation team were very professional and quick to install. Thanks to Sharon, Sonia and David
All the best
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 28th May 2019
The team at Reveal are committed to exceeding expectations, customer service and quality!
Superb service throughout the entire process. When the lads called to undertake the free 12 month service they did everything necessary and then went on to repair and paint small areas of damage to the front door frame without prompting. superb!
Highly recommended.
Secure very attractive to the eye they keep the cold out and are extremely good for keeping out exterior noise. The gentlemen that fitted the windows and doors were extremely professional and very trustworthy, josh and Mikey, I think that was his name I would not hesitate to leave them in my home to work whilst I went out so very trustworthy and pleasant excellent service x
Reveal Doors and Windows 5 star review on 21st November 2018
We used Reveal Doors and Windows for a high spec refurbishment extension and refurbishment project in Dronfield, Sheffield.

We received a second to non service where the whole process evolved round customer satisfaction, fit for purpose design and precision. As the builder it was important that my clients were satisfied with the product they were purchasing and they were!

The site was visited multiple times throughout the project for survey purposes and the product once delivered to site was installed expertly. Care was taken to protect the property and communication was good to allow Reveal to integrate themselves in to our site's programme and carryout the works with no disruption to our work or theirs.

I cannot recommend Reveal Doors and Windows highly enough and recommend them where I can to my architectural contacts and to my own clients.
We have been extremely delighted with every aspect of the process from Reveal Windows. From the initial concept & design, the communication lines, the survey team and the fitting team have all been extremely professional in their processes. They even provide their own dustbins and clear away all debris. Excellent all round service.
Reveal were recommended to us by a number of people while planning our house renovation. We could not be happier that we took that advice. They provide a quality product which is surrounded by a professional customer service and fitting team. If you are looking for high quality aluminium bi-fold doors and windows make sure you check them out. Highly recommended.
As I have never dealt with another doors and window company I cannot compare you, but we were happy with the service.
As Architects it is really important for the products we specify to perform as good as they look and we worked with reveal to ensure that both these criteria are met. Reveal provided an excellent service from inception through to completion and I would not hesitate to recommend.
This company gave excellent service, a competitive price and were responsible for all windows in my new build house. The work, supply and follow up were first class.
I would wholeheartedly recommend them in the future.

MRB York
Fantastic company , friendly and polite staff and there products are amazing we have had bi-folding doors ,roof lights and lanterns installed and couldn't be happier with the look and how easily every thing operates .
Reveal Doors and Windows is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews