Retyred Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retyred
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Retyred made you happy
Great team, very efficient when needed , fitted me straight in when I had a problem
Very professional outfit. My BMW was fitted with new run flat tyres at a great price. Was very pleased to see wheel bolts done up with a torque wrench too! Unlike my last experience somewhere else locally!! Top team of guys too!
Simply excellent. Offered new and part worn tyre options. I opted for nearly new part worn tyres on my Kia and saved nearly £100 against prices quoted elsewhere locally. A very happy customer.
Simply excellent!
Excellent service, they sorted out the dent in my wheel from a pot hole and put a new tyre on. They fitted me in last minute, were very polite and made sure I knew all the costs before the work was done.
Excellent service from start, great quality tyres for bargain prices! Definitely will be using forever!
Guys have done a fantastic job reconditioning my alloys--looking seriously brand new!! Thanks again!
Great service again
Superb service, and amazing prices. Free wifi whilst you wait. There is no where better for tyres in Sussex!
Fabulous prompt service and always delivered with a friendly smile!
Great friendly service, works carried out quickly and professionally.
Friendly service
Great service
I've just had 3part worms on my super ka, and was just impressed with the speed with which they did the job, and Evan more so with the cost, I she'll be spreading your name Retyred xx
Great service. Needed a tyre quickly and only place to have one in stock. Drove away with new tyre fitted within a hour of calling. Would highly recommend.
Great service,great price will use again
Always cracking service and advice..👍
Very satisfied and thanks for fitting me in, in short notice
Excellent service - very helpful on the phone and got my tyre fitted that day for a good price. I would definitely recommend.
Retyred is rated 4.95 based on 472 reviews