Resin Mixed Stone Reviews

0114 467 2004

Chesterfield Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire,

Click Here

Tell us how Resin Mixed Stone made you happy

"My tarmacked back yard was breaking up and an embarrassment. My friend had her drive done and it looked amazing so I contacted Richard. He was friendly and discussed my options, explaining the process. My back yard now looks great and I've had lots of compliments."
"We recently employed Resin Mixed Stone to install a resin drive on our newly constructed home and would highly recommend the company. The initial consultation meetings with Richard were very comprehensive and informative and the actual installation was completed efficiently,quickly and tidily. Since completion we have had many complimentary comments on the appearance of the drive and we are very pleased with the finished product."
"Resin Mixed Stone recently carried out extensive groundwork and reconstruction of my front garden at a reasonable cost. From my initial contact with the company, to the final completion of the job. I was extremely pleased. Richard the director had great knowledge about the Resin Bound surfacing chosen. Having been in the industry years dealing with this product. He gave invaluable advice on how to achieve what I wanted with my drive. Not like some of the other companies that came to quote. RESULT: Exceeded my expectations, super knowledgable, helpful, professional staff. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company."
"So happy with the service provided by resin mixed stone in laying the rubber crumb around our sons climbing frame! The men that came to lay it were polite, efficient and tidied after themselves and we are so pleased with the finish and improved safety of our climbing frame! Would recommend to anyone."
Resin Mixed Stone is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews