Retyred Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retyred
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Retyred made you happy
Really pleased. Service and Mot booked at quite short notice. Good communication and a very good price.
Great service. Car collected and returned to house. Work was carried out promptly for a good price. Will use Retyred for all future car repairs. Highly recommend.
Really friendly and courteous, efficient and top notch service!
I will be recommending these guys to family and friends.
Not very friendly on the phone
And very expensive price, new and part worn!!!
On eBay can find better deals
Trust me
Fantastic, friendly and very, very helpful. Was a passing customer not from the area and have to say the service was second to none. Highly recommended, just wish this place was local to me would certainly be my first choice.
Always Happy To Use Re-Tyred. Very Helpful,Good Prices And Excellent Service.
Great service as always today, drove the car in and out myself so no contact and contactless payment Excellent price as well
Great team, very efficient when needed , fitted me straight in when I had a problem
Very professional outfit. My BMW was fitted with new run flat tyres at a great price. Was very pleased to see wheel bolts done up with a torque wrench too! Unlike my last experience somewhere else locally!!
Top team of guys too!
Simply excellent. Offered new and part worn tyre options. I opted for nearly new part worn tyres on my Kia and saved nearly £100 against prices quoted elsewhere locally. A very happy customer.
Simply excellent!
Excellent service, they sorted out the dent in my wheel from a pot hole and put a new tyre on. They fitted me in last minute, were very polite and made sure I knew all the costs before the work was done.
Excellent service from start, great quality tyres for bargain prices! Definitely will be using forever!
Guys have done a fantastic job reconditioning my alloys--looking seriously brand new!!
Thanks again!
Great service again
Superb service, and amazing prices. Free wifi whilst you wait. There is no where better for tyres in Sussex!
Fabulous prompt service and always delivered with a friendly smile!
Great friendly service, works carried out quickly and professionally.
Friendly service