Resin Mixed Stone Reviews

0114 467 2004

Chesterfield Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire,

Tell us how Resin Mixed Stone made you happy

Telephone
"Resin Mixed Stone recently carried out extensive groundwork and reconstruction of my front garden at a reasonable cost. From my initial contact with the company, to the final completion of the job. I was extremely pleased. Richard the director had great knowledge about the Resin Bound surfacing chosen. Having been in the industry years dealing with this product. He gave invaluable advice on how to achieve what I wanted with my drive. Not like some of the other companies that came to quote. RESULT: Exceeded my expectations, super knowledgable, helpful, professional staff. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company."
"So happy with the service provided by resin mixed stone in laying the rubber crumb around our sons climbing frame! The men that came to lay it were polite, efficient and tidied after themselves and we are so pleased with the finish and improved safety of our climbing frame! Would recommend to anyone."
Resin Mixed Stone is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access