Retyred Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Retyred

Tell us how Retyred made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Great service again"
"Superb service, and amazing prices. Free wifi whilst you wait. There is no where better for tyres in Sussex!"
"Fabulous prompt service and always delivered with a friendly smile!"
"Great friendly service, works carried out quickly and professionally."
"Great service. Needed a tyre quickly and only place to have one in stock. Drove away with new tyre fitted within a hour of calling. Would highly recommend."
"Always cracking service and advice..👍"
"Excellent service - very helpful on the phone and got my tyre fitted that day for a good price. I would definitely recommend."
"Fast service, good price and great attitude. Many thanks."
"Excellent service very quick and a good price"
"Always happy to help and very efficient. I would recommend them to anyone 😃"
"Fantastic service, always use this place when I need new tyres they always fit you in there and then and the people are friendly. Highly recommend."
"Great service, exceptional prices and wonderful staff. We have used the company for 4 years and would always come back. Staff are outstanding and professional."
"Amazing service. Always willing to help. Always friendly but professional. Great prices. Wouldn't go anywhere else."
"Brilliant service as Always"
"I have been coming in to Re-tyred for several years. Always great service, friendly and professional staff who do a fantastic job. Highly recommended!"
"Quick service good comms would recommend"
"Great service as always used by all my family and friends Thank you"
"Mark was a king from start to finish. I made my booking online via email and it was so easy, as a single female car things freak me out, but I managed to book, and change the appointment all online. Quick easy service. Wonderful team, I will be coming again!!!"
"Excellent friendly service"
"Friendly service and very efficient!! Highly recommended!"
Retyred is rated 4.95 based on 405 reviews